The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up October 25th, 2022

  • Guirec730Guirec730382,111
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 01:56
    coolcallumcool said:
    Bloodrayne games could be worth snatching up... But Ive just started Persona.

    Decisions decisions
    As a fan from.back in the day, Bloodrayne has not aged very well. I'd wait for a cheaper price, and that's what I'm doing.
    State of the badass art.
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,550,295
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 02:08
    The Cherished said:
    A DEAD B0DY MAN said:
    The "last dead end" I almost got last week. I may finally try it. Not a good rating though.....
    One of the worst games I've ever played. It's so bad and lazy they didn't bother to change the onscreen buttons from Playstation to Xbox during the last level.
    That's wild. How lazy of them. Maybe I won't then, just because of that.haha. 🎃
  • Posted on 25 October 22 at 02:10
    atryeu1 said:
    Xbox 360 had 4 pages of content on the Sales page as a heads up if you set both the 360 & BC filters for platform. Some had no end dates, one (Fable 2 had 23 days till it ends? lol) but others are on sale and not listed here it seems, a few were pretty sad looking discounts though.

    I was tempted by the 2 Don't Starve DLCs for Windows but eh, dealing with computer issues right now and I need to finish the base game still anyway so I'll pass.
    Link please.
  • vegansoundvegansound996,954
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 02:36
    Camello Delgado said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Xbox 360 had 4 pages of content on the Sales page as a heads up if you set both the 360 & BC filters for platform. Some had no end dates, one (Fable 2 had 23 days till it ends? lol) but others are on sale and not listed here it seems, a few were pretty sad looking discounts though.

    I was tempted by the 2 Don't Starve DLCs for Windows but eh, dealing with computer issues right now and I need to finish the base game still anyway so I'll pass.
    Link please.
    Latest Xbox Sales
  • Posted on 25 October 22 at 02:46
    vegansound said:
    Camello Delgado said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Xbox 360 had 4 pages of content on the Sales page as a heads up if you set both the 360 & BC filters for platform. Some had no end dates, one (Fable 2 had 23 days till it ends? lol) but others are on sale and not listed here it seems, a few were pretty sad looking discounts though.

    I was tempted by the 2 Don't Starve DLCs for Windows but eh, dealing with computer issues right now and I need to finish the base game still anyway so I'll pass.
    Link please.
    Latest Xbox Sales
    Thanks mate! Sorry for being lazy.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef106,594
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 03:15
    Pretty depressing sale. I know Shocktober started last week but you’d think they’d add more.. pretty lackluster.
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil1,414,919
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 03:46
    Money is safe for another week! clap
  • atryeu1atryeu1378,279
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 03:58
    Camello Delgado said:
    vegansound said:
    Camello Delgado said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Xbox 360 had 4 pages of content on the Sales page as a heads up if you set both the 360 & BC filters for platform. Some had no end dates, one (Fable 2 had 23 days till it ends? lol) but others are on sale and not listed here it seems, a few were pretty sad looking discounts though.

    I was tempted by the 2 Don't Starve DLCs for Windows but eh, dealing with computer issues right now and I need to finish the base game still anyway so I'll pass.
    Link please.
    Latest Xbox Sales
    Thanks mate! Sorry for being lazy.
    Nah I get it. For future reference you can find the link in the menus: Gaming - Xbox Sales. Sales link is in the very bottom section in the right column so you can find it on any page :D
  • Posted on 25 October 22 at 04:29
    Guirec730 said:
    coolcallumcool said:
    Bloodrayne games could be worth snatching up... But Ive just started Persona.

    Decisions decisions
    As a fan from.back in the day, Bloodrayne has not aged very well. I'd wait for a cheaper price, and that's what I'm doing.
    (Blank) has not aged very well = no argument or actual criticism
    People literally say this about games that came out 5+ years ago, it's pitiful.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,558,013
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 06:09
    Snooch2theBooch said:
    Jazzy201 said:
    Nothing I really want, but I'll buy one these cheap, trashware games since my Rewards balance is about to expire-
    Rewards balance doesn’t expire. Unless you bought a MS store gift card with your balance? Then it expires after 90 days.
    Correct, I was referring to the balance from the last gift card I redeemed-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • ridji dijridji dij186,871
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 07:04, Edited on 25 October 22 at 07:14 by ridji dij
    One day there wont be discounts or sales.

    The reason you get this grace is because it is affordable for studios, marketing and the platform providers to give away game content for basically next to nothing. Even top list games get discounted within 3 months of release.

    When this becomes all too expensive, the sale will be only 1 or 2 times a year. Do you know what day of the year is the actual apex sale event for xbox? There is one.

    But better still rewards still gives you free stuff you earned from playing games. Hence users over time become gaming addicts hellbent in getting exclusive content.

    This is not suprising in the current trajectory of business marketing globally - buy 1 get another free. You can already see the phasing to make subscription the only way to access sales which support your dlc and addons.

    Its all part of the big money pit game you are never going to leave.
    for 1 time only, 1 special price.....
  • Posted on 25 October 22 at 07:21
    ScoPhibes said:
    Isn't it supposed to be the big Halloween sale?
    Hopefully, a good time for Zombie Army 4 DLC to go on sale..
  • Posted on 25 October 22 at 09:14
    Looks like my cash is going to Sony yet again. Seriously, it's like they recycle the same games for sale every 2-3 weeks. Yeah they throw a new game or 2 in here and there but it needs more.
  • SkullinaneSkullinane283,782
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 10:26
    ridji dij said:
    One day there wont be discounts or sales.
    Xbox has been doing weekly sales for a long, long time. And they've only improved. We might not always like what sales are on offer, but they have improved remarkably. Sales are not handouts; they're not going away anytime soon.
  • drewblesdrewbles381,869
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 10:33
    Still have a big sale ongoing so this does look weak but don't forget we're also a few weeks away from Black Friday week, Cyber Monday week sale and then Xmas 2 week sale
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion863,913
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 12:16
    I picked up Darq. I've been eyeing it for a while now.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • Guirec730Guirec730382,111
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 12:35
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Guirec730 said:
    coolcallumcool said:
    Bloodrayne games could be worth snatching up... But Ive just started Persona.

    Decisions decisions
    As a fan from.back in the day, Bloodrayne has not aged very well. I'd wait for a cheaper price, and that's what I'm doing.
    (Blank) has not aged very well = no argument or actual criticism
    People literally say this about games that came out 5+ years ago, it's pitiful.
    Okay, but it's not 5 years old it's 20 years old and it wasn't great then. I pre-ordered it back then, I know what I'm talking about.

    I'm playing Shadowman and enjoying it just fine. Not everything old didn't age well. Bloodrayne didn't age well. It's not just my opinion, might be worth a google.
    State of the badass art.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,530,653
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 15:01
    NannerLoaf said:
    Pretty light today. My wallet could use a break.
    Same.

    As much as people complain there's nothing they want, for people like me who are buying every week, any light week is a party dance
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,137,068
    Posted on 25 October 22 at 16:43
    Death park 2 and that's it 😂 been spending about 50 to 100 a month on average you want people to buy slash those prices.
  • Posted yesterday at 02:43
    I imagine this week's sales are weak because they normally do a big Halloween sale sometime during the last week of October and a couple of days before Halloween itself. We should see that sale in a day or two.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.