The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up September 12th, 2023

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,225
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:04
    Discounts on Golazo!, DRIFTCE, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, NHRA Championship Drag Racing: Speed For All, Undead Horde, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Bloomyth and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up September 12th, 2023
  • Loch DounLoch Doun359,149
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:10, Edited on 12 September 23 at 03:10 by Loch Doun
    Avengers is only $4 before it gets delisted soon.
    The servers will remain running according to the devs.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,442,868
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:11
    let me at those non bc xbox 360 games
    also thought avengers was already delisted
    if you have easy games on your gamercard dont be a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games
    if you have easy games on your gamercard dont be a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games
  • BeatsMeanzHighsBeatsMeanzHighs1,099,894
    Quite a nice selection of discounts of games on my wish list, albeit not massive discounts. Of interest to me are Aliens: Dark Descent, Tin Can, Orbit.Industries and Dredge mostly at 25% off. I might well wait for deeper discounts.
  • Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:12
    Not a half bad sale, some pretty good stuff in there.
    “Life is merely the universe experiencing itself.” - Spirit of Lord Opengate, "Death’s Door"
  • Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:25
    Almost all dlc for RE4 Remake is on sale but not the game itself, don't change capcom
    if only the PC versions have xbox achievements too I would consider it
  • L Coil 1L Coil 1268,079
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:36
    Damn you Square Enix for raising the price of Kingdom Hearts HD. Should have bought it when it was $12
  • ChettlarChettlar319,076
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 03:43
    Latinfla4 said:
    End of this month.

Definitely would recommend grabbing it here for so cheap. Gives you the PC and Xbox version, which is nice. After the delist you'd only be able to do xbox physical, and physical costs more than that.
  • Posted on 12 September 23 at 04:00
    Another week without Alien isolation on windows *sigh
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 04:27
    Chettlar said:
    Latinfla4 said:
    End of this month.

Definitely would recommend grabbing it here for so cheap. Gives you the PC and Xbox version, which is nice. After the delist you'd only be able to do xbox physical, and physical costs more than that.
    yeah I ended up getting a physical copy a month ago for trade in credit at a local palm shop but it was the vanilla version...does the definitive edition offer anything to speed up achievements?
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 04:29
    L Coil 1 said:
    Damn you Square Enix for raising the price of Kingdom Hearts HD. Should have bought it when it was $12
    crazy how long ago that was remember getting it get the 50 dollar punchcard over the limit for black Friday I think?...think it was around the time of the last 10000 point punchcard
  • Posted on 12 September 23 at 04:39
    Nothing this week...
  • Clutch RinoClutch Rino1,592,569
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 04:38
    About damn time Retromania Wrestling went on sale. Been waiting forever
  • Posted on 12 September 23 at 05:08
    Ouch just paid £30 for orcs game now £10 cry
  • ChettlarChettlar319,076
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 05:10, Edited on 12 September 23 at 05:11 by Chettlar
    Latinfla4 said:
    Chettlar said:
    Latinfla4 said:
    End of this month.

yeah I ended up getting a physical copy a month ago for trade in credit at a local palm shop but it was the vanilla version...does the definitive edition offer anything to speed up achievements?
    No, everyone gets the definitive edition. It's actually just an update now. You get all the cosmetics and everything now for free. The game is huge just keep in mind, like the file size. They added new campaigns and things.

The game should be mostly playable after December too. It sounds like they're just ending support, but servers will stay up, and you can play the singleplayer stuff offline. Crystal Dynamics is usually pretty good about keeping online stuff up for the most part. But to be safe if you kinda start working on it now, you should be good. Some of the grindier ones could take a little while.

My friends told me a good character to focus on upgrading if you want to do high end activities like the raid to get the high level gear, which I guess you need for an achievement, Thor is a good pick.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister2,011,805
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 05:35
    Will probably pick up Avengers at that price. Probably nothing else though.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef212,412
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 05:39
    Avengers at $4? Still too expensive. laugh

Not sure if I’m gonna be getting much this week with Starfield taking up all my time and BG3 on the way.. music
    This site really needs to have separate completion times for legitimate and illegitimated completions!
  • KriegKrieg227,427
    Posted on 12 September 23 at 05:42
    I actually really enjoyed the Avengers game, minus the last few grindy achievements. Definitely a steal at that price.

Also, not related to the sale, but it's good to get the word out. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is likely to be delisted on 12 Oct, so people may want to pick that up sometime soon if it interests them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads