Easy Gamerscore: 32 quick completions from the Xbox sale

• CanezzaCanezza249,733
  • DysconectDysconect255,244
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 20:23
    Going to do scorn next month for Halloween. Looks a sick game
  • blastfreak Xblastfreak X382,492
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 20:52
    Image from Scorn
    Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm642,021
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 21:06, Edited on 26 September 23 at 21:09 by Allgorhythm
    Canezza said:
    Hundreds of games are on sale in this week's Xbox sale, and to help you find the best easy Gamerscore deals, we've rounded up all the cheapest quick completions in one place. This week, we have 32 quick completions for your consideration.
    I recommend Agatha Knife especially if you like dark film noir humor. It’s hilarious & well worth playing in its own right & not just because it’s a quick & easy completion.

TA shows it as a 5-6 hour completion. That’s because there are mutually exclusive achievements that require a 2nd playthrough. However, through prudent save management, the game can be reduced to a single playthrough.

This method chops off a couple of hours or so from the completion time—making it an even quicker & easier completion. Moreover, the condensed approach makes for a better story IMHO because it isn’t diluted by the longer playing time.

If you’re interested in that approach, read the following solution to get a road map:
    Allgorhythm Agatha Knife The Richest Girl in the Cemetery Allgorhythm's solution for the The Richest Girl in the Cemetery Achievement in Agatha KnifeYou didn't spend any money.
  • Posted on 26 September 23 at 21:08
    Scorn was a pretty good experience. I even played it on my laptop and it ran pretty well. Faery is an alright game, but for 200GS, it's not much of a good Gamerscore per hour sort of deal. But I guess the Xbox One Arcade games have spoiled most of us.
  • terrett101terrett101560,352
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 21:20, Edited on 26 September 23 at 21:21 by terrett101
    Could future posts like this also include the TA player rating for the game in the table? I'm not going to buy a game just for easy gamerscore, but if there are some gems amongst these, that would help me narrow down a possible purchase.
  • Posted on 26 September 23 at 21:44
    I just wanna say thank you for doing this every week! Always helps me map out what games to buy so thank you for the hard work!
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,470,980
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 21:44
    terrett101 said:
    Could future posts like this also include the TA player rating for the game in the table? I'm not going to buy a game just for easy gamerscore, but if there are some gems amongst these, that would help me narrow down a possible purchase.
    Yes, this should be required, to be honest. Especially as Rich has been open about how much he detests these articles in the past (hence why they were temporarily stopped as a result).

Easy games are pretty much cemented in at this point, but at the very least make sure that quality is a part of that. All these games with scores of 2.0 and under aren't really worth the table space.
  • Posted on 26 September 23 at 22:39
    maybe you don't like it, others may appreciate those quick completions weekly selections.
  • MaceteurMaceteur738,962
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 01:21
    Another Aery for me
  • Posted on 27 September 23 at 02:37
    Any of these games actually fun ? Worth picking up
  • JestingmeatJestingmeat616,468
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 03:08
    Scorn is the highest rated game this week?
    Scorn??
    That game sucks.

Also no need to buy it off the weekly sales, it's on game pass.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,959,325
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 03:46
    Jestingmeat said:
    Scorn??
    That game sucks.

1). It's awesome.

See how easy opinions are to make.

2) It's about ownership.

If & when it leaves GP.

May not be this cheap again when it does leave.

TLDR: Scorn purchase week it is for me wave
  • JestingmeatJestingmeat616,468
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 04:02
    Spirochaete said:
    Jestingmeat said:
    Scorn??
    That game sucks.

1). It's awesome.

See how easy opinions are to make.

2) It's about ownership.

If & when it leaves GP.

May not be this cheap again when it does leave.

TLDR: Scorn purchase week it is for me wave
    I still think it sucks and anyone considering a purchase should try it on game pass first.

I suspect for anyone that does enjoy it that the replayability would be low.
  • Posted on 27 September 23 at 09:04, Edited on 27 September 23 at 09:05 by Guitar LInc0ln
    Jestingmeat said:
    Scorn??
    That game sucks.

Actually as stated in the article, it's "one of the highest-rated quick completions on our list", not THE highest.

Beacon Pines has a higher rating.
  • Posted on 27 September 23 at 09:16
    Dysconect said:
    Going to do scorn next month for Halloween. Looks a sick game
    Scorn might leave GP next month as it was released on Oct 14 last year. And releases on PS5 next week.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,370,464
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 16:02
    rayland 2 is a bundle with both the xbox and PC versions of the game for 3.99
    if you have easy games on your gamercard dont be a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games
  • il Raddil Radd701,023
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 18:25
    Beacon Pines was quite good. Just finished it up.
    il Radd "then all at once the chaos ceased"
  • AciD237AciD2371,688,206
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 20:35
    Latinfla4 said:
    The same for Betomis
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,370,464
    Posted on 27 September 23 at 21:13
    AciD237 said:
    Latinfla4 said:
    The same for Betomis
    nice...always looking for those double stacks to get more for your money😇
    if you have easy games on your gamercard dont be a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads