Game Discussion: Fairytale Fights

Multiplayer and Achievements

• PerpaliciousPerpalicious170,716
    Posted on 08 April 10 at 01:16
    I have a question regarding the second player in a local multiplayer game of Fairytale Fights: Can the second person in the local game get all achievable achievements (i.e. spill x amount of blood)? Obviously the second player can't get the single player achievements, but would they be able to get all other achievements such as taxidermist or use all weapons?
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,158,545
    Posted on 13 April 10 at 18:42
    Yup. Invisible sword cheeve doesn't seem possible with two players, but the rest pop just fine.
  • misterman08misterman081,033,460
    Posted on 14 April 10 at 06:59
    if you are needing someone to help you do the multiplayer achievoes just hit me up...hate doing local matches cuz i dont like wasting my 64 inch big screen playing on split screen lol

I have yet to get any of the difficulty achievements because was just about done with single player on medium and girlfriends oldest jumped in and now have to go back and do most of it over again by myself
  • hofosimhofosim115,658
    Posted on 17 June 10 at 16:08
    Achievements of this game is just the test of your endurance..
  • Nurse LoraxNurse Lorax324,987
    Posted on 04 September 14 at 22:22
    So you can't work on single player and MP at the same time from what misterman08 says is what I gather? Since I'm doing MP on easy with my g/f can I do single player with a different save file, say on the HDD since the MP save file is on cloud?
  • Impdaddyzer0Impdaddyzer0211,199
    Posted on 24 November 14 at 00:29, Edited on 24 November 14 at 00:41 by Impdaddyzer0
    The game invisibly keeps track of every chapter completed, for each difficulty level, in both SP and local co-op MP (not to be confused with the DM-style local competitive MP, which this game has, but is more of an afterthought), but there's nothing within the game that tells you which ones you've completed. I ended up keeping my own spreadsheet, of sorts. Along the way, I've bounced back and forth between SP and local co-op MP (which isn't split screen, by the way. It's both players together fullscreen). I've also bounced back and forth between difficulties, due to playing with different friends along the way, as well as some double controller action to finish the 3 MP-specific difficulty ones. All of the achievements are obtainable in both SP and MP, except the 3 SP-specific difficulty ones and 3 MP-specific difficulty ones. Unfortunately, none of those 6 stack in any way, so 6 playthroughs are required to get them all. Progress towards collectible-type stuff (credits, treasure chests, potions, etc) is cumulative across all game variations. My second profile has well over half of the achievements at this point, including several character-specific ones, all in MP, and most of those are achievements I popped in SP on my main profile before doing any MP at all.

One more thought. All progress is saved after the chapter results screen. Make sure you see the results screen before returning to Taleville or exiting. After beating the game on any difficulty level, Chapter Select becomes available for all difficulty settings. You can literally work your way backwards from the last chapter to the first chapter if you want to. You can do them completely randomly if you want to. As long as the necessary chapters are completed, in any order, the achievement(s) will pop.
    \m/ IMP \m/ That's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. \m/ IMP \m/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads