Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Session: Skate Sim Xbox achievements now live

• Posted on 22 September 22 at 19:36
    We have just picked up new achievements for Session: Skate Sim. There are 48 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, none of which are secret.

Please click here to read the full story: Session: Skate Sim Xbox achievements now live
  • pezza888pezza888169,317
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 19:41
    List looks solid! Didn’t realise this was launching
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE727,119
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 19:50
    My brain is used to Skater XL controls now so this will be a little tough a first. Happy to jump back in though.
  • GuttapunkGuttapunk1,645,105
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 19:58
    Was gunna get back to this, but they removed the EA Skate controls from the Game Preview build, so now I'm forced to play with this hokey system, which I sometimes don't want to do.
    "Wasn't that fun?" "I'm sorry if I hurt anyone." "Better luck next time, don't worry so much."
  • Posted on 22 September 22 at 20:07
    Are all these obtainable?! Wait a skateboarding game following the rules and caring about the people who give them money.....this can't be. Take notes Skater XtraLarge Pos.
  • Posted on 22 September 22 at 20:28, Edited on 22 September 22 at 20:50 by Snooch2theBooch
    Am I having a Mandela effect? I could’ve sworn the achievements were live in Game Preview too. I remember people complaining about an achievement that would take about 30 days of in-game playtime or something

EDIT: Nevermind, the game I was thinking of was Skater XL.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury975,797
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 20:38, Edited on 22 September 22 at 20:41 by TheBongoFury
    Snooch2theBooch said:
    Am I having a Mandela effect? I could’ve sworn the achievements were live in Game Preview too. I remember people complaining about an achievement that would take about 30 days of in-game playtime or something
    That was Skater XL.
    Skate earth's distance which is 40.000 kilometers.
  • Posted on 22 September 22 at 20:49
    TheBongoFury said:
    Snooch2theBooch said:
    That was Skater XL.
    Skate earth's distance which is 40.000 kilometers.
    Ah thanks man. I got my games mixed up it seems.
  • Posted on 22 September 22 at 23:36
    It looks kinda unfinished, will probably buy at some point tho.
  • yea das riteyea das rite444,801
    Posted on 22 September 22 at 23:50
    I was coming here to take shots at Skater XL but see some of y’all already beat me to it
  • HarbringernightHarbringernight1,179,523
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 01:17
    Anyone remember Grind Session?
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 02:00
    too bad this doesn't have hot seat multiplayer like it does on Steam.

I wish Microsoft would implement something similar to "Remote Play together" like Valve does.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 02:55
    Harbringernight said:
    DUDE Grind Session was rad!! Great memories.
  • sabby boysabby boy1,629,901
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 04:30
    Wish I bought this a couple days ago while it was in preview the price just doubled cry
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 06:57
    Maybe on a discount some day...
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 08:10, Edited on 23 September 22 at 10:48 by PrestonPreston
    SilvrgunSuprman said:
    too bad this doesn't have hot seat multiplayer like it does on Steam.

I wish Microsoft would implement something similar to "Remote Play together" like Valve does.
    Do you mean the couch co-op games like SKATE and Skate Dice? Cos those got removed on Steam for this version too. laugh Although they are bringing them back at some point I believe.
    The legacy controls, not sure. Probably not would be my guess.

sabby boy said:
    Wish I bought this a couple days ago while it was in preview the price just doubled cry
    Always worth buying games during EA even if you wait until release to play it cos this pretty much always happens.
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,667,902
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 10:03
    Harbringernight said:
    Actually, I knew this existed before Tony Hawk.

Which sometimes happens, learn about the trend before the trendsetter.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE727,119
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 16:09
    I like the list for this game. Getting all the Historical Challenges is going to be a lot of fun.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.