Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Elder Scrolls Online Firesong DLC adds 15 hours of story content

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs357,977
  • Posted yesterday at 15:00
    How does the Eso + Membership will go on with the release of firesong? As far as I understand all dlcs are included except the newest one, right? So will high isle be in eso + at the 15th?
  • Posted yesterday at 15:02
    Does the online game not have enough story as it is?
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG198,031
    Posted yesterday at 15:32
    LightningSoule said:
    How does the Eso + Membership will go on with the release of firesong? As far as I understand all dlcs are included except the newest one, right? So will high isle be in eso + at the 15th?
    No.

High Isle is an expansion.

Firesong is a story DLC.

Expansions are included in ESO+ when the next expansion comes around (which would be next year)
  • Posted yesterday at 15:34
    Great prizes, but it's only for those who bought High Isle. So not for me.
    GremlinLord615-Why not follow me on: Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram. Always willing if you're nice.
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS559,880
    Posted yesterday at 15:40
    This game looks like an absolute monster to complete! And yes, I’m too scared to start it!
  • BeachemBeachem541,152
    Posted yesterday at 16:46
    MR MITT3NS said:
    This game looks like an absolute monster to complete! And yes, I’m too scared to start it!
    Same. It's just too much now. Wish I had stared it when it first came out
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • mkdfanmkdfan883,948
    Posted yesterday at 16:47
    The achievement for doing the Lost Depths dungeons on normal bugged for me. And with seemingly no way to unlock it that’s the last time I play anything from this game on launch day. I love the game but buggy achievements is so demotivating.
    Posted yesterday at 16:49
    MR MITT3NS said:
    It's not really designed to be completed. All achievements are obtainable, I guess. I have most of them on PC, but the game is just for having fun and to show off that you have overcome some of the bigger challenges in the game (exactly how achievements should be)

Nothing in the list should be difficult for the average player to achieve, though (they may need to spend thousands of hours in the game, though). The real difficult achievements are the in-game ones, which award cosmetic things.

It is a game that will have several achievements added each year for probably a good 5-6 years more anyway.
    Posted yesterday at 16:50
    mkdfan said:
    The achievement for doing the Lost Depths dungeons on normal bugged for me. And with seemingly no way to unlock it that’s the last time I play anything from this game on launch day. I love the game but buggy achievements is so demotivating.
    You can unlock it on a new character. It only locks it off with one character.
    Posted yesterday at 16:59
    Beachem said:
    MR MITT3NS said:
    Same. It's just too much now. Wish I had stared it when it first came out
    I was never a big fan of the series/genre but yeah it could have been easier if it was started from release. But even if I started it now, it would take so long to complete but is not entirely impossible!
    Posted yesterday at 17:01
    PirateRyanG said:
    MR MITT3NS said:
    It's not really designed to be completed. All achievements are obtainable, I guess. I have most of them on PC, but the game is just for having fun and to show off that you have overcome some of the bigger challenges in the game (exactly how achievements should be)

Nothing in the list should be difficult for the average player to achieve, though (they may need to spend thousands of hours in the game, though). The real difficult achievements are the in-game ones, which award cosmetic things.

It is a game that will have several achievements added each year for probably a good 5-6 years more anyway.
    I have the time, I’m just not sure I have the desire to put myself through that grind…I do love grindy games though (looking at your Gears of War series)
  • NativeB1oodNativeB1ood817,331
    Posted yesterday at 17:41
    MR MITT3NS said:
    Outside of emperor and some of the Vet DLC dungeon achievements, the majority of the game is not hard to complete, just takes time like any other mmo.
  • DoberkiinDoberkiin695,182
    Posted yesterday at 18:00
    clap Keep it coming
  • mkdfanmkdfan883,948
    Posted yesterday at 18:48
    PirateRyanG said:
    mkdfan said:
    Unfortunately not since they made a lot of the in game achievements account wide rather than character specific. My other character that I would have used to try again shows the achievement as already unlocked.

Does making a new character that I didn’t have when the achievement unlocked work or do all the account wide achievements unlock as soon as you make a new character.
    Worth a look.
  • A Dank SlothA Dank Sloth420,543
    Posted yesterday at 18:54
    Niceee gonna have to check this out
    -Aaron
    Posted yesterday at 19:04
    mkdfan said:
    PirateRyanG said:
    mkdfan said:
    Unfortunately not since they made a lot of the in game achievements account wide rather than character specific. My other character that I would have used to try again shows the achievement as already unlocked.

Does making a new character that I didn’t have when the achievement unlocked work or do all the account wide achievements unlock as soon as you make a new character.
    Worth a look.
    Ah. I forgot they made some achievements account-wide.

And nah. If you make a new character, it still keeps the same achievements that you had before. So, if the achievements has unlocked in-game, I guess that is it.
  • AlgurAlgur376,372
    Posted yesterday at 22:28
    Wish they'd make more of the DLC free. It'd be a nice ratio boost.
    Posted yesterday at 23:01
    mkdfan said:
    One of my most favourite games but also had three achievements bug on me one including tipple threat, hurts!!!!!
    Posted yesterday at 23:03
    PirateRyanG said:
    mkdfan said:
    Incorrect I believe, only way is to make a new character on the opposite server EU/NA, purchase the content and level up/try again
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.