The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 80 quick completions from the Xbox sale

  • CanezzaCanezza267,820
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 17:37
    For all the achievement hunters out there after some easy Gamerscore, our list of quick completions from the latest Xbox sale features a whopping 80 games.

    Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: 80 quick completions from the Xbox sale
  • Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:22
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
  • Nod NolanNod Nolan846,406
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:52, Edited on 15 August 23 at 18:57 by Nod Nolan
    The majority of these games I won't be buying.

    So how do I filter these out of the sales list?

    Please sort out a filter so we can filter out low ratio games.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 18:55
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Wondered about this one for a while but now that it is at its cheapest price...going for it.
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,450,014
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 19:09
    Be cool if there was a way to filter out the games I've played vs the games I haven't played.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 19:22
    GREGO McGEE said:
    Be cool if there was a way to filter out the games I've played vs the games I haven't played.
    You can't from here but you can use that filter and lots of others here:

    Latest Xbox Sales

    I like to use this page to filter our my collection and then zip to high rated games.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,141
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 21:29, Edited on 15 August 23 at 21:29 by Allgorhythm
    Agent A: A puzzle in disguise is a gem & it’s only 1.49 USD or equivalent. smile
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,931
    Posted on 15 August 23 at 21:46
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Agreed, it's an absolute gem
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing' | discord.io/ah101
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef212,017
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 03:24
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Agreed, it's an absolute gem
    Y’all better be telling the truth because despite it looking a little whacky I ended up buying it. laugh
  • Flipy FlipersonFlipy Fliperson1,243,417
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 03:34
    Nave Sutlef said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Agreed, it's an absolute gem
    Y’all better be telling the truth because despite it looking a little whacky I ended up buying it. laugh
    I'm taking the leap as well. Every time it is on sale, it receives high praise. The trailer does look pretty good.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,138,272
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 09:11
    An Aery haven't bought yet FTW.
  • kipfizhkipfizh708,103
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 11:42
    Aery and Outbreak. Buying any of those games full price is a fool's errand...
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,337
    Posted on 16 August 23 at 13:43
    80 is a lot of quick games, of course quick doesn't always mean poor.

    Might consider The Sexy Brutale at that price, but I don't trust that Chewie guy...
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 16 August 23 at 19:38
    Already finished most I was interested in
  • NegativeCreep08NegativeCreep081,087,492
    Posted on 17 August 23 at 08:07
    Sir Lovelot and Agent A are actually pretty decent, certainly better than the usual easy 1000g shovelware.
  • JohnnyInterfnkJohnnyInterfnk1,288,799
    Posted on 17 August 23 at 16:42
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The sexy brutale should not be overlooked, it's an absolutely fantastic game. I had my reservations before playing it but I was surprised and have since recommended it to others
    Agreed, it's an absolute gem
    Y’all better be telling the truth because despite it looking a little whacky I ended up buying it. laugh
    I'm taking the leap as well. Every time it is on sale, it receives high praise. The trailer does look pretty good.
    You all made the right decision -- The Sexy Brutale is an under-the-radar gem. One of my favorite games of last gen.

    (And if you wind up not liking it, I'd be interested in knowing why).
  • wildwest08wildwest081,823,995
    Posted on 22 August 23 at 00:55
    Lost Pages is a recommendation from me
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,266,777
    Posted on 22 August 23 at 11:35
    Lost pages was a wonderful story and I can never recommend The Artful Escape enough! Probably going to do all the playstation versions of both of those soon because I enjoyed them so much!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads