The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 46 quick completions from the Xbox sale

• CanezzaCanezza265,143
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 17:44
    A new Xbox sale is here, offering up plenty of easy Gamerscore and simple achievements. This week, we have 46 discounted quick completions that will boost your Gamerscore to new heights.

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: 46 quick completions from the Xbox sale
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,482,752
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 18:39
    Wondering which game the screenshot they used for the story came from.
    This space for rent.
  • DivxKillerDivxKiller1,374,518
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 19:11, Edited on 27 June 23 at 19:15 by MrZombieChicken
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Pretty sure it is from Discovery Tour: Viking Age Achievements
    LOL! I think I asked the same question several weeks ago and got the same answer. It may have been a different screenshot from that game though. I am going to have to check it out so I can stop asking. Weird it's not part of the UBI+ service.

Based on the lady taking up most of the screenshot, I was going to guess BigChick.
    This space for rent.
  • SuzyReddSuzyRedd95,029
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 19:56
    lol I want games that are good and fun to play on sale. Not for a gamer score lol.
    So I cried just a little then I'll dry my eyes Cause I'm not a little girl no more
  • Posted on 27 June 23 at 19:59
    So I think Submerged has a rating of 3.98/5?
    😜
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong542,493
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 20:40
    Submerged: Hidden Depths is quality and this is only its second sale.

The collectibles are easier than the first game (I had to revisit areas a lot less) coupled with the fact that the collectibles “sing” as you get close you’ll miss very few and if you do there’s fast travel in this one.

The only difficult one is sighting all the sea creatures, there’s some rare ones. I found a map of their circuits, I’ll try and add it to the solution this week.

It only takes a few hours but you might want to spend more, it’s very zen and enjoyable traversing the world. There’s no combat, just exploration and uncovering story.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,217,264
    Posted on 27 June 23 at 21:40
    Submerged HD is perfect after a long day. Very zen indeed. Def. recommend, if your looking to just relax and slow it down for a few.
    Monkey
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef207,591
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 02:54
    SuzyRedd said:
    lol I want games that are good and fun to play on sale. Not for a gamer score lol.
    You and me both
  • ElyohElyoh1,097,639
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 07:49
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    LOL! I think I asked the same question several weeks ago and got the same answer. It may have been a different screenshot from that game though. I am going to have to check it out so I can stop asking. Weird it's not part of the UBI+ service.

Based on the lady taking up most of the screenshot, I was going to guess BigChick.
    The entire game is inside Valhalla, so "gamers" will access to it that way. I guess they've left it seperate to catch the educator market?
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,118,434
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 11:07
    Nave Sutlef said:
    SuzyRedd said:
    You and me both
    Not me.

Because easy games are fun to play.

And many are better as games than you two think.

The "easy = bad" argument is superficial.
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality447,893
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 12:55, Edited on 28 June 23 at 12:57 by byndfitality
    Nave Sutlef said:
    SuzyRedd said:
    You and me both
    I would suggest not clicking on the articles titled "Easy Gamerscore". Look at the regular sales article they post weekly that shows all the games on sale and you can search through that for what you want
  • ALoneWolf42ALoneWolf42555,829
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 15:38
    Elyoh said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

The entire game is inside Valhalla, so "gamers" will access to it that way. I guess they've left it seperate to catch the educator market?
    "Discovery Tour is also included in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla as a free update."

So.. I guess if you own Valhalla it's free, but otherwise you could spend $15 to get it.
  • Posted on 28 June 23 at 15:46
    Elyoh said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

If your ever unsure about an image, simply right click the image and select "search image with Google" smile
    He who never made a mistake, never made anything at all
  • JoonasJoonas412,994
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 15:47
    ALoneWolf42 said:
    Elyoh said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

"Discovery Tour is also included in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla as a free update."

So.. I guess if you own Valhalla it's free, but otherwise you could spend $15 to get it.
    It doesn’t include the standalone title though.
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 16:52
    Joonas said:
    ALoneWolf42 said:
    Elyoh said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

So no achievements then?
    This space for rent.
  • JoonasJoonas412,994
    Posted on 28 June 23 at 17:16
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Joonas said:
    ALoneWolf42 said:
    Elyoh said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    DivxKiller said:
    MrZombieChicken said:

So no achievements then?
    Not in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads