The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up November 1st, 2022

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,663
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 00:06
    Discounts on Outbreak, Ravenous Devils, Wandersong, In rays of the Light, Agent A: A puzzle in disguise, What Lies in the Multiverse, Rayman 3 HD and more

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up November 1st, 2022
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,371,368
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 00:18
    Bunny parking for windows😂
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,116,355
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 00:34
    Finally some new stuff.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 00:47
    Terrible sale , lots of non-descript games
  • Jamal2807Jamal28072,346,925
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 00:49
    Superhot Windows 10 for meeeee!!!! As a reward for fixing it looool and cause I’m Super LOOOOOOOL
  • Hollywood TonyHollywood Tony1,013,653
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:04
    Oh, Outbreak is on sale. What a surprise
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • PistolvaniaPistolvania549,006
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:25
    I'd recommend Nexomon for sure. I was a bit skeptical of it before I played it but it's a really fun, chill game.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:26
    Will probably pickup XIII at 50% off. I hear that it is a good game now that they did some updates.
  • An AlphyAn Alphy414,848
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:36
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    I'd recommend Nexomon for sure. I was a bit skeptical of it before I played it but it's a really fun, chill game.
    how about the sequel, extinctions? i bought nexomon a whileee back, but havent had the chance to play it. may as well pick up extinctions since it's on sale
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB931,404
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:42
    Considering the upcoming Targets, anyone have a recommendation for easily getting gold in “First/Last Same Letter” in this sale?
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv851,485
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:48
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 01:54
    Will probably finally grab Baulder's Gate this time around.
    ???????!
  • ElyohElyoh1,076,550
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 02:11
    A game I want? On special? What is this madness?!?!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 02:16
    Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth. Never heard of it but seems interesting.
    You're fired
  • atryeu1atryeu1425,945
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 02:20
    Based on the 360 and Windows sides of the sale, think I'll just save my money again :P Haha Bunny Parking though, that gave me a laugh. Are you parking bunnies somewhere or are they driving a vehicle and you have to park it or what? I'm almost afraid to even ask what the heck that game is :P
  • EvandalistEvandalist450,285
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 02:21
    M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
    Terrible sale , lots of non-descript games
    Yup. Every week it’s so much shovelware garbage anymore. Got games I’ve been wanting that haven’t been discounted in anywhere from 22-36 months and yet every week it’s just deluge after deluge of either the same handful of titles that are always on sale (Outbreak, GTA, Assassin’s Creed, etc…) , straight indie garbage, or a mix of the two.

    Feels like sale quality really went to shit once Gamepass really took off.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
  • ThexDaftxPunkThexDaftxPunk1,074,897
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 02:50
    Evandalist said:
    M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
    Terrible sale , lots of non-descript games
    Yup. Every week it’s so much shovelware garbage anymore. Got games I’ve been wanting that haven’t been discounted in anywhere from 22-36 months and yet every week it’s just deluge after deluge of either the same handful of titles that are always on sale (Outbreak, GTA, Assassin’s Creed, etc…) , straight indie garbage, or a mix of the two.

    Feels like sale quality really went to shit once Gamepass really took off.
    OR, you could just buy those games you want and not be cheap waiting "36" months for a sale dance No im just kidding lol ive waited long amounts of time for a game to go on sale but eventually you just gotta buy it
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef182,278
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 03:01
    Nothing for me this week.

    Question: Why does there seem to be little to no shovelware that are X/S? Does it have different rules or something?
  • EvandalistEvandalist450,285
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 03:10
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    Evandalist said:
    M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
    Terrible sale , lots of non-descript games
    Yup. Every week it’s so much shovelware garbage anymore. Got games I’ve been wanting that haven’t been discounted in anywhere from 22-36 months and yet every week it’s just deluge after deluge of either the same handful of titles that are always on sale (Outbreak, GTA, Assassin’s Creed, etc…) , straight indie garbage, or a mix of the two.

    Feels like sale quality really went to shit once Gamepass really took off.
    OR, you could just buy those games you want and not be cheap waiting "36" months for a sale dance No im just kidding lol ive waited long amounts of time for a game to go on sale but eventually you just gotta buy it
    I did buy one full price the other week, but it’s not a practice I’m gonna be dipping into too much. I’m frugal by nature, but especially with holiday sales inbound in a few weeks. Hopefully they break out some deals on games that aren’t always discounted then.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil1,919,545
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 03:24
    Looks like 2 weeks in a row saving money clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads