The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up November 8th, 2022

• Posted on 12 November 22 at 13:04
    RepentantHades7 said:
    RainbowWonka32 said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    XReeSX said:
    So tempted with Hot Wheels, Been on the fence for ages. But I just know as soon as I buy it, that it will join Game Pass!! With a 75% discount to, I'm thinking December!
    If it joins Game Pass it won't include the DLC, so grab the Game Of The Year Edition while it's on sale.
    Couldn't you get the game of the year dlc currently at 75% and just wait for it to come to game pass and be able use the dlc with the game pass version?
    You could do that, but there's no guarantee Hot Wheels Unleashed is coming to Game Pass. That was just XReeSX making a prediction. If you buy only the DLC, but the game never comes to Game Pass then you own DLC you can't use unless you later buy the game.
    There seems to be 2x GOTY versions, one for Xbox One, the other for Xbox Series... each including different DLC but neither including all the DLC so neither allows the conpletion. Xbox One version includes only Looney Tunes, while Xbox Series includes only Batman & Monster Trucks... Or am I mistaken?
  • J2B9J2B91,077,847
    Posted on 15 November 22 at 09:37
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    RainbowWonka32 said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    XReeSX said:
    So tempted with Hot Wheels, Been on the fence for ages. But I just know as soon as I buy it, that it will join Game Pass!! With a 75% discount to, I'm thinking December!
    If it joins Game Pass it won't include the DLC, so grab the Game Of The Year Edition while it's on sale.
    Couldn't you get the game of the year dlc currently at 75% and just wait for it to come to game pass and be able use the dlc with the game pass version?
    You could do that, but there's no guarantee Hot Wheels Unleashed is coming to Game Pass. That was just XReeSX making a prediction. If you buy only the DLC, but the game never comes to Game Pass then you own DLC you can't use unless you later buy the game.
    There seems to be 2x GOTY versions, one for Xbox One, the other for Xbox Series... each including different DLC but neither including all the DLC so neither allows the conpletion. Xbox One version includes only Looney Tunes, while Xbox Series includes only Batman & Monster Trucks... Or am I mistaken?
    I'm late but just so you know, both versions include everything (at least in regards to achievements). Idk why it's not listed as such on this list but on the xbox page (and even the TA price page) it lists those other dlc packs as included.
  • Posted yesterday at 14:25
    J2B9 said:
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    I'm late but just so you know, both versions include everything (at least in regards to achievements). Idk why it's not listed as such on this list but on the xbox page (and even the TA price page) it lists those other dlc packs as included.
    Thanks for the confirmation that the GOTY packs were not as weirdly configured as I'd initially thought.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.