Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up March 28th, 2023

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:33, Edited on 28 March 23 at 10:33 by
    Veedrock said:
    IGH KelliKat said:
    Maybe The Big Con for me. My backlog tho
    It is supposed to come to game pass at some point but it's been like 6 months since that announcement.
    Weren't they supposed to change gamerscore on one of the chievos from a 2 as well?
  • IGH KelliKatIGH KelliKat210,591
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:38
    Veedrock said:
    IGH KelliKat said:
    Maybe The Big Con for me. My backlog tho
    It is supposed to come to game pass at some point but it's been like 6 months since that announcement.
    Oh thanks I will wait for bext sale or game pass.
  • Phantom DethPhantom Deth289,718
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 10:48
    Awful sale.. I guess Xbox just don't want my money.. We've had 1 decent sale in week.
  • Dfaultz vDfaultz v428,807
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 11:33
    Yamorak said:
    Dfaultz v said:
    reactor X and reactor x windows is 10000 gamerscore for a few pounds. going to cop that and save it for the next time microsoft do the gamerscore to micorsoft points event :)
    They haven't done that for ages, don't think they're doing another one since they seem to reduce points all the time now.
    shoot really. damn... welp. i think ill still be a dumbass and pick up ahah
  • RedshiftMJCRedshiftMJC377,724
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 12:40
    I'm hoping they do a more substantial "spring" sale around Easter.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 12:41
    Phantasystar77 said:
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
    Totally agree
  • MehticulousMehticulous510,974
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 14:07
    NullKueste921 said:
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    My cash goes to Sony yet again this month. XBox has a big issue with sales. They're better then they used to be, but still not nearly as good as what Sony usually puts up.
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
    It's absolutely amazing how many people take you completely seriously.
    Apparently the laughing emoji wasn't a strong enough indicator to penetrate the autism haha.
  • LancerideLanceride593,586
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 15:52
    I'm glad Civ 6 got added to Game Pass... I might have actually bought it during this sale!
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 16:26
    Why are the Bioshock games cheaper on Xbox One than Xbox 360? That seems kind of weird.
  • k3lt0nk3lt0n226,968
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 17:44
    Spring Sale should be coming up soon!
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,366,412
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 18:38
    Spirochaete said:
    A Memoir Blue & Chinatown Detective Agency:

Truly appreciate that they get a better than GP discount before they leave.

Only 4 days though. Watch out people = not a whole week

Latinfla4 said:
    acacacacacacacacaca popeye the neo geo man toot toot
    Keep dreaming wave

Hate being right that some were delisted before even being discounted (4 soccer games, a while ago already).
    which I dont understand...make some money or none at all? it's not like they were releasing a newer version of those games
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong526,437
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 19:02
    FlopsyTheRabbit said:
    NullKueste921 said:
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    Playstation being the less popular console with fewer exclusives and no decent game pass service has to bribe people onto its platform with steep discounts laugh
    It's absolutely amazing how many people take you completely seriously.
    Our friends over the pond are struggling with the British sarcasm as usual laugh
    That’s because it’s like your cooking headspin
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong526,437
    Posted on 28 March 23 at 19:03
    k3lt0n said:
    Spring Sale should be coming up soon!
    I keep getting notifications that more games on my wishlist are on sale than actually are, pretty sure it’s this week mid week sometime. Usually when I get this many they’re prepping a new sale.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 21:34
    Triple g 101 said:
    Girthshakes said:
    Phantasystar77 said:
    Delusional console warrior
    They both are.

Though I'm fairly sure the reply is a joke.
  • Posted on 29 March 23 at 04:48
    I think I might finally bite on the Borderlands 3 Second Season Pass roll

Also, a handful of other easy completions, maybe - Discolored, Hidden Through Time, League of Enthusiastic Losers and Machinarium are all catching my eye.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead742,343
    Posted on 29 March 23 at 08:24
    Lot’s of Lego games are also on sale
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads