The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up February 21st, 2023

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,668
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:07
    Discounts on Bully: Scholarship Edition, Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition (Windows), Escape Sequence (Windows), WRC 10, This War of Mine: The Little Ones, BROKEN MIND, Outbreak: Epidemic Definitive Edition and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up February 21st, 2023
  • ApolarcatApolarcat323,191
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:21
    Waiting patiently for Dead Rising 3 and 4 to go on sale. Been a few years.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • vSullyvSully1,297,227
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:28
    A few semi recent GwG titles here cheap. Windbound, Gods Will Fall. Grab em at these prices if you missed them.
  • Loch DounLoch Doun351,426
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:29
    I’ll grab The Last Campfire for 3 bucks
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv851,142
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:32
    Loch Doun said:
    I’ll grab The Last Campfire for 3 bucks
    A very wise decision.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • doMePieceKiLLAdoMePieceKiLLA1,009,959
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:33
    Who decides what games go on sale? Metro Xbox saga is finally on sale but not the windows version?! So annoying
  • superniceguysuperniceguy476,204
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:34, Edited on 21 February 23 at 00:44 by superniceguy
    Saints Row Gold edition is not very good at £50. It was £42 previously. I may have bought it at £42 but now not sure they are releasing any DLC for the Season Pass, as still no news, especially since Volition was transferred to Gearbox with rumours of season passes being refunded, so I am certainly not buying it at £50

https://gamerant.com/saints-row-dlc-volition-when-deluxe-edi...
    Starfield is an Xbox exclusive but it is not my exclusive as PS players should be able to play it too.
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:35
    Another week without Tomb Raider sale. Starting to think this is specifically because I want to buy it.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,979,970
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:38
    Apolarcat said:
    I bought Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition last month at 70% off, which includes 4 of the 5 DLCs. It came out to 9 bucks-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Jamiereloaded23Jamiereloaded232,650,117
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:49
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    Another week without Tomb Raider sale. Starting to think this is specifically because I want to buy it.
    Same for me, I’m waiting for the w10 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider. It was last on sale when the game still had broken achievements. Since it’s been fixed it hasn’t ever popped up on sale.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,993,530
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:53, Edited on 21 February 23 at 00:53 by The Cherished
    Is that a good price for Kingdom Come Deliverance and the DLC? I'm ready to play a game that isn't made by Eastasiasoft or Desert Water...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 February 23 at 00:56
    Castle of No Escape 1 + 2 (Windows) still easy completions or were they affected when all those game achievements had to be changed a while back?
  • ApolarcatApolarcat323,191
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:03
    Jazzy201 said:
    Apolarcat said:
    I bought Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition last month at 70% off, which includes 4 of the 5 DLCs. It came out to 9 bucks-
    Missed that. Was going off the price page for both games. I guess that shows the date it was at the all time low.

At least now I know they’re on sale more often!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:23
    I'm sad no Hitman HD Enhanced collection :(
  • heartz444heartz444383,239
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:25
    Recently decided I should give Dead Island a chance and now it's on sale at an all time low.

What other games should I manifest sales for?
    https://youtube.com/u/streamfamily
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:28
    Yamorak said:
    Castle of No Escape 1 + 2 (Windows) still easy completions or were they affected when all those game achievements had to be changed a while back?
    Still look easy and sperate achievement stacks
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,114,471
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,979,970
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:32
    Mr Science Cat said:
    Yamorak said:
    Still look easy and sperate achievement stacks
    Yup, still looks to be easy. I'll spend some of my expiring balance on both to further tank my ratio soon-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • ijiekmotorsijiekmotors587,461
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:33
    Apolarcat said:
    Jazzy201 said:
    Apolarcat said:
    Missed that. Was going off the price page for both games. I guess that shows the date it was at the all time low.

At least now I know they’re on sale more often!
    IF you check the forums for a game you can get an idea of how often they go on sale because any sales thread including it will be in there. toast
  • PhenominalityPhenominality1,012,000
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:43
    The Cherished said:
    Is that a good price for Kingdom Come Deliverance and the DLC? I'm ready to play a game that isn't made by Eastasiasoft or Desert Water...
    It’s definitely worth the price and it seems to have matched its lowest sale.

I kinda wanted to quit for the 1st 20 hours or so, but I’m glad I didn’t. It’s pretty great once your character becomes more skilled. It’s still fairly buggy and unforgiving, but also fun and rewarding compared to Skyrim holding your hand for the entire game.
    Feel free to msg me on Live
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads