The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Extreme Shopping Sale on Xbox LIVE

• Posted on 28 September 11 at 22:40
    PunkyLiar said:
    Mrmoore0 said:
    Kinda want to get "The Maw"...guess i'll try out demo (if it has one) to see first lol
    All XBLA games have demos
    Oh, so it's only the retail games that don't always have them? thank you.
  • Gamer USA XGamer USA X310,306
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 23:14
    Serious Sam for 400???????

EVERYONE should jump on that.
  • Posted on 29 September 11 at 00:55
    sans gluten said:
    Yinz ..
    Pittsburgh Gamers

Join.

I'm eyeing up Islands of Wakfu, Moon Diver, Shank, and Outland.
  • Loch DounLoch Doun289,109
    Posted on 29 September 11 at 01:40
    Buyer Beware on Blade Kitten!!!
    The game is episodic, this is part 1 with a cliffhanger ending. However we will never see a part 2 because it was cancelled by Atari so buyer beware.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,396,369
    Posted on 29 September 11 at 03:51
    Mrmoore0 said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    Mrmoore0 said:
    Kinda want to get "The Maw"...guess i'll try out demo (if it has one) to see first lol
    All XBLA games have demos
    Oh, so it's only the retail games that don't always have them? thank you.
    Yep, everything on XBLA has a trial version. Retail demos are only on there when the developers specifically make a demo version.
  • Posted on 29 September 11 at 11:57
    I think I will be picking up the complete Assassin's Creed 2 DLC pack and Outland. Looking forward to Friday's deals!
    Fear the Immortal!
  • Posted on 29 September 11 at 16:38
    Gam3r xUSAx said:
    Serious Sam for 400???????

EVERYONE should jump on that.
    Maybe everyone already has it? It was in a previous DotW
  • Posted on 30 September 11 at 00:50
    TORCHLIGHT IS 400 MS POINTS NOW 67% OFF AND ONE DAY SALE HAVEN´T EVEN STARTED YET I FOUND IT 2 HOURS AGO.

Probably not a mistake must be related to one day sale which start soon in 10-15 hours ? otherwise hurry to pick it up if its a mistake badass deal =)

Say thank you to berra if ur waiting for the great deals but cannot sleep :)
  • PynnokyrPynnokyr845,870
    Posted on 30 September 11 at 06:08
    As of right now i hear its torchlight as previously mentioned and also hydrophobia at 240 serious same tse for 400 and the path of go for 200 good prices!
  • HeyMrBassmanHeyMrBassman455,926
    Posted on 30 September 11 at 07:04, Edited on 30 September 11 at 07:23 by HeyMrBassman
    Damn, I bought Torchlight for 800 and Hydrophobia for 400 on DOTW not long ago. If I wasn't a gold member, I would have actually saved msp by picking these up now.

Mind you, it's a kick in the teeth for anyone who's bought them recently at full price. If it wasn't for the community at large documenting this, I doubt Microsoft's limited announcements would have alerted many people in the first place. I have no right to feel sour, but it makes me want for forget about XBLA and concentrate on retail/disc games for a bit.

Anyway, guess I'm glad I bought Outland yesterday. Now, I've got a grand total of 20 msp in the bank and plenty of cheap retail games on order from recent sales. That should keep me occupied until the DLC-lust starts kicking in again.
    'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'
  • HoffmanHoffman153,282
    Posted on 30 September 11 at 13:35
    Anybody who was thinking about getting Awakening, let me know and I've got the disc. I'll sell it for 800 MSP or 10 dollars in my paypal.
    Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen703,578
    Posted on 30 September 11 at 13:42
    Hoffman said:
    Anybody who was thinking about getting Awakening, let me know and I've got the disc. I'll sell it for 800 MSP or 10 dollars in my paypal.
    Just to add, Awakening is a steal at Hoff's price! Hell, even at 1200. Some of the best content added to this game.
    For the Rum and the Cheese!
  • Posted on 30 September 11 at 14:30
    So, what's the Friday only deal???
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!!
  • SpocKirkSpocKirk92,655
  • Posted on 30 September 11 at 18:57
    Loch Doun said:
    Buyer Beware on Blade Kitten!!!
    The game is episodic, this is part 1 with a cliffhanger ending. However we will never see a part 2 because it was cancelled by Atari so buyer beware.
    Thanks for the heads up - I was debating between Blade Kitten and The Maw, and now that decision's been made a lot easier.
    I am the god of hellfire, and I bring you...FIRE!!!
  • Posted on 30 September 11 at 23:02
    litepink said:
    I'm excited for the mystery friday deals!
    Boy was that anticlimactic
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS569,734
    Posted on 03 October 11 at 19:40
    I got Section 8 and all DLC very nice deal!
    New x12 Headset Ordered.
  • BODZ61BODZ6169,283
    Posted on 04 April 12 at 01:16
    Wow...15 XBLA games on sale for 50% off! Now that's a deal. Every week should be like this!
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,153,738
    Posted on 04 April 12 at 02:02
    BODZ61 said:
    Wow...15 XBLA games on sale for 50% off! Now that's a deal. Every week should be like this!
    Wow...a thread that ended 6 months ago for a sale that also ended 6 months ago. Now that's a story. Every thread should be like this!
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.