The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 80 quick completions from the Xbox sale

• CanezzaCanezza267,820
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 17:37
    For all the achievement hunters out there after some easy Gamerscore, our list of quick completions from the latest Xbox sale features a whopping 80 games.

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: 80 quick completions from the Xbox sale
  • Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:22
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
  • Nod NolanNod Nolan846,406
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:52, Edited on 15 August 23 at 18:57 by Nod Nolan
    The majority of these games I won't be buying.

So how do I filter these out of the sales list?

Please sort out a filter so we can filter out low ratio games.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:55
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Wondered about this one for a while but now that it is at its cheapest price...going for it.
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,450,014
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 19:09
    Be cool if there was a way to filter out the games I've played vs the games I haven't played.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 19:22
    GREGO McGEE said:
    Be cool if there was a way to filter out the games I've played vs the games I haven't played.
    You can't from here but you can use that filter and lots of others here:

Latest Xbox Sales

I like to use this page to filter our my collection and then zip to high rated games.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,141
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 21:29, Edited on 15 August 23 at 21:29 by Allgorhythm
    Agent A: A puzzle in disguise is a gem & it’s only 1.49 USD or equivalent. smile
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,931
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 21:46
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Agreed, it's an absolute gem
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing' | discord.io/ah101
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef212,017
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 03:24
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Y’all better be telling the truth because despite it looking a little whacky I ended up buying it. laugh
  • Flipy FlipersonFlipy Fliperson1,243,417
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 03:34
    Nave Sutlef said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Y’all better be telling the truth because despite it looking a little whacky I ended up buying it. laugh
    I'm taking the leap as well. Every time it is on sale, it receives high praise. The trailer does look pretty good.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,138,272
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 09:11
    An Aery haven't bought yet FTW.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 11:42
    Aery and Outbreak. Buying any of those games full price is a fool's errand...
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,337
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 13:43
    80 is a lot of quick games, of course quick doesn't always mean poor.

Might consider The Sexy Brutale at that price, but I don't trust that Chewie guy...
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 16 August 23 at 19:38
    Already finished most I was interested in
  • NegativeCreep08NegativeCreep081,087,492
    Posted on 17 August 23 at 08:07
    Sir Lovelot and Agent A are actually pretty decent, certainly better than the usual easy 1000g shovelware.
  • JohnnyInterfnkJohnnyInterfnk1,288,799
    Posted on 17 August 23 at 16:42
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    I'm taking the leap as well. Every time it is on sale, it receives high praise. The trailer does look pretty good.
    You all made the right decision -- The Sexy Brutale is an under-the-radar gem. One of my favorite games of last gen.

(And if you wind up not liking it, I'd be interested in knowing why).
  • wildwest08wildwest081,823,995
    Posted on 22 August 23 at 00:55
    Lost Pages is a recommendation from me
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,266,777
    Posted on 22 August 23 at 11:35
    Lost pages was a wonderful story and I can never recommend The Artful Escape enough! Probably going to do all the playstation versions of both of those soon because I enjoyed them so much!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads