The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up November 8th, 2022

  • I BossK II BossK I753,556
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 09:21
    Has Anyone played and would recommend rustler? Really tempted at that price
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator230,285
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 10:20
    FalconRedux said:
    XReeSX said:
    So tempted with Hot Wheels, Been on the fence for ages. But I just know as soon as I buy it, that it will join Game Pass!! With a 75% discount to, I'm thinking December!
    It's been on Playstation Plus and Humble Bundle, so it's a fair bet it will be on XGP eventually. Still, at 75% off it's a good price!
    Get GOTY version, because there is nearly 70 DLC's for it normally costing 200$ combined.
  • Posted on 08 November 22 at 12:16
    I tip my hat to the MS store-guys who manage to outmaneuver my wish list week after week - good job! laugh
  • CrispusFindyCrispusFindy684,192
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 12:45
    Jimbo LaFleur said:
    I tip my hat to the MS store-guys who manage to outmaneuver my wish list week after week - good job! laugh
    :D They need to get more developers and games to take part in the sales, don't they! There's loads of stuff that never goes on sale.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2012,089,371
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 13:52
    Nothing for me.
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,021,140
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 15:03
    Was going to say "light week".

    Then scrolled down to SD Gundam, digital only, not even cheap at a third off.

    Budget busted again. Lol it happens.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm648,485
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 16:00
    I've got GreedFall - Gold Edition on my watch list. The 65% discount is pretty good but it's been 70% in the past. I think I'll wait and see what the Black Friday sale comes up with.
  • Loch DounLoch Doun355,362
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 16:09
    Picked up Hot Wheels GOTY, that’s a great deal.
  • torrens7760torrens7760253,201
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 16:56
    The one week Tropico 6 goes on sale and I can't grab it! Grrrr!!
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • Posted on 08 November 22 at 17:42
    RepentantHades7 said:
    XReeSX said:
    So tempted with Hot Wheels, Been on the fence for ages. But I just know as soon as I buy it, that it will join Game Pass!! With a 75% discount to, I'm thinking December!
    If it joins Game Pass it won't include the DLC, so grab the Game Of The Year Edition while it's on sale.
    Couldn't you get the game of the year dlc currently at 75% and just wait for it to come to game pass and be able use the dlc with the game pass version?
  • Posted on 08 November 22 at 17:48
    RainbowWonka32 said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    XReeSX said:
    So tempted with Hot Wheels, Been on the fence for ages. But I just know as soon as I buy it, that it will join Game Pass!! With a 75% discount to, I'm thinking December!
    If it joins Game Pass it won't include the DLC, so grab the Game Of The Year Edition while it's on sale.
    Couldn't you get the game of the year dlc currently at 75% and just wait for it to come to game pass and be able use the dlc with the game pass version?
    You could do that, but there's no guarantee Hot Wheels Unleashed is coming to Game Pass. That was just XReeSX making a prediction. If you buy only the DLC, but the game never comes to Game Pass then you own DLC you can't use unless you later buy the game.
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG220,895
    Posted on 08 November 22 at 18:06
    torrens7760 said:
    The one week Tropico 6 goes on sale and I can't grab it! Grrrr!!
    It'll probably go much, much cheaper than that later on.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 08 November 22 at 18:56
    Think I'll grab Slaycation and maybe Remothered.
  • Posted on 08 November 22 at 19:33
    Nothing this week
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef194,233
    Posted on 09 November 22 at 01:46
    Very happy to see Going Under for so cheap as I was unable to complete it before it left GP. Easy pickup for me!
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01670,809
    Posted on 09 November 22 at 02:38
    An Alphy said:
    anyone got anything to say about shining resonance refrain? $6 aint too bad for a decent looking jrpg
    It’s a good game. Beware though it has a cheesy dating simulator in it that has achievements tied to it.
  • LoRMuN BoYLoRMuN BoY618,817
    Posted on 09 November 22 at 19:17
    Scarlet Nexus Ultimate Edition worth picking up for $25?
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,391,595
    Posted on 10 November 22 at 00:57
    An Alphy said:
    anyone got anything to say about shining resonance refrain? $6 aint too bad for a decent looking jrpg
    You will get your money's worth of play time...very enjoyable I remember playing it all weekend when it was a free to play game and need to go back and finish it😂
  • Posted on 10 November 22 at 13:03
    Nothing for me for a while. I'll be keeping an eye open on the Black Friday sale though. I'm hoping for some gems!!
  • TheOldRock84TheOldRock84284,320
    Posted on 11 November 22 at 20:39
    Why is not mentioned anywhere that 11/11 is singles' day sale?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads