The Debating Chamber Forum

Forum for intelligent debate on possibly controversial topics related to gaming

What's the worst game you have ever played?

AuthorMessage
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 21 March 17 at 18:53
Dear Esther.....worst POS ever...having to play it with commentary on makes you wanna kill yourself
Apollyon VII
107,291 107,291 GamerScore
Apollyon VII
Posted on 24 April 17 at 17:20
Homefront: The Revolution, this game, man this game. Never before have I been so annoyed with a game.
"Canada!" - Deadpool
PYRT Rusty
PYRT Rusty
Posted on 31 May 17 at 12:31
I've played so many terrible games it's hard to pick just one so to list a few:

Older Games:
Lost Via Domus
Damnation
King Kong
TNA iMPACT!
Wheelman
The Bourne Conspiracy
Game Room

More recently:
Age of Sparta
Trove
ROBLOX
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 16 November 17 at 06:04
Either of the Sam and Max point and click games. The humor is just stupid, awful at all times, never cracked a smile once. Even worse than the total lack of humor is combing items to progress the story. You literally have to try everything with everything even if it makes no sense, you progress a bit and then have to travel around the entire map trying to combine your random objects with more random objects.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 17 November 17 at 12:09
TPMC Rusty said:
I've played so many terrible games it's hard to pick just one so to list a few:

Older Games:
Lost Via Domus
Damnation
King Kong
TNA iMPACT!
Wheelman
The Bourne Conspiracy
Game Room

More recently:
Age of Sparta
Trove
ROBLOX
I quite liked Lost and King Kong ^_^
CompleteKurisu
Posted on 18 December 17 at 19:17
The worst Xbox game I ever played was Leisure Suit Larry - Box Office Bust. I played through a few hours of it on a previous gamertag. The original Sierra adventure games were funny and well-constructed. Box Office Bust was juvenile and borderline unplayable. I love lame sex jokes, but I don't like it when they replace actual humor with nonstop profanity and then make the game's controls so unresponsive that it makes me wonder why I spent $20 for something like that.
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 06 January 18 at 13:02
If your asking me the worst ever game I've played in my life I will have to go with Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly for the Playstation 2. The game is absolutely broken, it's glitchy, long loading times and the game-play is downright bad. Ofcourse the game got rushed to completion because of a Christmas 2002 release, but I even recorded and posted a YouTube video of me one time playing the game... and I was really like "F**k this game!".
I actually had a Nintendo Gamecube before a Playstation 2 and I got the Gamecube version of Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly first. But I sold it and got the Playstation 2 version afterwards cause I wanted to match the Spyro games to the Playstation Consoles. The Gamecube Version sucked as well, but not as bad as the PS2 one. Now I've sold the PS2 version to someone else who will suffer the same fate as me. Good riddance to that rubbish laugh.

Meanwhile in regards to the consoles & devices we use on this site. Here's what I got...

Anything that I have given 1 Star in Rating on Trueachievements is considered to be the worst games I've played. Come and have a look as I won't put all of them on this list, and no doubt there will be plenty more I'll give 1 Star in the future...

BulgyDragonZord's Games#

XBox 360

Saints Row 2 Achievements - I've just finished this with all of the achievements from New Years Eve 2017 into New Years Day 2018. I've had this game in-complete since 2009 and I hated it. The worst part was playing the campaign in co-op which is a requirement. It's slow, laggy, frame-rate is awful and the game-play and presentation is way bad. I didn't enjoy Saints Row Achievements, but it's nothing compared to this shite.

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Achievements - Never make a WW2 Video-Game and put a Construction Worker/Builder as your one and only hero who saves the world! That's what this game did. Sure it's plotline and the MP50 we're interesting, but such a broken a bad game.

Hour of Victory Achievements - Another broken and glitchy one. Although I am giving this one another life if I get a stronger PC as I've got Hour of Victory (PC) Achievements.

The Incredible Hulk Achievements - Try playing Darts with the Hulk holding a Stick and throwing it onto a Darts Board and get 3 Bullseyes for a Gold Medal. Or try and beat a Cyborg Boss in 2 Minutes for a Gold Medal and wait for over 15 seconds for the boss to fall over and explode at 2 Minutes 1 Second, and the game gives you a Silver Medal. Or what about that time where your missing your last Cannister Collectible and you spend 6 hours looking for it with the Police & Army on your tail because you cause construction around the city. Yeah those are the reasons and more why I hated this game.

Shellshock 2: Blood Trails Achievements - Bought this brand new for £10 thinking it was a good game. Finished it the next day after, and sold it for a profit. What a piece of s**t. It's like Far-Cry & Call Of Duty: World At War combined that should have been scrapped.

Jumper: Griffin's Story Achievements - Actually done a YouTube video years ago of me talking about the game and actually completing it at the same time. Had to do this game multiple times and even help my brother finished it. Hated it.

Frogger Achievements - I've lost a controller thanks to this piece of s**t. Completing Level 5 legit was a nightmare and when I played online, I died before my brother got the 30,000 Point mark. He got the achievement, I didn't.

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2 Achievements - Really enjoyed the first 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures Achievements and was excited to try out the 2nd game. But try and get 10 Hole In 1's within a 18 Hole game of Golf and in one sitting. Another piece of s**t game.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Achievements & Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Achievements - These games we're a f*****g nightmare with me. Unless I chose certain characters or spammed the buttons on the enemies, I couldn't easily defeat them. Shao Khan, Motaro and Mortal Kombat 2 in the collection alone we're enough to make me curse the games for the rest of my days playing them.

Ecco the Dolphin Achievements - This cute little Dolphin will give you the worst adventure of your life. You'll be saving in areas a lot and you will suffer with that stupid jump over the roof area in the Icy Level, as well as a final boss who will eat you and take you back to the Machinery Level with all those Aliens and the Autoscroll section. Hated this game.

XBox One

#IDARB Achievements - What kind of game is this? And to use a Kinect as well to scan the codes for achievements? What a piece of trash this one this.

NBA 2K17: The Prelude Achievements - I actually had to spend my own money on some currency just to get one achievement done in the game. Short game and it's Free, but s**t.

Ben-Hur Achievements - Oh, where to start with this one. Broken, glitchy, rushed to completion and the game-play is proper bad. Try and bash your Carriage into a wall and see the glitchiness of your character flying on the screen.

Windows

Turtle's Quest (Win 10) Achievements - I see the good side of this game, but I see the badness that I actually had to restart the whole campaign from the beginning 3x times just to pass an area in the game.

Touchdown Hero: New Season (Win 8) Achievements - This game is an absolute insult to anyone. The only way you can get the achievements is to spend your money on the Clothing, even though you can download this for Free. Then as soon as you play one round of Touchdown, you get all of the achievements. What a pointless piece of s**t game it is.

I rest my case.
iMikeZero
iMikeZero
Posted on 20 January 18 at 15:02
ShadowGate 64

BORING
claudia99
claudia99
Posted on 19 March 19 at 02:48
There's nothing worse than seeing a cult classic game from the early '90s get a revival, and for that revival to be riddled with so many bugs that it makes it damn near unplayable. Unfortunately for Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny, that's exactly what happened. It's sad to see a classic game brought back in such a fashion. The in-game graphics options may have a beautiful setting but nothing about the games visuals is beautiful - maybe if you looked at it from far away. The localization doesn't appear to be finished, as there are German words mixed in with English text, making parts of the game unintelligible to anyone who doesn't speak German. I got this game from top1apk. However, because it's so boring, i deleted it and the site did, too =)))
kek
kek
Posted on 04 July 19 at 15:18
The worst game I've played is Batman Dark tomorrow.
I adore everything about Batman, but this game is trash.

https://www.pngix.com/viewpng/wThoi_image-result-for-batman-...
Cenosis
Cenosis
Posted on 26 July 19 at 22:18
I rented Quest 64 and boy was I disappointed!

Sorry if I hurt the feelings of any hardcore Quest 64 fans out there.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.