Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Series X|S 'Lunar Shift' controller appears to leak on Amazon

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs407,927
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:45
    Microsoft could be gearing up to launch another controller design ready for the holiday season, after an account on Twitter claims to have spotted a 'Lunar Shift' Xbox Series X|S controller on Amazon.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Series X|S 'Lunar Shift' controller appears to leak on Amazon
  • JirodirJirodir451,035
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:50
    Looks peng. Gonna use my reward points on it when it finally comes out.
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs679,770
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:51
    Now that is ugly.
  • jpedro6464jpedro6464481,485
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:53
    Really nice color, only the back part being black feels a little strange to me, I think it could be white or the special color itself, but still looks really nice
    quick tip: portuguese and spanish are two totally different languages, so in south america only Brazil speaks portuguese while the rest speaks spanish
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:56
    At least it's not another camo
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 11:57
    It's not too bad, but I've seen better.
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,170,787
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:00
    The special editions, with rubber grips, are honestly the best controllers for the money right now.
    I can't stand the elite 1 or 2 any more. 200$ each, and they sit in the corner covered in dust. Well... the elite 1 is in the garbage actually because it fell apart. And the Elite 2 has so many tiny issues like sticky triggers. For 200$!!!
    Special edition versions are GREAT. I have 2, use them like 30 hours a week. Not a single issue. Love the rubber grips.
    TIL: Having numbers instead of letters in a gamertag is edgy. Awesome!
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard171,620
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:08
    My wallet is already screaming...already in short time bought the Deep Pink controller and the new camo controller. Perhaps collecting controllers wasnt such great idea laugh
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:38
    Can't use default controllers for Xbox ever again after being spoiled by battle beaver customs laugh
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3910,400
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:47
    Balnazzard said:
    My wallet is already screaming...already in short time bought the Deep Pink controller and the new camo controller. Perhaps collecting controllers wasnt such great idea laugh
    I too have started collecting controllers and I'm not quite sure why lol
    Your age is showing. Kids and their glitches, get off my lawnnnn!!
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,668,517
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 12:59
    Ginuwine AI3 said:
    Balnazzard said:
    Because collecting itself.

Controllers though I have to have them in use. I wear them out over time, thus though having many I wouldn't call them a collection.
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw808,596
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:01
    I liked the FH5 controller. I know it's polarising. Other than that, I don't really care much about the colour of my controllers. So long as they are reliable.
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ537,697
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:03
    Not their best looking controller.
  • Buck FananaBuck Fanana104,740
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:13
    planchetflaw said:
    I liked the FH5 controller. I know it's polarising. Other than that, I don't really care much about the colour of my controllers. So long as they are reliable.
    Saw it once and didn’t buy it and I’ve regretted it since.

I have the Aqua Shift one and it looks way better in person than in the pictures, I will try to get this one too.
  • BAE 10BAE 101,120,264
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:19, Edited on 30 September 22 at 13:20 by BAE 10
    Guess Im one of the few here who like this. I’d prefer ones like the Shadow and Phantom controllers or even something similar to the FH5 (my favorite so far), but this looks pretty good. I like it better than Aqua Shift.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic540,742
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:24
    I just wish modern controllers would hold up as well as stuff like my NES Advantage. I've got too many that drift, the buttons stick or just stop responding, or other issues. Then there's the ones like the Halo special edition ones that I just don't want to use because they'll wear out and can't be easily replaced.
  • KJer25KJer25947,314
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:36
    Jirodir said:
    Looks peng.
    There’s always Peng.
    Separation from base 1000 and DLC lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead709,596
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:40
    I reckon someone put the Aqua Shift through a sepia filter.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead709,596
    Posted on 30 September 22 at 13:41
    Ginuwine AI3 said:
    Balnazzard said:
    Enjoy - HolyHalfDead's blog post - Official Xbox Hardware
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 30 September 22 at 14:00
    Buying one of these bet. My Series Pulse Red controller got blasted with drift so always looking for funkier peripherals 🙏🙏
    The Ferg
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.