Game Discussion: DEATHLOOP

Achievements not unlocking

• BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,039,880
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 11:46
    WhiterValkyrie said:
    BlackxRyan said:
    By not using Quick Resume, you mean not playing more than two games at the same time ? If I'm not mistaken, we can't disable Quick Resume entirely at the moment.
    No but you can quit the game each time you stop playing. It's always what i do and i've just 100% the game without issue...
    I always do it as well and still got bugged achievements regardless. There's definitively an issue with the game itself.
  • ZaeKoZZaeKoZ333,537
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 21:24, Edited on 27 September 22 at 22:03 by ZaeKoZ
    My « don’t mind me » and « residual earnings » achievements won’t unlock ? Does anyone experience the same issue or has a workaround ?
  • Ink SplittersInk Splitters3,411,536
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 23:24, Edited on 28 September 22 at 00:42 by Ink Splitters
    ZaeKoZ said:
    My « don’t mind me » and « residual earnings » achievements won’t unlock ? Does anyone experience the same issue or has a workaround ?
    Residual earnings didnt pop for me I collected 24.250 residuum during the chaos theory lead (I died once but absorbed my body, not sure if it affects the achievement) Have you tried to do it on another map?

Edit: I collected 21,000R on another mission without dying, it didnt work.
    Edit2: It unlocked when I reached 31,500R (I already had 3500 before I started the mission)
  • uhKillswitchuhKillswitch968,567
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 23:56, Edited on 28 September 22 at 04:41 by uhKillswitch
    I just got the 1000GS without any problems. I never used quick resume and had all accessibility options turned on.
    I'm playing on a Series X.
    Are the achievement glitches more common on the Series S?
  • DanXcelDanXcel374,697
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 23:57
    Beyond The Horizon is bugged for me 😔
  • Posted on 28 September 22 at 16:52
    I had 12 achievements that bugged on Xbox séries X and without using the Quick résume.
    I tried launching the game from the xcloud and it solved all the problems. All the achievements unlocked by doing the conditions again.
    For the achievements that require you to finish missions in the campaign, you have to restart the game from the beginning.
  • oONeonDemonOooONeonDemonOo1,423,447
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 17:17
    The Dead Dragon said:
    I had 12 achievements that bugged on Xbox séries X and without using the Quick résume.
    I tried launching the game from the xcloud and it solved all the problems. All the achievements unlocked by doing the conditions again.
    For the achievements that require you to finish missions in the campaign, you have to restart the game from the beginning.
    I can confirme it works!! I just tried again one of the achievement that i had problem with and it worked first try!! Thanks a lot Dead Dragon!
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,039,880
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 17:42
    I also confirm it works, thanks a lot Dead Dragon !
  • Curt Icy 89Curt Icy 89320,460
    Posted on 29 September 22 at 03:18
    Hoping they can patch it to apply story related achievements retroactively. Really don't want to have to start my game over just to complete radio silence again. Didn't have any issues until this achievement and I've subsequently tested 3 or 4 others and none of them worked either. Series X, haven't messed with settings or used quick resume.
  • oONeonDemonOooONeonDemonOo1,423,447
    Posted on 29 September 22 at 15:13
    If anyone had a glitch with the achievement for final mission "ending it" replaying the final loop again will pop the achievement. For the other story related achievements unfortunately it need a replay from start...
  • LearnyyLearnyy372,179
    Posted on 29 September 22 at 23:54
    Hey,

For people still got issues with achievements not unlocking, i will share what have helped me.
    Very simple, just go to game settings and press X to revert them by default, even if you didn't modify them. And redo achievement.

Hope it will help most of you, let me know if it worked for you.

Peace.
  • SeeWaffleRunSeeWaffleRun959,263
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 06:14, Edited on 30 September 22 at 06:42 by SeeWaffleRun
    Well... I thought maybe it was quick resume. It's not.

I tried all the tricks, making sure I wasn't using quick resume, trying to load it up via cloud gaming, loading it up on PC, reverting settings.

No luck. No idea why it's bugged for some and not others.

So far I have not been able to obtain the following achievements due to this bug:
    One Perfect Day
    Baby, You're a Firework
    Beyond the Horizon
    Game Over
    Ghost At The Feast
    Know Your Enemy
    Clean-ish Hands
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 07:43
    The Dead Dragon said:
    I deleted my game and tried playing on cloud but wow it’s terrible I can barely see and it lags laugh redownloading the game now hopefully it keeps being nice to me the game
  • DanXcelDanXcel374,697
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 20:09
    DanXcel said:
    Beyond The Horizon is bugged for me 😔
    Beyond the Horizon just worked for me by 1. Resetting Colt’s progress 2. Deleting game off of hard drive 3. Replaying the missions via xCloud. Once I finished radio silence it popped for me via xCloud
  • PurpleG JediPurpleG Jedi1,275,327
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 21:45
    I am glad I got this 1000G today. No glitch achievements or bugs on me. I used Infinite reprises, one shot system and high quality item options on alongside with single player mode on. I never change to online mode or friends mode during missions and loadout menu before go into map. I dunno why lot players got glitch achievements but my one guess not just other guesses that I think maybe some players put online mode on and single player mode mix up during their playthrough so its could be affect some achievements that try to unlocking maybe online mode caused it if you put on or maybe if someone in your game as Julianna and either quit game middle of mission map it might ruin some achievements. I don't know but many other games online coop broken some achievements or affect some to be glitch. I wonder if some players put online mode on. I just hope devs find way squash any unknown issues that cause achievements glitch on some of lot players. I enjoyed game but stealth gameplay is let down to me because not enough stealth elements. Dishonored series and Prey are way better. 😁
    Jacob Groves
  • Curt Icy 89Curt Icy 89320,460
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 22:15
    Question: since I did not get awarded the Beyond the Horizon achievement but don't want to delete my save as I have a ton of weapons and lore pieces, does anyone know if I switched my Xbox to offline mode, played offline and started a new safe to complete radio silence, get the achievement and then quit game go back online and when I boot up game I choose to load from the cloud so it's my old save - would this work? I already tested and you can play Deathloop offline (they have a prompt in game when you're not connected to internet that acknowledges it), just curious if it would be worth the extra effort and also this may be a possible solution for some people who missed story achievements and don't want to delete their entire save.
  • uhKillswitchuhKillswitch968,567
    Posted on 01 October 22 at 05:31
    Curt Icy 89 said:
    Question: since I did not get awarded the Beyond the Horizon achievement but don't want to delete my save as I have a ton of weapons and lore pieces, does anyone know if I switched my Xbox to offline mode, played offline and started a new safe to complete radio silence, get the achievement and then quit game go back online and when I boot up game I choose to load from the cloud so it's my old save - would this work? I already tested and you can play Deathloop offline (they have a prompt in game when you're not connected to internet that acknowledges it), just curious if it would be worth the extra effort and also this may be a possible solution for some people who missed story achievements and don't want to delete their entire save.
    This was a possible way to unlock the tutorial achievement in Dying Light 2 when it had glitched on you.
    Good luck!
  • Thai JThai J726,671
    Posted on 02 October 22 at 14:33
    This is probably a very stupid question but what is xCloud? How do I launch the game this way? I purchased the game digitally and I do not have game pass. Is this a game pass thing?
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,230,804
    Posted on 02 October 22 at 14:56
    Thai J said:
    This is probably a very stupid question but what is xCloud? How do I launch the game this way? I purchased the game digitally and I do not have game pass. Is this a game pass thing?
    It is a game pass ultimate perk, indeed. You can access Xcloud from the game pass app on your phone, the xbox app on w10 pcs, the app on newer samsung smart tvs and any web browser at http://xbox.com/play
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • Thai JThai J726,671
    Posted on 02 October 22 at 21:14
    Thank you. That’s what I thought.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads