The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up March 28th, 2023

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,616
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:10
    Discounts on Hungry Shark World, Afterglitch, Outbreak, Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition (Windows), Agatha Knife, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, Hidden Through Time and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up March 28th, 2023
  • Fear The PeopleFear The People1,230,679
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:16
    Meh
    Agreed. The gameplay is almost unbearable to play now. Anyone who says this game holds up is clearly looking through rose tinted glassed
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,366,412
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:25
    acacacacacacacacaca popeye the neo geo man toot toot
  • WeighingBruteWeighingBrute2,104,356
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:28
    Looks like a plague tale innocence windows stack this week
    wb
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:33
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
  • MehticulousMehticulous510,974
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:57
    Phantasystar77 said:
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
  • VeedrockVeedrock762,187
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:59, Edited on 28 March 23 at 00:59 by Veedrock
    Ugh really, they couldn't put Power Rangers Super Edition at the all time low? I've become a bit infatuated with the game since revisiting it before it leaves GP and I wanna pick it up with DLC, but that extra couple bucks might be a deal breaker.
    "If you haven’t completed the arena why should you get a say for anything arena related at any point?" - DaxterDude, on Sea of Thieves discontinueds
  • Jamal2807Jamal28072,345,782
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 00:59
    Nooooooo noting for me !!!!
    Isnt a spring sale coming soon?b?b
  • Triple g 101Triple g 101247,364
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:01
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
    Delusional console warrior
  • EvandalistEvandalist450,322
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:04
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    Tell me you’re a delusional brand loyalist without telling me you’re a delusional brand loyalist.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:13
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    Nice bait.
    “Life is merely the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,984,171
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:15
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    December 2022 Worldwide Sales:

PlayStation 5 Total Sales: 30,467,671

Xbox Series X|S Total Sales: 20,361,136

And I don't even know where to begin with the fewer exclusives part, I mean I'm sure this is sarcasm I just can't understand but... Wow.
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,040,610
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:23
    I thought the Mass Effect games were being pulled from the digital store? I guess that was only the 360 store it was been removed from then. There was a bit of panic mongering going on when that was announced it seems. Whatever, I’ll get ME2 and 3 while they’re cheap just to own digitally.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL1,139,516
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:26
    I guess $20 is the cheapest Divinity 2 is ever going to get. Might as well pull the trigger finally I guess, especially seeing how even used physical copies are more expensive for some reason O.o
    So it goes...
  • Oncogene27Oncogene27532,442
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:33
    A week this bad can only mean one thing. The Spring Sale is nigh!
  • NullKueste921NullKueste9211,055,402
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 01:39
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    It's absolutely amazing how many people take you completely seriously.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,953,926
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 02:09
    A Memoir Blue & Chinatown Detective Agency:

Truly appreciate that they get a better than GP discount before they leave.

Only 4 days though. Watch out people = not a whole week

Latinfla4 said:
    acacacacacacacacaca popeye the neo geo man toot toot
    Keep dreaming wave

Hate being right that some were delisted before even being discounted (4 soccer games, a while ago already).
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,051,680
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 02:16
    R3f1CuL said:
    I guess $20 is the cheapest Divinity 2 is ever going to get. Might as well pull the trigger finally I guess, especially seeing how even used physical copies are more expensive for some reason O.o
    Absolutely fantastic game, easily worth it and then some. So much content, highly recommended. toast
    Monkey
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong526,437
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 02:40
    I keep getting “99 items on your wishlist are on sale” messages while there are not 99 items on my wishlist actually on sale. Spring Sale maybe?
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong526,437
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 02:41
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    R3f1CuL said:
    Absolutely fantastic game, easily worth it and then some. So much content, highly recommended. toast
    I think the Divinity combo pack (1 and 2) hit $15 a few times last year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads