Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Paw Patrol: Grand Prix now available with Xbox Game Pass

• Posted on 30 September 22 at 09:38
    We are just about to move into October, but September isn't quite done with us yet; Xbox Game Pass still has one more addition to deliver this month with racing game Paw Patrol: Grand Prix.

Please click here to read the full story: Paw Patrol: Grand Prix now available with Xbox Game Pass
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 09:54
    At least it's another racing game.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,240,751
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 10:00
    13 tracks? Way too much guys
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 10:02
    I love it when they include kids games in Game Pass. Always a nice relaxed experience between longer games.
  • SkullinaneSkullinane291,067
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 10:27, Edited on 30 September 22 at 10:28 by Skullinane
    My daughter will be happy for about twenty minutes. I’ve found that these Nickelodeon-licensed games are kind of rubbish. Their development appears to be very fast and loose.. They look fine on the surface, but they’re very clumsily put together. They lack substance as well. It’s a shame, because children’s software today is such a limited market and we could really use quality software with heart.
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 10:28
    I don't have four controllers though.
    And I rather spend that money on a external HDD
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:23
    Oh for....really getting tired of these kind of games having 4-player achievements that can only be gotten offline.

AND 4 entirely seperate Xbox accounts required too according to the solution comments? the hell?
  • supkrissupkris1,473,012
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:51
    Getting the adventure mode done for all 10 characters is just plain boring. Also still unsure if the unlockables are locked behind race difficulty. Trying one character on normal and it doesn’t seem to unlock anything extra than easy mode
    Be Simple. Be Honest
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,668,517
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:51
    I plan to start it on GP,

Then wait to finish with the disc version when the price drops.

Hate the show, hate the character of Ryder.

But loved the first 3 games, even when they're cheaply made, or repetitive (missing a pup treat & replaying a whole level facepalm)
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:31, Edited on 30 September 22 at 13:32 by Bolter Elite
    Tendoman77 said:
    Oh for....really getting tired of these kind of games having 4-player achievements that can only be gotten offline.

AND 4 entirely seperate Xbox accounts required too according to the solution comments? the hell?
    You rather do them online then so you can meet with 3 other adult persons and have a jolly good time, right :)
    Main GT: DutchxMonster
  • KnobchuckKnobchuck157,594
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:32
    I was expecting bad but holy beep this game is paw……. I am rating it as 5 from 5 though. My 5 year old has cleaned his room and is now vacuuming the house to get extra play time
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 22 at 14:28
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:

You rather do them online then so you can meet with 3 other adult persons and have a jolly good time, right :)
    It’s not that you know, it’s having to need 4 controllers, especially with how expensive they gotten now even used ones.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,240,751
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 14:57
    Folks playing, grinding or boosting games for dozens if not hundreds hours but hey, too lazy to create an email/dummy account, too difficult i’m outta here laugh
    What a time to be alive
  • Bobs LogicBobs Logic202,087
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 15:55
    Tendoman77 said:

The game isn't exactly aimed at you. My daughter could have 3 of her mates with 3 controllers round before I've finished cooking dinner.
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 16:10, Edited on 30 September 22 at 16:11 by Bolter Elite
    Tendoman77 said:
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:

It’s not that you know, it’s having to need 4 controllers, especially with how expensive they gotten now even used ones.
    PDP Controllers (off brand we have here plentiful but whatever) are about 15 used here

For this game yeah quite the investment but expensive? Not really.

Also my reply on you was a Joke as most people on this site are grown adults and were talking about a game with the target audience of 6-12yr olds
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 17:14
    I Boz l said:
    Folks playing, grinding or boosting games for dozens if not hundreds hours but hey, too lazy to create an email/dummy account, too difficult i’m outta here laugh
    What a time to be alive
    This guy gets it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 22 at 17:21
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:

PDP Controllers (off brand we have here plentiful but whatever) are about 15 used here

Also my reply on you was a Joke as most people on this site are grown adults and were talking about a game with the target audience of 6-12yr olds
    I don't often respond in the way you guys hope I would to jokes because pretty much nearly every time the joke absolutely sucks and, in most cases so far, an attempt to insult me in a way.

Back on topic, I just don't like having to use 4 controllers for the sake of an achievement cause half of them end up like never being used again outside more games that have similar cheevos, which is very rare these days. Feels like a waste of money to me personally.

Think I recall one single game in the past few years with a offline-only achievement that requires eight controllers even, may be remembering wrong.
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 17:27
    Tendoman77 said:
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Bolter Elite said:
    Tendoman77 said:

I don't often respond in the way you guys hope I would to jokes because pretty much nearly every time the joke absolutely sucks and, in most cases so far, an attempt to insult me in a way.

Back on topic, I just don't like having to use 4 controllers for the sake of an achievement cause half of them end up like never being used again outside more games that have similar cheevos, which is very rare these days. Feels like a waste of money to me personally.

Think I recall one single game in the past few years with a offline-only achievement that requires eight controllers even, may be remembering wrong.
    Ah alright yeah I own several consoles, so I have +4 regardless. Achieve hunting is expensive, just like any other Hobby/Addiction.

8 controllers on 1 console I haven't heard of such a thing but do quote me if you know the game
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 17:29, Edited on 30 September 22 at 17:30 by Bolter Elite
    I Boz l said:
    What a time to be alive
    Oh I hear so many people bicker about "grinds" these days, I ask how long is it. I so commonly get like the 2-3hrs replies.

Sheds a Tear tbh

They should look at the "solutions" for Tom Clancy GRAW 1, then they're allowed to come back. Then they know what a grind really is laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 22 at 18:05
    Bolter Elite said:
    I Boz l said:
    What a time to be alive
    Oh I hear so many people bicker about "grinds" these days, I ask how long is it. I so commonly get like the 2-3hrs replies.

Sheds a Tear tbh

They should look at the "solutions" for Tom Clancy GRAW 1, then they're allowed to come back. Then they know what a grind really is laugh
    Here’s another game, Skater XL, ‘nuff said.

Game has an unobtainable now anyway so doubt I’ll ever start it lol.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.