The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up January 3rd, 2023

• coipcoip299,256
    Posted on 03 January 23 at 16:24
    I'd like to buy RDR2 but I've been holding out hope for a Series X enhanced version (and unlike CDPR, Rockstar doesn't believe in Smart Delivery/free upgrades). Sounds like that's not coming anymore, though, which is mind-boggling. Even then, it has so many different versions and I don't understand which one to get anyway. Very confusing.
  • The NotoThe Noto686,146
    Posted on 03 January 23 at 17:01
    Think now is the time to get Valhalla Complete. Also, John Wick Hex, which I don't believe has ever been on sale before.
    Cheers!
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,959,257
    Posted on 03 January 23 at 17:04
    Normal sized week, roughly.

Which looks small compared to the ungodly large last week & end of year stuff that just ended.

Happy new year, discount hunters wave

Guitar LInc0ln said:
    Yakuza!
    This, actually.

Time to pull the trigger on owning them all outright. Lest they ever leave Game Pass.
  • Posted on 03 January 23 at 18:29
    Damn. Waited months for Control: Ultimate Edition to go on sale for the stack and just spent $40 on it two weeks ago.

It’s always better to be patient!
    WeavingPlacebo7
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs705,950
    Posted on 04 January 23 at 11:41
    Another great month to help me save money.
  • MattHLowMattHLow1,707,556
    Posted on 04 January 23 at 12:50
    What’s happened to the quick completions news
  • Posted on 04 January 23 at 13:49
    I picked up Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, I really enjoy playing open-world games, and one where you're a sniper exploring the map, crafting things, finding collectibles and doing missions while taking down enemies was very appealing to me. I also picked up Werewolf The Apocalypse - Earthblood Champion of Gaia Edition for like $12 on the last day of the Countdown Sale. However, I know that Werewolf The Apocalypse received a lot of negative reviews, but the low budget textures and graphics doesn't bother me personally, the combat in that game looks hella fun tearing enemies apart as a blood thirsty werewolf.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,757,751
    Posted on 05 January 23 at 05:07
    coip said:
    I'd like to buy RDR2 but I've been holding out hope for a Series X enhanced version (and unlike CDPR, Rockstar doesn't believe in Smart Delivery/free upgrades). Sounds like that's not coming anymore, though, which is mind-boggling. Even then, it has so many different versions and I don't understand which one to get anyway. Very confusing.
    I was waiting for the same thing until they said they won't do it. I played it and it doesn't need it. It would look nice with the upgrade but playing it on the series X was amazing
  • vSullyvSully1,297,346
    Posted on 05 January 23 at 21:16
    I've had my eye on Curved Space for a while. Maybe they'll fix the broken achievements one day? I gamble too frequently with broken stuff on sale though and almost always lose :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads