Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla adds one new 30G achievement

• CanezzaCanezza196,503
  • Posted today at 15:35
    i wonder if this is the last achievement that will be added or if there will be one for the final dlc
  • Posted today at 15:56
    MattyHustedUk said:
    i wonder if this is the last achievement that will be added or if there will be one for the final dlc
    Would be nice if they atleast round it up to 2200
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • Not JonniNot Jonni1,261,610
    Posted today at 16:07
    I havent played this since early 2021 cause of the disappointment but it is now near the top of my backlog and would like to get most of it done before the next game. I feel like I'm going to be very overwhelmed
  • DevilsNighttDevilsNightt421,296
    Posted today at 16:09
    Mastery Challenges part 3 😉
  • Posted today at 16:11
    I'm so tired of this game
    Love Title Updates, new achievements without spending a dime!
  • Ts LokobanTs Lokoban456,671 456,671 GamerScore
    Posted today at 16:21
    MattyHustedUk said:
    I imagine there will be more, for the last part of the eivor story, there must be related conquest, there I imagine that is the end.
    LK
  • JLPicadillyJLPicadilly484,083
    Posted today at 17:16
    DevilsNightt said:
    Mastery Challenges part 3 😉
    Don't say that
  • Jmech1986Jmech1986414,576
    Posted today at 17:18
    "If you were hoping for more Assassin's Creed Valhalla achievements" I really wasn't... This game keeps coming back like crabs, hopefully it's not more trials.
  • Posted today at 17:20
    I feel sorry for anyone who sold their copy thinking it was finally done, only to have 1 singular achievement added that has ruined their 100%
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX431,911
    Posted today at 17:37
    These were not too bad to do, the mastery challenge were a pain in the butt, as long they don't anymore of those, I am fine.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix920,152
    Posted today at 17:45
    i know why this game is sitting on my HDD and waiting to be played laugh
  • BobBoxBody29BobBoxBody29479,758
    Posted today at 17:49
    I got a bit tired of this game but forced myself to go back to try the Forgotten Saga mode and I really liked it ! I'm not a 'rogue-lite' fan but I was hooked. I know this game seems never-ending, but I was pleasantly surprised at The Forgotten Saga.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ.
  • GentlemaanzGentlemaanz137,844
    Posted today at 18:02
    🙄🙄🙄
  • Posted today at 18:03
    Jonny V Centa said:
    I feel sorry for anyone who sold their copy thinking it was finally done, only to have 1 singular achievement added that has ruined their 100%
    That might've been something that happened after season 1 but at this point I'd assume everyone was aware that they're not done yet
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,187,744
    Posted today at 18:30
    Don't forget that years after it originally launched, Borderlands 2 got some last minute DLC right before BL3 came out to set the stage. All bets are off when it comes to DLC.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) September 2012

Borderlands 2 (Xbox One) March 2015

Borderlands 2 DLC - Commander Lillith & the Fight for Sanctuary (Xbox One only) June 2019

Borderlands 3 (Xbox One) September 2019
  • Rista BRista B722,873
    Posted today at 18:36
    Well, I'm still cleaning up the map so I guess this will end up giving me a bit more to do.
    "There's never been anything, however absurd, that myriads of people weren't prepared to believe"
  • Mr MahHaMr MahHa577,167
    Posted today at 18:40
    Ya I would expect more achievements. Publishers know now that achievement hunters will keep returning to the game for more achievements. Even if it’s just a small amount of players, they can say “we have X amount of players still on the game”.
  • Posted today at 18:56
    Achievement rock
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead661,415
    Posted today at 19:46
    Jonny V Centa said:
    I wish I had sold my copy, because then I could buy the Ragnarok edition.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.