Game Discussion: NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition

Buying in the UK.

• LAFTALAFTA551,313
    Posted on 28 May 12 at 09:29
    Do you need US MSP and an American account to buy this in the UK?
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice315,964
    Posted on 28 May 12 at 11:09
    It's region locked. You'll not only need a US account and MSP but also an NTSC console. When I try buying it from the console on my US account I get the following message

"This game's region does not match this console. It won't be downloaded and you have not been charged" which implies that if I was using an appropriate console it would work even though I'm not physically in the relevant region.

I have noticed that US themes/pics that I can't get from the Live website due to region issues I can still access through the dashboard so that combined with the above message indicates a region lock to me.
  • LAFTALAFTA551,313
    Posted on 28 May 12 at 13:34
    Thanks for the information Dakota toast
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 16 April 13 at 19:45
    Way out of date but I had it on a US account on a PAL console and it worked fine. I just don't remember the US account now so can't play it as I have a newer xbox, so will have to buy again.
  • LAFTALAFTA551,313
    Posted on 16 April 13 at 22:48
    Conflicting info!
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • anthonyd46anthonyd461,358,332
    Posted on 01 January 15 at 19:50
    Lets talk about how much of a rip off this game is that it has been out for 6 years and still costs $15 and takes less than an hour to complete. Its also never been on sale once in that 6 years.
  • Posted on 20 June 16 at 21:18
    anthonyd46 said:Lets talk about how much of a rip off this game is that it has been out for 6 years and still costs $15 and takes less than an hour to complete. Its also never been on sale once in that 6 years.But it's the easiest Xbox Live Arcade Game & in the top 10 easiest games on the site to finish.
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic422,099
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 23:52
    Years later, but is there any definite way I can play this on a PAL Xbox 360? Thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.