The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 19 quick completions from the Xbox Black Friday 2022 sale

• CanezzaCanezza201,922
  • Posted on 19 November 22 at 11:09
    Not much choice for quick completions on such a huge sale.
  • Arma9edd0nArma9edd0n323,660
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 11:49
    Stacking is a fine Double Fine game. You can't go wrong with those.
  • l DONT EVEN TRYl DONT EVEN TRY1,245,235
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 12:20, Edited on 19 November 22 at 12:23 by l DONT EVEN TRY
    I wonder why with black Friday sales indie games never go on sale the past sales this past month have been better hunting for cheap gamerscore
  • YazFromAlcatrazYazFromAlcatraz1,647,153
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 12:57
    I do like the Life is Strange series but personally I think the remastered collection that is on sale during this Black Friday 2022 special is still overpriced. I hope it goes cheaper in the future. I wouldn't mind having another stack of achievements from that series.
  • Posted on 19 November 22 at 13:13
    Done the vast majority of these. Might get degrees of separation
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • Posted on 19 November 22 at 13:40
    YazFromAlcatraz said:
    I do like the Life is Strange series but personally I think the remastered collection that is on sale during this Black Friday 2022 special is still overpriced. I hope it goes cheaper in the future. I wouldn't mind having another stack of achievements from that series.
    I don't know if you heard a while back, but if you got the ultimate edition of Life is Strange True Colors; both Life is Strange remastered games becomes free to keep & play.
    Mr. Creational: Don't stop until you drop from what you do on the game screen.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion877,202
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 14:34
    1000 things on sale, but only 19 quick completions? Wow.

I’m intrigued by Degrees of Separation, but that’s about it.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,568,042
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 15:33
    Boots Orion said:

There have been a lot of sales over the past month or two with lots of easy games.
    I think about 3 weeks ago there was one with around 90 of them.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,544,854
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 16:57
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    Boots Orion said:

There have been a lot of sales over the past month or two with lots of easy games.
    I think about 3 weeks ago there was one with around 90 of them.
    Unsurprisingly, Black Friday is more about AAA than indies.

For people who want digital instead of disc version.

But I want disc version, thus already making the rounds with online orders from stores.
  • YazFromAlcatrazYazFromAlcatraz1,647,153
    Posted on 19 November 22 at 19:38
    Mr Creational said:
    YazFromAlcatraz said:
    I don't know if you heard a while back, but if you got the ultimate edition of Life is Strange True Colors; both Life is Strange remastered games becomes free to keep & play.
    That deluxe bundle is still $51.99 right now.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong476,901
    Posted on 20 November 22 at 02:35
    Black the Fall is basically a less good (and less murdery) Limbo minus the deathless/low death run achievement.

If you haven’t played it it’s worth playing on quality alone. If you want to avoid any chapter select for achievement mop up you’ll need the guide but, like I said, there’s chapter select so it’s up to you.
  • WILDPANTHER9212WILDPANTHER92121,006,400
    Posted on 20 November 22 at 02:48
    Went to try and buy Forgotten Anne for Windows 10 but have not been able to find it at all. When I click the link here it links to Xbox's page saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." When I look for the game on Xbox's windows app or xbox's website itself I can't find it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Tsu
  • Posted on 20 November 22 at 19:54
    WILDPANTHER9212 said:
    Went to try and buy Forgotten Anne for Windows 10 but have not been able to find it at all. When I click the link here it links to Xbox's page saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." When I look for the game on Xbox's windows app or xbox's website itself I can't find it. Am I doing something wrong?
    I'm the same. I was only looking at it the other week because I have it in my wish list and it's still unavailable. It was supposed to be back up on the store "within weeks" according to the last article, and that was months ago.
    He who never made a mistake, never made anything at all
  • Posted on 21 November 22 at 01:26
    Black The Fall and Forgotton Anne are relatively good games.
  • DanixpxdDanixpxd346,605
    Posted on 21 November 22 at 01:56
    YazFromAlcatraz said:
    Yeah, I agree. Having played the original ones, I most likely wait until they arrive at Game Pass (exactly as almost all the games of this franchise, which arrived sooner or later), to replay a story I already know. Then it'll be easy gamerscore, but not to buy them again. It didn't need a remaster.
  • MonsterGrimgoreMonsterGrimgore1,848,987
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip920,483
    Posted on 22 November 22 at 03:41, Edited on 22 November 22 at 03:42 by Pedle Zelnip
    Stacking and Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour are definitely worth picking up if you hadn't done them before.

I think I might give Lost Words a go. That's super cheap and seems to have some pretty decent reviews on here (3.72 out of 5 isn't too shabby), and I like low-key/not brutally difficult platformers.
  • potterscrowpotterscrow577,213
    Posted today at 13:17, Edited today at 13:19 by potterscrow
    I Danixpxd said:
    YazFromAlcatraz said:
    I only played True Colors. I was thinking about picking up the remaster. Is it worth it if you’ve never played them before?

Yeah, I agree. Having played the original ones, I most likely wait until they arrive at Game Pass (exactly as almost all the games of this franchise, which arrived sooner or later), to replay a story I already know. Then it'll be easy gamerscore, but not to buy them again. It didn't need a remaster.
    I only played True Colors. I was thinking about picking up the remaster. Is it worth it if you’ve never played them before?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.