The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Countdown Sale 2022 now live with nearly 1,000 discounts

  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead723,005
    Posted on 18 December 22 at 10:54
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Lego Incredibles is finally at a price point that I can add it to my backlog.
    Grabbed it from Canada ($5.09 USD)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 18 December 22 at 14:31
    Any discounts on Series X storage expansion happening anywhere?
  • HyperglideHyperglide473,524
    Posted on 18 December 22 at 14:56
    Damn at these price points I guess it's finally time I grab Disco Elysium and Octopath Traveler. Hard to believe OT is already 4 years old.
  • The NotoThe Noto642,904
    Posted on 18 December 22 at 22:34
    I'm interested in picking up AC Valhalla, but the different bundles are confusing to me.

    Can someone point me into the most cost effective way of purchasing everything that includes achievement access with all the various DLCs?

    Thanks.
    Cheers!
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,597,405
    Posted on 19 December 22 at 04:19
    Just curious is this the biggest sale of all time on Xbox live in terms of number of discounts?
    Crackdown 3!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead723,005
    Posted on 19 December 22 at 11:18, Edited on 19 December 22 at 11:22 by HolyHalfDead
    The Noto said:
    I'm interested in picking up AC Valhalla, but the different bundles are confusing to me.

    Can someone point me into the most cost effective way of purchasing everything that includes achievement access with all the various DLCs?

    Thanks.
    You want Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Complete Edition
    It was $49, so it should be cheaper in the next sale, which I predict will be next week.

    If you buy Ragnarok edition you also have to buy Season Pass ($35 + $20 = $55).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • The NotoThe Noto642,904
    Posted on 19 December 22 at 16:28
    HolyHalfDead said:
    You want Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Complete Edition
    It was $49, so it should be cheaper in the next sale, which I predict will be next week.

    If you buy Ragnarok edition you also have to buy Season Pass ($35 + $20 = $55).
    Cheers! Figures that would be the one bundle not on sale currently. But I can wait another week since I've waited 2 years as it is.
    Cheers!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead723,005
    Posted on 19 December 22 at 17:46, Edited on 19 December 22 at 17:51 by HolyHalfDead
    The Noto said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    You want Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Complete Edition
    It was $49, so it should be cheaper in the next sale, which I predict will be next week.

    If you buy Ragnarok edition you also have to buy Season Pass ($35 + $20 = $55).
    Cheers! Figures that would be the one bundle not on sale currently. But I can wait another week since I've waited 2 years as it is.
    :) Clicking “price history” on that link gives you a pretty good idea when the next sale will be.

    Here is the link for Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Ragnarök Edition

    Ubisoft sales are so frequent it makes you wonder who pays full price.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz863,922
    Posted on 25 December 22 at 00:33, Edited on 25 December 22 at 00:40 by wolfsburgraz
    HisFlynessSTU2 said:
    Any discounts on Series X storage expansion happening anywhere?
    I'm late seeing this post, but Best Buy has them on sale.
  • AYTSIF ANAVIAYTSIF ANAVI122,785
    Posted on 25 December 22 at 02:33
    R3f1CuL said:
    Nothing for me. My library is just too big at this point for these sales to mean anything 95% of the time. Maybe something physical from Amazon or the like will pop up tho. Seems that's the only place I find deals these days to add to my collection tbh.
    This is where I'm at also. 300+ game titles in my library. I find it hard in these sales to want to spend money. That being said I am looking at finally getting "Devil May Cry 5, UFC 4 & What's Remains of Edith Finch. Can't decide though
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm626,345
  • Posted on 20 February 23 at 03:38
    Can I have Elden Ring? Thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads