The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up November 1st, 2022

• I BossK II BossK I641,640
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 03:50
    An Alphy said:
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    I'd recommend Nexomon for sure. I was a bit skeptical of it before I played it but it's a really fun, chill game.
    how about the sequel, extinctions? i bought nexomon a whileee back, but havent had the chance to play it. may as well pick up extinctions since it's on sale
    The first Nexomon is good but extinction is a massive improvement I can’t recommend it enough! It’s a steal at full price so I wouldn’t hesitate to grab it on sale
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,558,691
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 03:52
    Some decent options here-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 04:32
    Battlezone for me
  • KoboroverKoborover335,592
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 05:38
    For the 5th time the Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Editions get 80% off and the Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale one gets 0%.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 05:45
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    Will probably finally grab Baulder's Gate this time around.
    I've had this for so long now (physically) but the lack of any real achievement guide for it has kept it shelved. It seem so daunting to try to take on without one.
  • MF DracoMF Draco1,102,075
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 06:43
    SteampunkPagan said:
    Will probably pickup XIII at 50% off. I hear that it is a good game now that they did some updates.
    Don't do that mate, the game is still pure shit after the title update.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,162,158
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 07:10
    sleep
  • GsO LightGsO Light210,300 210,300 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 07:24
    Hopefully black friday is good because this is garbage
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 07:33
    Jack what's happened to the completion time column
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • SeasonSeason41,482
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 07:55
    I wish it was going to be at it’s historically low price but I’ve been waiting for SuperEpic to go on sale.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 08:41, Edited on 01 November 22 at 08:45 by FlopsyTheRabbit
    HumbleSloth4921 said:
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    Will probably finally grab Baulder's Gate this time around.
    I've had this for so long now (physically) but the lack of any real achievement guide for it has kept it shelved. It seem so daunting to try to take on without one.
    Do it! Great game!

There's no achievement guide, but to be honest you just need to do a bit of research. If you check the forum I've posted a map showing where the BG1 achievements are. Siege of Dragonspear is the most complicated, but also the shortest and there are plenty of guides. There is only one overly complicated one (All the Enemies) which I've posted a guide for. BG2 is simply a case of doing all the sidequests, with a couple of A/B choices at certain points. The only things to worry about are the companion quests, which you can fail if you put them off for too long.

You can also check some of the Steam guides if there isn't enough info on TA. The best ones tend to be well organised.

Legacy of Bhaal difficulty is challenging, but you'll find plenty of overpowered builds if you search around. If you make a Mage you can get the Summon Planetar ability in BG2, which can solo every boss while your party hides in the corner.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 11:14
    Nothing for me this week
  • VeedrockVeedrock660,710
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 13:04
    Finally the We Were Here series goes on sale.
  • Posted on 01 November 22 at 15:17
    I BossK I said:
    An Alphy said:
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    I'd recommend Nexomon for sure. I was a bit skeptical of it before I played it but it's a really fun, chill game.
    how about the sequel, extinctions? i bought nexomon a whileee back, but havent had the chance to play it. may as well pick up extinctions since it's on sale
    The first Nexomon is good but extinction is a massive improvement I can’t recommend it enough! It’s a steal at full price so I wouldn’t hesitate to grab it on sale
    That's great to know. I bought the second one on sale awhile back as well but haven't gotten around to it. Thanks for the input!
  • GepardsGepards167,267
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 20:22
    i guess next more or less ok sale only during Xmas
    Thanks, guys!
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007233,370
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 22:46
    Dogs In Bushes said:
    Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth. Never heard of it but seems interesting.
    Good game. It is based on a book which was so successful they made a TV series out of it.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007233,370
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 22:47
    Deponia Collection for me.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,048,197
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 22:48
    Looks like a pass this week, hoping at this point I can knock off a couple price tracked items come the thanksgiving and christmas/new years sales
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,625,783
    Posted on 01 November 22 at 23:04
    Pretty good discounts on the Asterix and Obelix games. I will be picking up the two I am missing.
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper128,080
    Posted on 02 November 22 at 08:18
    FireDrake007 said:
    Deponia Collection for me.
    Thinking of getting Deponia Collection as well. Hard to pass up at 90% off. How does the console version compare to the PC version?
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.