Xbox sale round-up October 3rd, 2023

• SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,967,105
    Posted yesterday at 11:52
    Light week.

Or hoping it is.

HolyHalfDead said:
    FlopsyTheRabbit said:
    Shouldn't it be Deals with Core now?
    Heck, TA still refer to these as sales for Xbox Live Silver members, even though Microsoft discontinued XBL Silver back in 2010 :)
    Don't think they will (as in, won't commit resources to) change the name on the 360 menus.

Gold will live on on the 360 discounts, at least until that store shuts down.
  • Posted yesterday at 12:27
    WrestleQuest looks amazing

Once again asking for Ghost of a Tale to go on sale .
  • Posted yesterday at 17:03
    Ricanlegend said:
    JackTheCreeper said:
    Finally took the plunge and got Greedfall - Gold Edition.
    I remember not liking the game early on but after 5 hours I started to love the game . The story and gameplay was fun once you get used to it
    I'm glad to hear it! Normally, I look up a bit more on gameplay, but I've seen enough without trying to spoil myself and it sounds like an interesting premise. toast
  • An AlphyAn Alphy413,732
    Posted yesterday at 17:58
    An Alphy said:
    i feel a bit robbed, i bought the season pass for overcooked 2 last week for $10, and now the game itself + that one dlc that didnt come with the season pass is on sale for just $2 more facepalm
    i coulda sworn xbox had a system where if you owned parts of a special edition/bundle/etc, the price would decrease accordingly

still $12 cry
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead742,506
    Posted yesterday at 20:05
    An Alphy said:
    An Alphy said:
    i feel a bit robbed, i bought the season pass for overcooked 2 last week for $10, and now the game itself + that one dlc that didnt come with the season pass is on sale for just $2 more facepalm
    i coulda sworn xbox had a system where if you owned parts of a special edition/bundle/etc, the price would decrease accordingly

still $12 cry
    Xbox has never had a "complete your collection" purchase option. Ubisoft have done this on Xbox though.

However Xbox does have a digital purchase refund policy. I don't know how many refunds you can get per year, but they will certainly refund your purchase from last week so you can buy the complete edition.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • An AlphyAn Alphy413,732
    Posted yesterday at 20:44
    HolyHalfDead said:
    An Alphy said:
    An Alphy said:

still $12 cry
    Xbox has never had a "complete your collection" purchase option. Ubisoft have done this on Xbox though.

However Xbox does have a digital purchase refund policy. I don't know how many refunds you can get per year, but they will certainly refund your purchase from last week so you can buy the complete edition.
    good call, ill try that
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,371,534
    Posted yesterday at 22:06
    lots of cheapy games in this sale👀
    if you have easy games on your gamercard dont be a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games
  • Posted today at 02:11
    An Alphy said:
    An Alphy said:

still $12 cry
    I think that's Steam you're thinking of.
  • ALoneWolf42ALoneWolf42530,356
    Posted today at 18:50
    On the 360 section I'm getting this message:

"The sales data for your region is still being collated, please check back shortly." 🤔
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads