The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up January 24th, 2023

  • SpockMcCoyIESpockMcCoyIE507,791
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 02:01
    I am definitely getting the Destroy All Humans! jumbo pack, that is an incredible deal!
    The doctor gave me a pill, and I grew a new kidney!
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL1,203,466
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 02:12
    It's wild how consistently I see games I bought upwards of a year ago and sometimes much more than that, double or even triple the price I paid back then for it now... digital prices on console continue to be an absolute joke and instead of getting better with time it seems they've worsened somehow O.o baffling.
    So it goes...
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 24 January 23 at 02:28
    Extremely weak sale, only one game is on sale from my wish list.
  • Zombieboy664Zombieboy664270,377
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 02:30
    Been waiting AGES for Undernauts to go on sale but that discount is pathetic...the wait continues.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister2,034,262
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 03:30
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I will probably add a few of these to my backlog, given the heavy discounts. Notably The Child's Sight and Stunt Kite Party.
    You would buy a game with a grammatical error in the title?
    I have done much worse, I assure you. Lol

    Speaking of grammatical/spelling issues, you should check out the achievement descriptions of this other game I plan on playing soon:
    QUByte Classics - Tinhead Achievements

    (And yes, I know that the publisher's first language is not English).
  • Guppy GodGuppy God1,005,514
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 05:10
    Picked up We Sing Pop :3 A new music game to my collection!
  • allstar738allstar738709,797
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 05:19
    Is The House of the Dead remake any good?
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,947,238
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 05:25
    PC easy completion GS sale? What on earth is going on?

    Anyone interested in buying n verlore verstand should be warned, despite this game offers a decent soundtrack list and unique way of concept, the speed run mode is bugged, you got possibilities for it to ruin your playthrough. I stopped playing it because of this.
  • Unpredictable DUnpredictable D1,206,799
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 05:54
    gotta love all those easy gamerscore Windows games smile
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,234,740
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 06:23
    UNeakOne said:
    Biomutant still 19.99.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 should be 2$ max, they should just give out the completion so no one has to be subjected
    Heard mostly favorable things, still looking to pick it up myself now with Series X update. Curious what you found so bad?
    Monkey
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl1,032,884
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 07:20
    Prey!
    Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!
  • Posted on 24 January 23 at 07:24
    Might give Prey a chance at that price...
  • keke7302keke7302546,205
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 07:25
    I already completed Prey base game, too bad the Season Pass isn't on sale without the main game... But yeah only 6 bucks so...
  • Major RawneMajor Rawne546,725
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 07:33
    At that price its going to be Prey for me this week. smile
  • Posted on 24 January 23 at 09:24
    Double Agent finally!
  • WulfTekWulfTek1,221,624
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 10:46
    Johnny Sinister said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I will probably add a few of these to my backlog, given the heavy discounts. Notably The Child's Sight and Stunt Kite Party.
    You would buy a game with a grammatical error in the title?
    I have done much worse, I assure you. Lol

    Speaking of grammatical/spelling issues, you should check out the achievement descriptions of this other game I plan on playing soon:
    QUByte Classics - Tinhead Achievements

    (And yes, I know that the publisher's first language is not English).
    My favourite misspelling on an achievement is "Vechicle" in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.

    Sniper: Ghost Warrior ContractsSecret AchievementWulfTekThe Secret Achievement achievement in Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts worth 115 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
  • FalconReduxFalconRedux1,490,588
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 12:23
    WulfTek said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I will probably add a few of these to my backlog, given the heavy discounts. Notably The Child's Sight and Stunt Kite Party.
    You would buy a game with a grammatical error in the title?
    I have done much worse, I assure you. Lol

    Speaking of grammatical/spelling issues, you should check out the achievement descriptions of this other game I plan on playing soon:
    QUByte Classics - Tinhead Achievements

    (And yes, I know that the publisher's first language is not English).
    My favourite misspelling on an achievement is "Vechicle" in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.

    Sniper: Ghost Warrior ContractsSecret AchievementWulfTekThe Secret Achievement achievement in Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts worth 115 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    One that always jarred me was the Platinum trophy for Dead Space (2008) - "Concodrance Officer". As a true AAA game that's quite bad.

    Love the Tinhead ones. It's like the devs said "ah, that's close enough". The Crystal one is hilarious since they spell it right in the achievement name, then wrong in the description. "One of them is bound to be right" laugh
  • MehticulousMehticulous526,996
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 18:57
    The Cherished said:
    Hey Risen is on sale to coincide with the baffling remaster coming out this week! That's neat!
    Not even a remaster, just a preservation port.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,468,725
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 19:11
    Girthshakes said:
    The Cherished said:
    Hey Risen is on sale to coincide with the baffling remaster coming out this week! That's neat!
    Not even a remaster, just a preservation port.
    I'm not familiar with that term, what does that mean?
  • enracerenracer72,666
    Posted on 24 January 23 at 19:13
    Is Things on Wheels a waste of money at 67p?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads