Game Discussion: Who's Your Daddy?!

Title Updates

• Bashemgud 03Bashemgud 031,353,001
    Posted on 29 October 22 at 02:47
    Is anyone aware of how many title updates this game will be receiving?
  • VudixVudix2,939,364
    Posted on 04 November 22 at 20:47
    Bashemgud 03 said:
    Is anyone aware of how many title updates this game will be receiving?
    Several more. This game is being actively developed and tested on Steam with the most polished updates being pushed to Xbox.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; CEO; Soldier.
  • Bashemgud 03Bashemgud 031,353,001
    Posted on 05 November 22 at 02:18
    Thank you for your response!
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,750,129
    Posted on 16 December 22 at 21:52
    I hope this is like Gems of War where is just STUPID with the number of updates.
  • FoogaFooga2,234,531
    Posted yesterday at 06:41
    I hope they keep coming because I want to see how many I can get before my trial runs out. laugh
  • Un SubjectUn Subject666,437
    Posted today at 10:44
    Unfortunately I already burned all my trial time due to some wonky achievement unlocks in earlier updates. Hopefully there's some kind of reset that lets my account back into the free trial (and I've tried using another account, but the game told me I was still out of trial time).
  • Belindo152Belindo152325,395
    Posted today at 10:53, Edited today at 10:56 by Belindo152
    Un Subject said:
    Unfortunately I already burned all my trial time due to some wonky achievement unlocks in earlier updates. Hopefully there's some kind of reset that lets my account back into the free trial (and I've tried using another account, but the game told me I was still out of trial time).
    You should be able to use an alt-account to start the game, then switch to your main. You are then effectively on the trial time of your alt account.

Let me find my old post that contained more steps when it was still fresh in my memory.

Edit: oh, my initial post was just as brief:
    Buggy achievements
    Belindo152 said:
    Just a heads-up for those who run out of time. Start the game with a 2nd account to re-start the timer, and then you can still join in with your primary account, even if the time has passed.
  • Un SubjectUn Subject666,437
    Posted today at 10:59
    I did try this on an account that had never tried the game, but it still came back saying I was out of trial time. The issue might be my accounts are linked as family accounts.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.