The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up March 28th, 2023

• Posted on 28 March 23 at 03:07
    Genesis Noir for me.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 04:27
    Does Control (Windows 10) ever go on sale? I look every week and it's never on sale. I guess I'll HAVE to buy it at full price again. For the third time. Play Control.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 04:46
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
    Less popular? Actually PS is way more popular and has far more exclusives. I prefer playing on XBox since the whole ecosystem is much better, but Sony has way more support. Also PS Premium is a great service, but I let mine expire. They won't let you buy half the games on it if you download them.
  • L Coil 1L Coil 1254,592
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:09
    Shame Marvel Midnight Suns is current-gen only and not on Windows
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:14
    Probably will pick up Little Misfortune. It wound up popping up on my Youtube suggestions a while back and looked neat and full of cute/dark humor. Plus, it's only been on sale about a half dozen times since release 2 years ago.
  • L Coil 1L Coil 1254,592
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:14, Edited on 28 March 23 at 05:23 by L Coil 1
    rocketguardian said:
    Does Control (Windows 10) ever go on sale? I look every week and it's never on sale. I guess I'll HAVE to buy it at full price again. For the third time. Play Control.
    Use TrueAchievemens price drop alert instead of checking every week. If it doesnt go on sale for some months then It never will. There are many Windows games that never went on sale ever since they were added to the store, e.g. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Alien Isolation, FFX, FFXII, Rise of The Tomb Raider, Metro Series, etc.
  • IGH KelliKatIGH KelliKat210,591
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:28
    Maybe The Big Con for me. My backlog tho
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef178,058
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:28
    Meh, nothing but Gorogoa for me.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:51
    That crash bandicoot crashiversary looks tempting I might give in this time
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:53
    Oh and power rangers super edition..... I might wait a little longer for that one.
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,882,376
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:56
    EmporerDragon said:
    Probably will pick up Little Misfortune. It wound up popping up on my Youtube suggestions a while back and looked neat and full of cute/dark humor. Plus, it's only been on sale about a half dozen times since release 2 years ago.
    Good call. It is a very neat and quirky game. I really enjoyed it.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,882,376
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 05:57
    I will puck up The Awakening of Mummies. Haven't played a puzzle game in a while.
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,778,742
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 06:34
    Far cry new dawn is a steal for that price! A good shooter with great graphics!
    Crackdown 3!
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,639,806
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 07:37
    Pretty crap
  • qwe1313qwe1313328,018
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 08:07
    rocketguardian said:
    According to game news here it was only on sale in April 2021. But something's wrong because price during that sale was higher than lowest price in game's Price tab. Might be worth waiting until the next bigger sale (maybe spring sale again).
  • FlopsyTheRabbitFlopsyTheRabbit1,181,843
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 08:17, Edited on 28 March 23 at 08:17 by FlopsyTheRabbit
    NullKueste921 said:
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
    It's absolutely amazing how many people take you completely seriously.
    Our friends over the pond are struggling with the British sarcasm as usual laugh
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,157,804
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:00
    I just bought a bunch of point and clicks so I'm liking this sale!
  • Dfaultz vDfaultz v428,807
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:02
    reactor X and reactor x windows is 10000 gamerscore for a few pounds. going to cop that and save it for the next time microsoft do the gamerscore to micorsoft points event :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:21
    Dfaultz v said:
    reactor X and reactor x windows is 10000 gamerscore for a few pounds. going to cop that and save it for the next time microsoft do the gamerscore to micorsoft points event :)
    They haven't done that for ages, don't think they're doing another one since they seem to reduce points all the time now.
  • VeedrockVeedrock762,187
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:31
    IGH KelliKat said:
    Maybe The Big Con for me. My backlog tho
    It is supposed to come to game pass at some point but it's been like 6 months since that announcement.
    "If you haven’t completed the arena why should you get a say for anything arena related at any point?" - DaxterDude, on Sea of Thieves discontinueds
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads