Game Discussion: Mirror's Edge

Potentially discontinued achievements?

• Posted on 19 October 22 at 16:09
    While I read the TA post, I was hoping we could look through the achievement list and determine if something might become discontinued with the server closure.

As we’ve experienced, some obscure achievements can get discontinued with a server closure like the passive income achievement in Mad Max, Animus achievement in AC3, etc.

It always sucks to miss out on achievements just because they slip under the radar during a server closure.

Chundi
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,629,887
    Posted on 19 October 22 at 16:10, Edited on 19 October 22 at 16:10 by Ahayzo
    That post will show you any achievements that have the Online Required flag or Online/Offline flag. It didn't include anything because everything is flagged offline, which means as far as anyone knows, there's nothing that should even be at minor risk of being discontinued.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL1,147,179
    Posted on 20 October 22 at 01:23
    Think the DLC will be delisted? I know it's a server closure but still things like this make me nervous and while I'm in no hurry to come back to this game because honestly for my style of gaming it's ludicrously hard because it just hurts my brain or something but it's only $5... maybe I should just go ahead and pick it up to be safe...
    So it goes...
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,629,887
    Posted on 20 October 22 at 02:19
    Unfortunately has a mix of history on that topic. I would think nearly the entire game not being online, including that DLC, that it probably will be around.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads