WP7 DotW: August 24th, 2011

• SuyomizzleSuyomizzle216,631
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:08
    Enjoy tilt-controlled monkey rolling puzzle fun

Please click here to read the story: WP7 DotW: August 24th, 2011
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:10
    I have read many forums that achievements on this game are broken. Is this still true?
  • NBA KirklandNBA Kirkland1,589,227
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:11
    One glitched achievement with little hope of being patched. 2.4 stars on TA. And yet I will be getting it today.
    Hell Yes! Thanks for posting that.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,217
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:13, Edited on 24 August 11 at 18:14 by xPut Name Herex
    NBA Kirkland said:
    One glitched achievement with little hope of being patched. 2.4 stars on TA. And yet I will be getting it today.
    There's one brave soul. Would never play this game. Wasn't even that entertaining on the Gamecube.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • litepinklitepink299,475
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:14
    I've also heard that the game is just bad in general. Was $5 at one point, then brought down to $3, and now $2 this week.

I'd rather buy something pointless for my avatar instead =/
  • Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:17
    xPut Name Herex said:
    NBA Kirkland said:
    There's one brave soul. Would never play this game. Wasn't even that entertaining on the Gamecube.
    Aww I enjoyed the gamecube version. Especially since it had all the mini games you could play. Going to pass on the WP7 version though. Didn't like the controls from the demo
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,547,559
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:19
    Who cares about glitched achievement? Completion percentage is worthless. Buy the game if you like it, don't if you hate it. Simple as that.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:30
    gamerguy45 said:
    Who cares about glitched achievement? Completion percentage is worthless. Buy the game if you like it, don't if you hate it. Simple as that.
    Completion percent doesn't matter to me. See my 41%. I just don't like to get games that are glitched. I don't mind about unobtainable achievements. A glitched achievement to me says that the game has issues that aren't going to be fixed.
  • finallife6finallife61,042,474
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:36
    gamerguy45 said:
    I agree specially when the only good windows phone games i have left to buy are all the glitched achievement ones
  • litepinklitepink299,475
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:38
    x Jedi Ryan x said:
    I just don't like to get games that are glitched. I don't mind about unobtainable achievements. A glitched achievement to me says that the game has issues that aren't going to be fixed.
    I agree.
  • Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:45
    Yeah, gonna skip on this because of the glitched achievement.
    Not that I think this game translates well to the WP7 anyway.

Much more enjoyable on the Gamecube!
  • theman72HGtheman72HG267,302
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:45
    x Jedi Ryan x said:
    I have read many forums that achievements on this game are broken. Is this still true?
    Exactly right mate broken achievements , so sick of having those linger around and for the developers not to bother with them anymore
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/index.php?referrerid=165734
  • NastyMastaDaddyNastyMastaDaddy2,901,779
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 18:51
    Smurfquake said:
    Yeah, gonna skip on this because of the glitched achievement.
    Not that I think this game translates well to the WP7 anyway.

Much more enjoyable on the Gamecube!
    Oh the times spent on the Gamecube version getting drunk and playing against my bro's for hours. As for this game glitched achievements are a specialty on WP7.
    Oh how I loathe thee completion percentage
  • Pete5683Pete56831,053,466
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 19:02
    Glitched? Yep, thats acceptable. Absolutely atrocious handling & gameplay? Yeah, I've been burnt on this. Not recommending this guys.
  • Posted on 24 August 11 at 19:02
    gamerguy45 said:
    Personally, I don't like to give my money to support things that are broken and will never be fixed. It sends a very bad message to the developer/publisher.
    Bella Swan is a spoiled brat with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.
  • Penguin LFCPenguin LFC527,278
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 19:24
    Would not get this. Very hard to control.
  • Posted on 24 August 11 at 19:49
    I suggest no one gets this, its so bad, thought it was going to be as fun as the xbox version, sadly its not.
    Everything good in life is illegal.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 August 11 at 20:00
    Well, we just got Micro$crewed again. No new retail release this week and we get this garbage as Dotw!!! Way to go Micro$crew...
  • Salaryman CPSalaryman CP312,693
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 20:21
    would have bought it if it weren't broken.
  • tractakidtractakid291,696
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 20:42
    I don't think the achievement is 'glitched', from what I've heard,the game crashes before you can meet the requirements. If my understanding is correct, the situation is atrocious and is preventing me from getting a game I would otherwise buy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.