Game Discussion: Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 April 10 at 07:07, Edited on 09 April 10 at 07:08 by
    http://www.naughtybearthegame.com

I heard about this game only today and I have never been more excited, bar when I first heard about GTAIV, and believe me I was excited then. It's basically an extremely violent adventure/action game and you play a fucked up teddy bear. It's supposed to come out this year and if so then it is now my new most anticipated game. It sounds fucking sweet.headspin
  • SpocKirkSpocKirk92,655
    Posted on 09 April 10 at 10:31
    L33tSpriggs said:
    http://www.naughtybearthegame.com

I heard about this game only today and I have never been more excited, bar when I first heard about GTAIV, and believe me I was excited then. It's basically an extremely violent adventure/action game and you play a fucked up teddy bear. It's supposed to come out this year and if so then it is now my new most anticipated game. It sounds fucking sweet.headspin
    Is the naughty bear's name Conker?
    P.S. Act like my whole post is enclosed in [sarcasm][/sarcasm]. It's easier that way.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 April 10 at 10:39
    Conker was a squirrel bro. And his name is simply naughty bear.
  • SpocKirkSpocKirk92,655
    Posted on 09 April 10 at 10:49
    L33tSpriggs said:
    Conker was a squirrel bro. And his name is simply naughty bear.
    Oh yeah? I thought he was a bear. Never mind.
    P.S. Act like my whole post is enclosed in [sarcasm][/sarcasm]. It's easier that way.
  • HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS809,171
    Posted on 10 April 10 at 01:21
    Looks like the game could go either way for me. Seems like a gimmick though. Usually games with a gimmick I find fun for a couple of hours and then start to get bored of. But I could see how it could be an insane amount of cynical fun.
    Splodin' it hardcore since the day I was born...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 10 at 05:46
    I am praying ahrder than anything in the world that this won't be like fairytale fights, I thought that game could be good as well and look how it turned out.
  • Posted on 10 April 10 at 13:27
    sounds like a good idea hope it does not turn out like fairy tale fights.
  • dudecrazy108dudecrazy108333,782
    Posted on 10 April 10 at 15:01
    I've seen and heard things about this and it does look really good.
  • youre efffedyoure efffed321,838
    Posted on 25 May 10 at 14:01
    This game, for some odd reason, reminds me of Fur Fighters.. Very funny game. I'm excited for this game as is a lot of people that I know.
    no time to bleed
  • BadBoyBungleBadBoyBungle416,830
    Posted on 31 May 10 at 22:44
    I can't wait for this game, it's the first I've ever pre-ordered. I just hope you can unlock a Bungle costume, although I doubt I'll be able to chainsaw Zippy and throw Geoffrey in the cake mixer.... Maybe get a 'Rainbow' DLC pack... ? laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.