Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Serial Cleaners Xbox achievement list revealed

• Posted on 23 September 22 at 03:33
    We have just picked up new achievements for Serial Cleaners. There are 18 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, none of which are secret.

Please click here to read the full story: Serial Cleaners Xbox achievement list revealed
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 03:53
    Guess they had to add the ‘s’ at the end so you don’t confuse it with the game Serial Cleaner by another developer.
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,077,561
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 04:12, Edited on 23 September 22 at 04:14 by Piston Toyota
    PhillipWendell said:
    Guess they had to add the ‘s’ at the end so you don’t confuse it with the game Serial Cleaner by another developer.
    It's a sequel. I'm not entirely sure by what method they got ahold of the rights to it though.

Edit: Ah, it's even simpler than that, "Draw Distance, previously known as iFun4all, is a Polish indie game development studio and publisher with 10-years of experience."
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf835,483
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 04:37
    Time to finish the first one then jump into this one!
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 06:16
    The first one was so good! Been waiting for a sequel ever since
    Loki
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 07:04
    I haven't played Serial Cleaner yet.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,667,902
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 10:29
    Hmm, don't know what to think about the theme of this game, an evil version of Power Wash Sim or what.
  • Posted on 23 September 22 at 14:23
    might check it out
  • Loch DounLoch Doun332,172
    Posted on 23 September 22 at 19:37
    I liked the first one but $25 is a bit much for this type of game.
  • Posted on 24 September 22 at 14:13
    Piston Toyota said:
    PhillipWendell said:
    It's a sequel. I'm not entirely sure by what method they got ahold of the rights to it though.

Edit: Ah, it's even simpler than that, "Draw Distance, previously known as iFun4all, is a Polish indie game development studio and publisher with 10-years of experience."
    Thanks for figuring that out! I liked the first one so will be looking forward to this one
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.