The Debating Chamber Forum

Forum for intelligent debate on possibly controversial topics related to gaming

What's the worst game you have ever played?

AuthorMessage
Whiskey7
Whiskey7
Posted on 08 April 10 at 22:54
Doesn't have to be on the 360, it could be any game. -Although mine is.

The single, most useless piece of garbage that I have ever played:

Jumper: Griffin's Story

Unbelievably bad. -Easy achievements though ;)
"Thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, thou sh
L33tSpriggs
L33tSpriggs
Posted on 08 April 10 at 23:30
It would either have to be Damnation, or oen of the very old educational Mario games. I forget waht is was called but you played Mario and he journeys through history doing shit. Woefully bad but I was 10 so sort of forgivable.
Kahuna28
Kahuna28
Posted on 09 April 10 at 00:28
Terminator Salvation. Ugh
SecondHeartbeat
Posted on 09 April 10 at 02:06
I can't exactly remember what the title of the game was but it was one of my friends soccer games for the ps1. All you could do was manage a team..you didn't actually get to play any soccer. No doubt, that is the worst game I've ever played..bored me to death.
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 09 April 10 at 02:40
I almost want to say easy, but there are two contenders, both on 360.

1) Sneak King. Burger King game that was absolutely atrocious, poorly made, with a repetitive story and upsetting achievements. Also, very creepy.

2) Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia. This game is the epitome of everyone at a board meeting throwing in their ideas for what a game should have, and them including all of it without doing any of it well. What does that mean? It means not only a poorly constructed game, but a plethora of badly constructed elements in a poorly constructed game. With impossibly hard achievements.
Use one of the quotes from that thread
W1LLYMAN
W1LLYMAN
Posted on 09 April 10 at 03:01
Tasty Pastry said:
1) Sneak King. Burger King game that was absolutely atrocious, poorly made, with a repetitive story and upsetting achievements. Also, very creepy.
I once had a dream that I waking down the street and the King jumped out of a bush. I was definitely creeped out... until he hit me with a level 3 flourish and an egg & cheese croissan'wich! I woke up damn hungry...laugh
Splodin' it hardcore since the day I was born...
SpocKirk
SpocKirk
Posted on 09 April 10 at 03:20
This is the response for games from the 360.
Worst game you played on the 360
P.S. Act like my whole post is enclosed in [sarcasm][/sarcasm]. It's easier that way.
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 09 April 10 at 07:56
W1LLYMAN said:
Tasty Pastry said:
I once had a dream that I waking down the street and the King jumped out of a bush. I was definitely creeped out... until he hit me with a level 3 flourish and an egg & cheese croissan'wich! I woke up damn hungry...laugh
Actually just laughed out loud. Like real from the gut laugh, with the giggle a couple seconds later.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 April 10 at 10:28
Sorry to say this, but Mass Effect was the worst ive played.
Ebon Hawk AU
Ebon Hawk AU
Posted on 09 April 10 at 11:19
Arrancar Six said:
Strange to hear you say that... would you mind explaining how you arrived at that conclusion?
I mean I do respect your opinion though I would like to see it backed up a little...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 09 April 10 at 11:30
Arrancar Six said:
I also did not like Mass Effect, but I could see its appeal to other gamers. Definitely didn't put it in the same class as Sneak King or Monster Madness though laugh
Ebon Hawk AU
Ebon Hawk AU
Posted on 09 April 10 at 11:53, Edited on 09 April 10 at 11:55 by Ebon Hawk AU
Well, that's what I mean, you have to be pretty angry with something to say that it was a worst game you have played... and I would like to know what was it...

It's rare to meet people who do not think that Bioware has "sunshine" coming out of their backside (I happen to be one of those who thinks they could do much better than they are doing right now, but that is a minority opinion) so I am genuinely interested and this is not one of those post designed to ridicule you (or anyone else) based on their reply.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
HendoTheViking
Posted on 09 April 10 at 12:18
Sonic Unleashed was pretty terrible and Damnation gameplay wise was poor. It would of been a good game if it wasn't so fiddly and dull. I wouldn't mind i completed both these games offline (Damn you o2) and then my xbox died and i lost the points and was to pissed off to do them again!
yzx6
yzx6
Posted on 09 April 10 at 12:45
TMNT was the worse game ive ever played
Dog of Thunder
Posted on 09 April 10 at 14:25
Pimp My Ride for the 360 has grabbed the title of "Worst Game" and just ran with it.

Previous title holder "Perfect Weapon" for the PS1 has nothing on the horror that is Pimp My Ride.
http://theblogofthunder.blogspot.com/
SG Steelhead
SG Steelhead
Posted on 09 April 10 at 14:48
As far as the 360 goes, Hour of Victory was horrible but there have been plenty of lackluster titles.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 April 10 at 17:55
http://www.trueachievements.com/King-Kong-xbox-360.htm is the worst I can think of at the moment. It's game play was so horrible that it took me well over a week to finally finish the steamy pile of ape ****.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 09 April 10 at 19:39
Jiyuu17 said:
I can't exactly remember what the title of the game was but it was one of my friends soccer games for the ps1. All you could do was manage a team..you didn't actually get to play any soccer. No doubt, that is the worst game I've ever played..bored me to death.
Sounds like NFL Head Coach 09.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
SecondHeartbeat
Posted on 09 April 10 at 20:09, Edited on 09 April 10 at 20:33 by SecondHeartbeat
Sashamorning said:
Jiyuu17 said:
Sounds like NFL Head Coach 09.
and it was like in the late 90's when I played it so yeah I'm pretty sure it wasn't that lol laugh.

edit - I think I misread your post the first time..I see what your saying now.
Predalien90
Predalien90
Posted on 09 April 10 at 20:31
Superman 64 or Quest 64. Both were unforgivable.
A man chooses....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.