The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

WP7 DotW: August 24th, 2011

• Posted on 24 August 11 at 21:47
    I actually bought it even the controls are rubbish, but after a while I stared to get used it it, as for the glitched achievement, I can't even get all the banana's in the first 10 levels let alone a chapter.
    Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
  • Vic ViperVic Viper563,656
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 22:17
    I've heard it's two achievements...

Crowned Champion & Conquer Space Case World
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn703,672
    Posted on 24 August 11 at 22:53
    Glitched achievement = no buy.
  • Posted on 25 August 11 at 09:03
    WithTheDawn said:
    Glitched achievement = no buy.
    Agree
  • Posted on 25 August 11 at 09:31
    gamerguy45 said:
    Who cares about glitched achievement? Completion percentage is worthless. Buy the game if you like it, don't if you hate it. Simple as that.
    Completion percentage is worthless to you. Don't say something as if it is fact, as you don't know how everybody plays their titles.

Completion percentage means a lot to me, as it does others because they feel that a game should be completed fully.

There's no need to denounce it, as you may as well denounce achievements, football, life itself. Everything is worthless in the end, as it's all just a part of growing up and dying. Nothing goes with you when you die, so you just do things how you want and that's that.
  • ChrisD0811ChrisD08111,498,254
    Posted on 25 August 11 at 16:40
    Callum x360a said:
    gamerguy45 said:
    Who cares about glitched achievement? Completion percentage is worthless. Buy the game if you like it, don't if you hate it. Simple as that.
    Completion percentage is worthless to you. Don't say something as if it is fact, as you don't know how everybody plays their titles.

Completion percentage means a lot to me, as it does others because they feel that a game should be completed fully.

There's no need to denounce it, as you may as well denounce achievements, football, life itself. Everything is worthless in the end, as it's all just a part of growing up and dying. Nothing goes with you when you die, so you just do things how you want and that's that.
    Well said man. I personally will not be buying due to the glitched achievement. I have recently taken up the attitude that if you don't care enough about your title or your fan base to fix stuff like this, then I don't care enough to give you my money for it. I will show my distaste for this kind of stuff with my wallet, and perhaps if enough people do so they will finally start to consider putting the time in to fix stuff like this...
    First in the World to 1K Dance Central!!
  • Posted on 26 August 11 at 01:10
    gamerguy45 said:
    More people need this view, too many people are buying games purely for gamerscore, not really for fun, though i can't talk since i used to do that facepalm. still wont buy this, my money is going towards the bulletstorm dlc, i actually like that game. (despite the huge amount of people getting it for the beta)
  • SanadaSanada680,720
    Posted on 26 August 11 at 21:29, Edited on 26 August 11 at 21:29 by Sanada
    gamerguy45 said:
    Normally I would agree on the note of buy it despite worrying about achievements but to say something like completion is worthless on TA of all places? laugh

Then again if I were in the 40's I would say the same...

OT: Well this could be kinda fun. Though with my phone the moving using the phone is very dodgy, not sure how it is with a WP7. Good luck with the possible achievements to whoever makes a purchase.
    You seem a little furious...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.