Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XIII Forum

Should I beat the game first, THEN go back and level up?

AuthorMessage
LONGSTON
LONGSTON
Posted on 18 April 10 at 07:30
albajos said:
The only use now is that heal the party when they leave, their attacks isn't even that great. I kinda miss Yojimbo now.

Oh how amazing was Yojimbo now he was cool.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 April 10 at 22:24, Edited on 30 April 10 at 22:25 by
I just finished the story, was only barely able to kill the final boss - where should I got to grind now? Adamantoise still oneshots my party members.

I tried to kill the Neochu in misson 55 for the growth egg as well, and couldn't cast death more than twice a battle - even if it worked, I'd be afraid the little enemies would kill me :/
T VIRUS 4 LIFE
Posted on 20 July 10 at 09:32
Thanks for this thread, now I can finish the story off before the big grind!!!
Dack Montana
Dack Montana
Posted on 25 July 10 at 16:01
Let's say I *didn't* want to grind, or didn't care about completing all the stone missions. Is it feasible to finish the game having only completed, say, 5 or 6 stone missions? I've done very little grinding, so my Crystarium is somewhere around level 8 for each character. I'm just ready for the game to be over. :)
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 01 December 10 at 16:22
I just got to Pulse. You're saying I should go back to Cocoon?
UnknownAvatar
UnknownAvatar
Posted on 01 December 10 at 22:31
You have to go back as part of the story. There's teleporters right before the final boss that will return you to Pulse so you can mop up stuff you missed or grind out the crystarium more.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 02 December 10 at 18:43
Thanks Unknown. So, if I go back now, I can't go back to Pulse until the end of the story? What would you recommend?
UnknownAvatar
UnknownAvatar
Posted on 02 December 10 at 19:23, Edited on 02 December 10 at 19:33 by UnknownAvatar
Build up the crystarium awhile until you can kill an adamanchelid. You'll have to fight 1 later as part of the story and that was the hardest fight for me until I could return to pulse, but I was really underpowered.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 03 December 10 at 19:46
Alright cool--I'll have to Google what the hell that is. lol Thanks for the tips! =)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.