The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up February 21st, 2023

• Posted on 21 February 23 at 01:46
    $12 for the entire Metro series is great!

Tempted to pick up that Surge bundle
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:01
    Dakar 18 laugh

That price has to be a mistake from MS, it's usually on sale for only the 99p bit of that £9.99.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,066,004
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:04
    Phenominality said:
    The Cherished said:
    Is that a good price for Kingdom Come Deliverance and the DLC? I'm ready to play a game that isn't made by Eastasiasoft or Desert Water...
    It’s definitely worth the price and it seems to have matched its lowest sale.

I kinda wanted to quit for the 1st 20 hours or so, but I’m glad I didn’t. It’s pretty great once your character becomes more skilled. It’s still fairly buggy and unforgiving, but also fun and rewarding compared to Skyrim holding your hand for the entire game.
    Exactly what I was hoping to hear! Although I just found out the Royal Edition got a physical release, so I have to get that instead.
  • gtbikegtbike764,595
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:33
    Looking at Bug Fables and The Last Campfire. Also, Zombie Pinball is not worth it at $1.24.
  • KameraKamera878,067
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:40
    The Talos Principle on Xbox and Windows is still on sale (not listed here) for another week in case you forgot to buy it last week.
  • PistolvaniaPistolvania571,354
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:41
    If you haven't played Saints Row the Third, 8 bucks for the remaster is a good deal. It's a fun game before it went extremely over the top with SR4.
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 02:57
    How was chorus? Tempting
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 03:04
    Apolarcat said:
    Waiting patiently for Dead Rising 3 and 4 to go on sale. Been a few years.
    Same, except for Dead Rising 4 on PC :( I don't think it'll ever happen. ( I do see 3 and 4 go on sale often for $9.99 or so).
  • KurbStompedKurbStomped286,906
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 03:16
    Apolarcat said:
    Dead Rising 4 was just on sale in Dec for like $12 and Dead Rising 3 was on sale for like $9 at the same time
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic569,443
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 03:56
    FFS...what's it take to get Dark Alliance (W10 ver) or Star Ocean:TLH on sale?
  • Loch DounLoch Doun357,354
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 04:04
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    If you haven't played Saints Row the Third, 8 bucks for the remaster is a good deal. It's a fun game before it went extremely over the top with SR4.
    It's one of the better remasters out there, for sure.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef200,290
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 04:07
    SquiSquiSquidio said:

I have the other two, might as well just get the last one since it’s on sale too. Now, to finally get to playing them..
  • aftos84aftos84884,520
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 04:59
    Kings bounty 2 bundle is cheapest ever. I got a massive back log but YOINK
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,052,897
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 06:30
    The light/easy week we both need and deserve.

Last week was apocalyptically large, filled up wishlist, bought very few though.
  • Posted on 21 February 23 at 08:27
    Red Faction: Guerrilla for the xbox 360 is also finally on sale, first time in years. But it's not listed here for some reason. Maybe it's not a sale discount but permanent price drop
  • SifferinoSifferino110,051
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 08:57
    Nave Sutlef said:
    SquiSquiSquidio said:

I have the other two, might as well just get the last one since it’s on sale too. Now, to finally get to playing them..
    Heh, I know that feeling :P
    I have owned these games forever on PS4, tried it twice but couldn't get into it. Bought them again on XSX, because the sale price was stupidly low (and I am stupid). Now, many months later, I finally got started again with Metro 2033. I pushed past the first hour where I originally quit all those years ago, and... you know what? I am starting to like this game! I really do. I am curious to see where it is going, so that's a good sign.

One of these days, just block off 2 hours. Make sure you have the games installed and press A to launch the game. Whatever you do, play on. Don't care about the cringy dialog, persevere if you die a few times. Do it. You'll like it.
    Avid 40+ gamer (Xbox, PlayStation)
  • RoninSoulyRoninSouly594,146
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 09:24
    Apolarcat said:
    Both have been on sale a few times since 2022 for 8.99$
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • WagachoochooWagachoochoo1,047,225
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 13:00
    Very disappoined with how slowly Saints Row is taking to drop to a more favourable price. For a game thats had such mixed reviews, I definitely dont want to be paying a lot for it. Its been out a good while now too.
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse2,488,334
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 13:57
    …..
    Gtech
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality422,679
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 14:52
    Go buy the Metro games at those low prices. What a great deal for a good/great game!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads