Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Terraria Labor of Love update adds three new achievements

• Posted on 28 September 22 at 15:23
    Terraria's Labor of Love update arrives today, bringing hundreds of new items and dozens of changes to the popular survival/crafting game, as well as another three achievements.

Please click here to read the full story: Terraria Labor of Love update adds three new achievements
  • PMS LT DavidPMS LT David417,346
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 15:26
    So Journeys end was not in fact the end?!
    I don't approve this message.
  • A Dank SlothA Dank Sloth418,046
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 15:28
    Oh man this game just keeps giving.

Can’t remember being super involved since XBLA but I’d love to find that groove again.
    -Aaron
  • Posted on 28 September 22 at 15:30
    Cmon why keep this trend of 90 instead of 100 or something hate going back but these weird numbers man
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA3,140,412
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 16:10
    I swear they said there weren't gonna be any more updates
  • yea das riteyea das rite360,362
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 16:35
    Wow didn’t see this coming. I absolutely love terraria but I’m way behind content wise, I haven’t really played since the big 1.3 update finally made it to consoles
  • CIutch CoreyCIutch Corey1,336,958
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 16:40
    Oh
    Corey
  • NickbronlineNickbronline187,580
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 16:53
    Corrupt XBA said:
    I swear they said there weren't gonna be any more updates
    They've been saying that for 8+ years now
  • Posted on 28 September 22 at 17:31
    Hot damn, I wasn't expecting this for another few months! Can't WAIT to check it out! Other companies can learn a thing or two from these devs.
  • Posted on 28 September 22 at 18:54
    Achievements rock
  • atryeu1atryeu1373,514
    Posted on 28 September 22 at 20:02
    yea das rite said:
    Wow didn’t see this coming. I absolutely love terraria but I’m way behind content wise, I haven’t really played since the big 1.3 update finally made it to consoles
    There have been many updates and sneak peaks for this update over on Steam for many many months now. They also announced the update would release in the 2nd half of September across all systems. There was also news of a possible final update at some point to setup cross-play but no word when exactly, just after this last big one here sometime and no actual time frame beyond that.

I haven't played forever either, Xbox 360 was the last one I played but I bought it on Steam quite sometime back and held off starting it because this update was announced quite awhile back. Go figure now I'm in the middle of computer issues though so I have to hold off a bit longer before I can jump into it :(
  • XystraXystra170,554
    Posted yesterday at 00:58
    "Terraria's Labor of Love update is the first to roll out simultaneously across all platforms..."
    This should be corrected to "all current platforms" because the X360 version isn't getting it.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,651,490
    Posted yesterday at 05:05
    Oddly have never played this game. Any good?
    Matthew
  • Posted yesterday at 06:05
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It’s the 9th best selling game for a reason!

Think of it like.. Minecraft but with a LOT of combat and a LOT of customization.

Honestly it’s one of my favourite games of all time. I own it for every system. laugh
    Posted yesterday at 06:41
    Nave Sutlef said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It’s the 9th best selling game for a reason!

Think of it like.. Minecraft but with a LOT of combat and a LOT of customization.

Honestly it’s one of my favourite games of all time. I own it for every system. laugh
    Never got in to Minecraft personally, well outside of the achievements 😂 but this sounds like something I might enjoy! Appreciate it toast
    Matthew
  • Posted yesterday at 07:03
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Never got in to Minecraft personally, well outside of the achievements ?? but this sounds like something I might enjoy! Appreciate it toast
    I was big on Minecraft when it first came out but once I played Terraria I never went back.

Hit me up if you want someone to show you the ropes haha. wink
    Posted yesterday at 07:55
    Nave Sutlef said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Never got in to Minecraft personally, well outside of the achievements ?? but this sounds like something I might enjoy! Appreciate it toast
    I was big on Minecraft when it first came out but once I played Terraria I never went back.

Hit me up if you want someone to show you the ropes haha. wink
    Will do! toast
    Matthew
  • Posted yesterday at 15:16
    I search player to help me to unlock that . Contact me
    I Xevious I xP
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.