Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Game Pass loses eight Xbox games soon, including two quick completions

• mabbermabber389,239
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 20:21
    Guess I made my character too strong, the final boss in archvale was a joke
  • Posted on 20 November 22 at 08:05, Edited on 20 November 22 at 08:07 by BushidoBrown305
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Is Mortal Shell achievable to beat in 14 days? If I play like 2-3 hours a day after work?
    I finished the game in under 25 hours. It is a souls-light game. So the learning curve, though present, is much more shallow. You should be able to finish it in time. The only thing that caused me some problems is the final boss fight on the no-shell-run. Took me a few dozen attempts.
    Nice, is that including DLC?
    All The base game achievements can easily be gotten In less than 15 hours. I came in at just under that when I played it way back when. The dlc however is a long, repetitive grind and will take significantly longer.

Personally thought the game was a huge disappointment.
  • benvegbenveg941,677
    Posted on 20 November 22 at 15:31
    Warhammer supports keyboard but not mouse? facepalm
  • wismnawismna96,030
    Posted on 22 November 22 at 15:03
    HappyTheDevil said:
    I could never bring myself to start Lightning's journey... I have enjoyed a couple Final Fantasy games, but the grinding is horrible...
    Just finished it, and I actually loved it. There was almost no grinding at all, the guide is very very well done, the story is refreshingly "dark". Can't wait to play the sequel (still in GP).
    My previous Final Fantasy games were X and X-2 (remastered), these had lots and lots of grinding in them, so I understand you point.
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil1,639,883
    Posted on 22 November 22 at 22:46
    wismna said:
    Just finished it, and I actually loved it. There was almost no grinding at all, the guide is very very well done, the story is refreshingly "dark". Can't wait to play the sequel (still in GP).
    My previous Final Fantasy games were X and X-2 (remastered), these had lots and lots of grinding in them, so I understand you point.
    I was more talking about the first Lightning game. I would've liked to play them in order, but the first one had very grindy requirements.
    My previous Final Fantasy games were XV, IX, VII, VIII and XII. The latter being the only one I really enjoyed .
    (Old) Arch Enemy • Blackbriar • Evanescence • Illumishade • Jinjer • Korpiklaani • Sabaton • Wintersun
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285736,784
    Posted on 23 November 22 at 10:45
    Archvale for me is far from quick. The “platforming” in this game is terrible and I’m over the ice caverns second room that I’ve spent 45 minutes alone on
  • VantropixVantropix146,818
    Posted on 23 November 22 at 14:47
    is nobody else having the problem of not being able to get any achievement in archvale? it seems like it doesn't log you in at the begining like most games and can't give achievements because of it. shame too cause i love games like these
  • MaseJMaseJ1,042,594
    Posted on 27 November 22 at 10:12
    Vantropix said:
    is nobody else having the problem of not being able to get any achievement in archvale? it seems like it doesn't log you in at the begining like most games and can't give achievements because of it. shame too cause i love games like these
    No problem on console but it is known Windows version does not support achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.