The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up October 11th, 2022

• Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,004,665
    Posted today at 05:39
    Neat, been waiting for a sale on Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for forever.

Also goofed and forgot to buy Hades last time (can't remember if it was a sale or I just wanted the GP discount), so definitely grabbing this time.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,620,868
    Posted today at 05:43
    Probably pick up Deadly Days.
  • Posted today at 05:47
    Noo bought castle crashers remastered cos it hadn’t been on sale in forever 😅
  • Posted today at 05:53
    I wished X-Com Enemy Unkown would go on sale sometime. Can't think I've ever seen it on sale.
  • Posted today at 06:04
    Kamera said:
    A Musical Story for me.
    I really enjoyed this game.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,144,514
    Posted today at 06:28
    sleep
  • EMBICKEMBICK333,710 333,710 GamerScore
    Posted today at 06:44
    Shodan OS said:
    I just want Ninja Gaiden 2 on sale 😔
    if your talking ninja gaiden 2 on the 360 in 2008 that is never on sale last yr when it left game pass i sucked it up and bought it for 22 as for the xbox 1 hd collection you missed a sale in the summer
  • Posted today at 07:08
    Shadow Tactics is an absolute bargain at that price
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,144,514
    Posted today at 08:15
    EMBICK said:
    Shodan OS said:
    if your talking ninja gaiden 2 on the 360 in 2008 that is never on sale last yr when it left game pass i sucked it up and bought it for 22 as for the xbox 1 hd collection you missed a sale in the summer
    You can find physical copies everywhere at 5/10 bucks for this game....
  • Posted today at 08:20
    If you missed it on gamepass - the messenger, great game
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • BasileusBasileus297,618
    Posted today at 08:30
    I highly recommend The Darkside Detective. It's not only two short completions, they're also hilarious. smile
  • EMBICKEMBICK333,710 333,710 GamerScore
    Posted today at 08:44
    I Boz l said:
    EMBICK said:
    Shodan OS said:
    You can find physical copies everywhere at 5/10 bucks for this game....
    i hate the clutter i will have that game for years as i wont complete it soon and it will clutter up my room i would rather pay more then have 300 games taking up real estate
  • MightyVap3rMightyVap3r1,288,126
    Posted today at 10:15
    My radar system has failed me, how on earth did i miss out on Ion Fury, if you like Duke Nukem, you like Ion Fury
    Eddy ate dynamite, good bye eddy
  • WulfTekWulfTek904,447
    Posted today at 11:28
    Huh, an okay price on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, is there any reason to buy the deluxe/complete edition does anyone know?
  • DarthDK576DarthDK57618,553
    Posted today at 13:57
    Ultramarine360 said:
    If you missed it on gamepass - the messenger, great game
    Exactly, I lived that game when I played it on PC. It's one of the best metroidvanias I've ever played
    Previous GT: daringDK2006
  • LancerideLanceride508,012
    Posted today at 14:09
    I am very tempted by Just Shapes and Beats, but I haven't yet played the last game I got on sale...
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • GirthshakesGirthshakes471,147
    Posted today at 15:26
    The Iron Chimp said:
    I wished X-Com Enemy Unkown would go on sale sometime. Can't think I've ever seen it on sale.
    Never goes on sale. All the other Xcom games do including the bureau, but this one never. Been waiting years.
  • rIKmANrIKmAN706,473
    Posted today at 16:04, Edited today at 16:10 by rIKmAN
    Hyperglide said:
    Is Obra Dinn worth it for 30% off? Heard lots of good things about it. Wanna wait for a deeper sale though but never seems to go less than 30%
    I've been waiting for ANY sale on it for 2yrs, so if you want it I'd just grab it as you'll likely be waiting a while for the next one.

Apparently it was on sale in July (I completely missed it and just found that out now), but before that it was last on sale in 2020 according to xbdeals price history which seems about right for how long I've been waiting.

Really good game, don't miss out for even longer over a couple of quid.
  • Reflex VatoReflex Vato431,225
    Posted today at 16:13
    About time I give The Witness a try.
  • Iow n sIowIow n sIow948,367
    Posted today at 16:39
    Nave Sutlef said:
    Okay so does like nobody give a shit about Halloween except me? We’re halfway through the month and there still isn’t a decent sale. Pretty sad that what IS on sale goes with this months seemingly random targets.. facepalm
    There will be a shocktober sale at the end of the month just like every other year
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.