Game Discussion: Deathloop

Achievements not unlocking

• BlackxRyanBlackxRyan962,355
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 15:00, Edited on 18 December 22 at 17:06 by BlackxRyan
    Edit : a temporary solution has been found, if you play on xCloud, the achievements unlock correctly (thanks to The Dead Dragon for the info), I was able to get the 1000G that way. If you have bugged story achievements, doing them offline again worked for me.

I've noticed that two random story achievements didn't unlock for me despite completing the quests. Has that happened to someone else ? A way to fix it ?

DeathloopSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Deathloop worth 80 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

DeathloopSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Deathloop worth 86 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
  • oONeonDemonOooONeonDemonOo1,220,449
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 16:16, Edited on 22 September 22 at 16:16 by oONeonDemonOo
    Radio silence didnt pop for me either as well as a lot of other random achievements. 3 kills with the knife, Aleksis with the meat greader and the 90 secondes to kill all Wenjies. Stupid buggy game
  • Greeney22Greeney22574,098
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 03:51
    I just rolled credits, Three achievements in particular didn't unlock for me.

Radio Silence
    Ending It
    Clean-ish Hands

I'll try and do some troubleshooting but hopefully they unlock
  • YamorakYamorak822,360
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 11:03
    I remember Radio Silence was pretty delayed for me and showed up later on while I was just wandering around doing other stuff in the level.
  • S GTS GT332,226
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 11:43
    maybe that has something to do with quick resume
  • S GTS GT332,226
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 12:16
    yo i still got the achievements but they arent popping up on my console maybe its some live server issue
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 12:22, Edited on 23 September 22 at 12:23 by oONeonDemonOo
    S GT said:
    yo i still got the achievements but they arent popping up on my console maybe its some live server issue
    Some achievements notifications didnt pop on the console but they did on the phone. But some other simply didnt unlock at all even after trying them again
  • LeRoiiDuNordLeRoiiDuNord434,267
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 18:23
    i did the all 10 ways to die, no achievement.

did the full deck, checked multiple times that i had all the slots full, no cheevo.

and also 2 story cheevo are locked for me, radio silence, and ending it. finished the last mission by all the possible ways, just to see if there is a particular thing to do, still no cheevo.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan962,355
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 19:16
    Even Sugar Crash is not unlocking despite doing the requirements over and over, I'm so pissed at Arkane right now, the game was released one year ago on PS5 and PC so they really have no excuse for this.

I've contacted Vudix about this, hope he'll be able to get them to patch their mess.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 20:46
    BlackxRyan said:
    Even Sugar Crash is not unlocking despite doing the requirements over and over, I'm so pissed at Arkane right now, the game was released one year ago on PS5 and PC so they really have no excuse for this.

I've contacted Vudix about this, hope he'll be able to get them to patch their mess.
    I refuse to believe the game is buggy, 16 people completed it as of now and I've had no issues unlocking anything so far. Judgement day isn't buggy, despite it being hard to pop. I unlocked both that and Sugar Crash, it's either an internet problem for some or a server issue. When something is truly buggy, nobody can unlock it.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 20:49
    Hoping it's just delayed unlocks because I'm also missing multiple achievements, such as Radio Silence like OP
  • sabby boysabby boy1,628,008
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 21:01
    Lorendisa said:
    When something is truly buggy, nobody can unlock it.
    Absolutely not true. Just because you haven't had bugs doesn't mean the achievements aren't broken to an extent. I myself haven't gotten the achievements for killing Julianna even though I've done that at least 10 times now and the one for collecting 20k residuum even though I got over 40k in an area. You have been lucky. That's not the case for everyone.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 21:29
    i didnt realize but I stop getting achievements and now im stuck at 51/58. I got 4 more but thought i messed up so until this gets patched ill put this game away
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 21:36
    Have 50/58 have 4 I know refuse to unlock even went as far as uninstalling and deleting both saves from cloud and consoles redid the requirements and nada
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 21:54, Edited on 23 September 22 at 22:01 by Lorendisa
    sabby boy said:
    Lorendisa said:
    Absolutely not true. Just because you haven't had bugs doesn't mean the achievements aren't broken to an extent. I myself haven't gotten the achievements for killing Julianna even though I've done that at least 10 times now and the one for collecting 20k residuum even though I got over 40k in an area. You have been lucky. That's not the case for everyone.
    I would say it's a regional thing, but you're in my region. It simply doesn't make any sense. Were you playing Offline or Online?
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 21:59
    RavN PickNMix said:
    Have 50/58 have 4 I know refuse to unlock even went as far as uninstalling and deleting both saves from cloud and consoles redid the requirements and nada
    I have like 10 achievements not unlocking, if deleting the save cloud + console doesnt work then there is nothing left to do
  • sabby boysabby boy1,628,008
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 22:02
    Lorendisa said:
    sabby boy said:
    Lorendisa said:
    I would say it's a regional thing, but you're in my region. It simply doesn't make any sense. Were you playing Offline or Online?
    Always online
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 22:08, Edited on 23 September 22 at 22:11 by Lorendisa
    sabby boy said:
    Lorendisa said:
    sabby boy said:
    Lorendisa said:
    Always online
    Single player mode or the online mode? maybe try again on the mode you weren't playing on. See what happens. it's also a possibility that the accessibility options could be messing something up. though I'm not 100% sure because I've been playing the single player mode this whole time with Accessibility stuff on.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 22:33
    Bah missing hundreds in gamerscore now. Great game, but the achievements went to shit after a while.
  • Greeney22Greeney22574,098
    Posted on 24 September 22 at 02:37
    After a lot of wasted time, I
    1. Reset all of Colt's Progress
    2. Got up to the point where I could complete "Radio Silence"

Still didn't get the achievement. Think I'm done with the game till it gets fixed
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.