Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla concludes Tombs of the Fallen with free update

• CanezzaCanezza196,496
  • MerlinatedMerlinated611,042
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 14:29
    PSNprofiles has a trophy for completing all tombs of the fallen, so it's safe to assume we'll have the same achievement.
    Momento Mori
  • Posted on 26 September 22 at 14:44
    Well, these were alright so I don't mind if we're getting more achievements for them. I just really don't feel like playing the roguelite mode.
  • EvieLeafEvieLeaf1,180,669
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 15:07
    Looks like the achievement has been added to the database!
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX4,727,229
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 15:10
    Weird to add this after so many time, making me install this monstrosity again just for a single achievement... Could have been done better, once again seems like ubisoft does not have a clear plan for this game and just wings it, releasing things when they have time to get it done.

On the other hand, this is one of the few contents in this game that was actually interesting and fun to play, so I'm glad to have a reason to complete it finally!
  • Posted on 26 September 22 at 15:27
    SiegfriedX said:
    Weird to add this after so many time, making me install this monstrosity again just for a single achievement... Could have been done better, once again seems like ubisoft does not have a clear plan for this game and just wings it, releasing things when they have time to get it done.

On the other hand, this is one of the few contents in this game that was actually interesting and fun to play, so I'm glad to have a reason to complete it finally!
    Nah they clearly have a roadmap for it and it shows. They’ve strategically released content to take us up to the next title with no gap.
  • RossticusRossticus604,227
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 15:31
    After pushing through Dawn of Ragnarok, all the Mastery Challenges and the Forgotten Saga, surely it's smooth sailing now?
  • snake42069snake420691,506,650
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 17:01
    Rossticus said:
    After pushing through Dawn of Ragnarok, all the Mastery Challenges and the Forgotten Saga, surely it's smooth sailing now?
    yes. If you have done mastery challenges, everything else is definitely easier. The forgotten saga is annoying in the beginning but becomes a joke after like 3 runs.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX4,727,229
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 17:17
    Legacy I Tom I said:
    SiegfriedX said:

Nah they clearly have a roadmap for it and it shows. They’ve strategically released content to take us up to the next title with no gap.
    But the tombs was already in the game for a long time no? When I unlocked the achievement for the first part, I remember having more in the game already, it was not like the mastery update where it was indeed added later.

This might be planned like this in the road map as you say, but it feels like they are stalling us... laugh
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead662,009
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 19:16
    I hope they fix the bug with selling runes. I have over 100 in my inventory, but when I go to a shop it only shows me about 40 that I can sell. Problem is I want to sell the low power versions to earn silver, but the shop only allows me to sell the high power runes.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm585,504
    Posted on 26 September 22 at 19:29
    A title update to a title update.
  • Posted on 27 September 22 at 06:01, Edited on 27 September 22 at 06:03 by Guitar LInc0ln
    Allgorhythm said:
    A title update to a title update.
    This is definitely something you don't see every day laugh
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,292,218
    Posted on 27 September 22 at 20:46
    80gb update ffs
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator216,358
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 09:09, Edited on 28 September 22 at 09:56 by V3ntilator
    They finally fixed the quest, so you can go to Jotunheim.
  • Posted today at 06:36
    They finally fixed some bugs! Let's go!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.