Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Cult of the Lamb achievements fixed following big Xbox update

• CanezzaCanezza220,643
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 09:22
    Developer Massive Monster has rolled out a big update for indie hit Cult of the Lamb on Xbox that fixes two buggy achievements, squashes a save corruption bugs, and much more.

Please click here to read the full story: Cult of the Lamb achievements fixed following big Xbox update
  • Posted on 21 September 22 at 09:47
    These two were weird, you’d think that an Unobtainable Platinum-esque achievement would get 0 legitimate unlocks before being fixed yet it somehow got one (and that person did not have Full Flock at the time).
    “Life is the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • ElyohElyoh1,039,188
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 10:02
    Always nice to see unobtainables being patched.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall1,990,190
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 10:25
    smile I can finally beat this! I am so pumped I adore this game!
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • ChettlarChettlar284,390
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 10:34
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    These two were weird, you’d think that an Unobtainable Platinum-esque achievement would get 0 legitimate unlocks before being fixed yet it somehow got one (and that person did not have Full Flock at the time).
    Probably not unobtainable so much as programmed wrong in a very very strange way.
  • Posted on 21 September 22 at 10:42
    I'm so close to the completion. Need these two and the no hit runs on the third and fourth bosses.
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 11:08
    Hazar Khall said:
    smile I can finally beat this! I am so pumped I adore this game!
    Had a few more sacrifices than I remember, but boom! Big appreciation to the makers of this game for jumping on fixing the issues!
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 11:10
    Chettlar said:
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Probably not unobtainable so much as programmed wrong in a very very strange way.
    Aliens Colonial Marines had its alien AI fixed dramatically when a piece of code was fixed. Somewhere in its AI the word “Teather” was corrected to “tether.” Suddenly you couldn't just bullrush your way through the levels.
    So I full heartedly agree with what you said.
  • Posted on 21 September 22 at 11:18
    Fixing unobtainables is always appreciated!
  • Posted on 21 September 22 at 11:46
    Now put in on sale and I'm in.
  • Snowman0GSnowman0G664,143
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 12:15, Edited on 21 September 22 at 12:15 by Snowman0G
    That spiders nest not dropping got me about 6 times in a row. I think that's the only one I had to suffer thankfully.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,810,826
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 12:42
    Game looks great.
    Matthew
  • Leap Of Faith77Leap Of Faith771,476,736
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 13:28
    If you return to the game to unlock these final two, weirdly the Godhood achievement pops first on launch, and then you have to go out your way to recollect 5 snail shells for the final follower skin.
  • VAS taijynVAS taijyn1,193,784
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 14:04
    I’m still not getting the 36th tarot card from Helob. So they didn’t fix all achievements…
  • Posted on 21 September 22 at 14:22
    Long time coming, really excited to finally see it arrive.

Anyone getting the snail shells to drop without having to start a new playthrough? Guess with the new completions that it's not the case.
  • LancerideLanceride555,198
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 14:42
    Just added this to my wish list. Fixed achievements mean I have no reason to avoid the game!
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • TuschiTuschi1,367,532
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 16:27
    Beautiful! That did put a bit of a damper on my enjoyment.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE727,281
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 16:28
    Took long enough
  • burek powerburek power164,973
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 18:32, Edited on 21 September 22 at 18:32 by burek power
    VAS taijyn said:
    I’m still not getting the 36th tarot card from Helob. So they didn’t fix all achievements…
    Im not getting the last tarot card from Helob as well.
    I did get the Godhood achievement altough "Full deck" achievement is still missing.. that shouldnt be the case (since Godhood is unlocked if you have all other achievements)
  • paddycfc22paddycfc22699,594
    Posted on 21 September 22 at 19:56
    Jimbo LaFleur said:
    Now put in on sale and I'm in.
    Currently £4.83 on eneba headspin
    Poon
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.