The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Deals Unlocked 2023 sale now live with discounts on 600+ games

  • EbizuEbizu1,469,895
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 04:11
    Very good sales👍
  • SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon1,740,322
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 04:34
    Rakatan God said:
    Still no Terminator: Resistance cry
    I think it's only ever been on sale once, and that's when I picked it up
  • Posted on 06 June 23 at 05:00, Edited on 06 June 23 at 05:27 by ChiflaGoodluck
    Whelp, time to grab "Sifu", provided I break my trend of saying I’ll grab something and end up completely ignoring it. laugh Do it way too often.

    P.S Thinking that regardless of my thoughts on the game I’ll probably rate Arenas a 5 just out of spite of the review bombing it got, probably from Student players.
    “Life is merely the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • Posted on 06 June 23 at 05:19
    Call of duty ghosts and advanced warfare with dlcs for me.
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus307,788
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 06:12
    Kromis1 said:
    Lost Judgment Ultimate Edition new ATL, so good.
    Same for me, I just finished Judgment and had an absolute blast with it, so I’ll be picking Lost Judgment up
    Good vibes only <3
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong545,918
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 06:22
    Rhyolitic said:
    Had hoped MH: Rise Sunbreak woulda been on sale.

    Still disappointed that the Dark Alliance remake has never been on sale.
    Sunbreak is 50% off, I saw it earlier when checking the Rise+Sunbreak bundle. That latter one is 20% off with Gamepass but has a sale end date now (it didn’t before) that’s 24 days out. I’m wondering if Rise is slated to leave Gamepass or there’s a bundle sale scheduled for then. Regardless at 20% off the bundle is about the same cost as Rise plus Sunbreak’s best sales combined (because the bundle is already a healthy discount before the 20% off).

    Anyway, happy Monster Hunting!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,153,668
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 06:29
    Swampor said:
    So I am trying to get Lara Croft Temple of Osiris and the Season Pass. But it claims I already own them.
    I don’t. A glitch?
    Should I buy anyways, I don’t want to miss the sale.
    It’s been a part of GWG, so you may have gotten it from there.
    Monkey
  • Posted on 06 June 23 at 06:47
    ReD S1X said:
    for god sake, it's more than four years, and the discount price is still the same as before for Iceborne. Come one Capcom!
    AHH, but inflation is 500% these days, so it's actually now more affordable.....?!?
  • SwearySeanSwearySean1,322,121
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 08:13
    How have they got the cheek to sell Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone when it's not even playable anymore??
    AKA: HingedMonster
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic569,443
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 08:31
    TymanTheLong said:
    Rhyolitic said:
    Had hoped MH: Rise Sunbreak woulda been on sale.

    Still disappointed that the Dark Alliance remake has never been on sale.
    Sunbreak is 50% off, I saw it earlier when checking the Rise+Sunbreak bundle. That latter one is 20% off with Gamepass but has a sale end date now (it didn’t before) that’s 24 days out. I’m wondering if Rise is slated to leave Gamepass or there’s a bundle sale scheduled for then. Regardless at 20% off the bundle is about the same cost as Rise plus Sunbreak’s best sales combined (because the bundle is already a healthy discount before the 20% off).

    Anyway, happy Monster Hunting!
    Where are you seeing Sunbreak @ 50% off? All I see on the store page (from my xbox) is the 10% off for having Game Pass. Something like $40 (I already own Rise itself).
  • mcfcbrad9320mcfcbrad9320267,260
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 09:21
    Swampor said:
    So I am trying to get Lara Croft Temple of Osiris and the Season Pass. But it claims I already own them.
    I don’t. A glitch?
    Should I buy anyways, I don’t want to miss the sale.
    In sure it was free with gold a while back, have you got active membership?
  • MiarchesMiarches406,412
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 09:26
    Years old Call of Duty games are still overpriced when on sale. I wish FFX and FFXII would go on sale with over half the price off too!
  • Posted on 06 June 23 at 09:36
    Back 4 Blood Ultimate edition seems like a good price, may have to grab that along with the Capcom beat em up bundle
  • Quantium GQuantium G190,322
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 09:47
    Why even bother looking at the list? It's always the same crap. Same crap as last time, same as year before.
  • Soul Boy IISoul Boy II821,377
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 10:26, Edited on 06 June 23 at 10:27 by Soul Boy II
    Swampor said:
    So I am trying to get Lara Croft Temple of Osiris and the Season Pass. But it claims I already own them.
    I don’t. A glitch?
    Should I buy anyways, I don’t want to miss the sale.
    I had a glitch yesterday where the store told me I owned Blood Bowl 2, when I put it in the basket. But I had no trouble buying it separately.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,061,278
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 10:42
    I highly recommend Lost Judgment, it's a fantastic game and my personal favorite of the entire Yakuza universe.
  • RYZAR THE GR8RYZAR THE GR81,460,130
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 11:08
    So that's why last weeks sale was pants
    RYZAR THE GR8
  • Sean ReinhardlSean Reinhardl1,266,211
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 11:46
    Am trying to buy Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary for £7.49 but website and console are telling me to join xbox live gold or buy for £14.99 (no discount). But i have xbox ultimate witch includes gold Why is it not include.
  • Posted on 06 June 23 at 12:05
    So many good games to pickup! 👀
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG222,113
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 12:28
    Miarches said:
    Years old Call of Duty games are still overpriced when on sale. I wish FFX and FFXII would go on sale with over half the price off too!
    But they clearly sell at that price? Why would they reduce the price further?

    FFX and FFXII are both worth the price charged both at 100% price and 50% off, though. FFX/FFX-2 is hundreds of hours gaming for like £20.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads