The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up October 4th, 2022

• TymanTheLongTymanTheLong468,367
    Posted today at 02:12
    Allgorhythm said:
    Too bad Dead Island Definitive Edition isn't on sale for the TA Playlist. cry
    It looks like it’s $19.99 used at GameStop, which is surprising. If you happen to have one of their coupons or some used game store nearby with decent prices you could probably snag a used copy, play it, and sell it back for about 1/3 what you paid.

I mean, even digitally at full price from MS you are getting two remastered full games for $19.99, so it’s not the worst deal in the world, a sale would probably only save $10.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong468,367
    Posted today at 02:14, Edited today at 02:20 by TymanTheLong
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    If only 360 games like left 4 dead, enchanted arms, deadly promintion, star ocean, would go on sale atleast once a year.
    Add Enslaved: Odyssey to the West to that list
    I don’t think I’ve ever found the Pigsy’s DLC on sale for that. One of these days I suppose I’ll just buy it and replay the whole thing. It’s one of the few games that merit a replay.

TangledAlloy21 said:
    I see the original Fallout games listed. Were they always available for Windows 10 or did I miss something?
    GOG.com got those running DRM free over a decade ago, I’m guessing you can wrap those Black Isle Fallout games in an emulator at this point, they were launched basically on Windows 98 SE when 8GB EDO RAM was an epic crapton of juice.

Anyway, the GOG.com guys are pretty rad but anything a couple of dudes in Poland can do I’m sure MS can figure out too. Im sure the biggest challenge is the licensing.
  • AmaelAmael284,002
    Posted today at 02:16
    I'm considering picking up Prey (2006) as I gifted the game when it came out but never played it.

Anyone down to do the multiplayer achievements together?
  • AmaelAmael284,002
    Posted today at 02:27, Edited today at 02:27 by Amael
    TymanTheLong said:
    I mean, even digitally at full price from MS you are getting two remastered full games for $19.99, so it’s not the worst deal in the world, a sale would probably only save $10.
    $19.99 for one game, $29.99 for both. The collection often goes on sale at -80%.
  • Posted today at 02:39, Edited today at 02:42 by Nave Sutlef
    So no Halloween sale yet? Disappointing..

Amael said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    $19.99 for one game, $29.99 for both. The collection often goes on sale at -80%.
    Yeah I’ve seen the DI bundle on sale for about $8 CAD twice now, bought it the first time and convinced two others to buy it the second time.

Maybe next week..
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,029,374
    Posted today at 02:44
    Against all odds, Narco Road for Wildlands FINALLY goes on sale. I've been waiting to get it on sale since Fallen Ghosts was given out for free a year ago.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Guirec730Guirec730381,114
    Posted today at 03:37
    TymanTheLong said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    If only 360 games like left 4 dead, enchanted arms, deadly promintion, star ocean, would go on sale atleast once a year.
    Add Enslaved: Odyssey to the West to that list
    I don’t think I’ve ever found the Pigsy’s DLC on sale for that. One of these days I suppose I’ll just buy it and replay the whole thing. It’s one of the few games that merit a replay.

I replayed.the whole thing recently. The red orbs are the stuff of achievement nightmares, and the game isn't as great as I remember. It's really on rails and comes to a far too abrupt conclusion (though I loved the ending).

The pigsy DLC is much different and I feel like in a lot of ways it feels like a totally different (and some ways better) game.
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted today at 03:54
    I've had all the Fallout 3 DLC on price tracking for so long, nice to see it is on sale again, but I've been playing STALKER Anomaly lately. It would be hard to go back to Fallout now that I've experienced a better nuclear wasteland FPS.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01589,034
    Posted today at 04:03
    NullKueste921 said:
    the free game Super Archer Game has a "usage fee" DLC for $2.09 laugh
    Lol I clicked on that and it’s a dead link.
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil1,346,414
    Posted today at 04:34
    Thanks for the list, Jack.

I will probably get Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition. Looks like some mindless fun.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,656,081
    Posted today at 04:54
    Surge 2 Premium Ed. 11.99…Opinions? Haven’t played the series, but always had an eye on it given the apparent souls like nature.
    Matthew
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG198,017
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan906,474
    Posted today at 05:47
    Jo12danJames said:
    I'm desperately waiting for a Left 4 Dead sale as well.
  • Posted today at 05:53
    Nothing for me this week
  • GsO LightGsO Light209,500 209,500 GamerScore
    Posted today at 06:11
    Also would love a left 4 dead sale... same garbage on repeat for 360
  • Quillz717Quillz717578,200
    Posted today at 06:18
    What a crappy month from Xbox so far, as far as sales and Games with Gold go.
  • Posted today at 06:31
    Time to pick up call of juarez bound in blood
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0407,958
    Posted today at 06:49
    Oblivion & it’s dlc are a real steal at that price *proceeds to buy them*
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,137,752
    Posted today at 06:50
    sleep
  • ninetyXgreenninetyXgreen326,974
    Posted today at 06:57
    I don't have any discount for the dlc of Fallout NW & 3... no idea why
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.