Game Discussion: Dream C Club

DREAM C CLUB

• CRU x360aCRU x360a505,970
    Posted on 09 September 09 at 18:47
    Just curious if anybody knows a good guide for this game :( sadly i can't figure it out for the life of me! I though it would be like CLANNAD and TIMELEAP. maybe it is, but i need a guide to follow, if anybody can point me in the right direction or has any tips that would be great thanks!
  • Al SoureAl Soure308,981
    Posted on 11 September 09 at 02:16
    That is fine, I'll take a look! if anything i can match up symbols like i did in timeleap and clannad. and translate the rest! hopefully its not to bad! thanks a lot mate :)
    Posted on 11 September 09 at 02:16, Edited on 11 September 09 at 02:17 by CRU x360a
    Oh i just saw yoru last bitm where it said its like the text in Clannad! well that wasn't a hard game. Maybe I'm in luck! haha! Do you know about how long this game is?

Oh man i just looked at the guide! I'm already confused! i have my work cut out for me on this one :(
    Posted on 11 September 09 at 15:28
    Al Soure said:
    This game is much like The Idolm@ster than text adventures like Clannad .
    Sorry, what I wanted to say is that this game is NOT like CLANNAD. It's an Idolm@ster follower. If you know that game, perhaps you'll be sure that Dream Club also is not an easy one.

Currently, the estimated time to 1000/1000 is said to be around 100 hours or less (and that's for Japanese gamers).
    We are resting and saving ourselves to be bright - For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball
    Posted on 11 September 09 at 18:09
    haha yea I'm kinda kind of figuring that out! i have not played Idolm@ster so that won't help! oh well I suppose im going to sell this game on ebay! damn i wish i wouldn't have bought it now.. however its kind of entertaining =)

thanks for the links for the guides though! at least you can skip text in this one as well
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 09 at 18:44
    Those games are just wow..
    [img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6980/14429bl1.png[/img] [img]http://www.pso-world.com/imag
    Posted on 12 September 09 at 12:13
    CRU x360a said:
    oh well I suppose im going to sell this game on ebay!
    I suppose you're quite right. I would never recommend this game for achievements.
    We are resting and saving ourselves to be bright - For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball
    Posted on 18 September 09 at 19:47
    Thanks for you help though. And i got rid of that game lol! however it was quit amusing lol
  • Posted on 21 September 09 at 16:43
    Man, if CRU got rid of it, I wonder how I am fairing.
    Baka ni suru, kusuri wa nai...
  • Posted on 21 September 09 at 16:50
    Is there a way to get the achievements translated in English or the descriptions to get the achievements in English better? I have looked at a couple of sites and they are vague at best. Just wondering if anyone has any insight on this.
    Posted on 21 September 09 at 17:23, Edited on 22 September 09 at 05:28 by Al Soure
    Ichya Paradise said:
    Is there a way to get the achievements translated in English or the descriptions to get the achievements in English better?
    If somebody does.smile

Now I've started putting guides on some achievements, but I'm not a great fan of this game, so I'm not willing to spend much time.

BTW, the following page may have some more hints.
    http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/825.html (in Japanese)
  • Posted on 06 October 09 at 13:20
    Thanks for the help. I will help with what I can. If I have more questions I will ask.
  • GeohenGeohen256,251
    Posted on 18 February 10 at 23:42
    Well I suppose I can save this game until I have learned japanese. Whenever that is.
  • Posted on 23 February 10 at 15:13
    Sorry, I put this game down for the time being. Too many things I would rather play right now. But I will be putting it back in a while. This game takes multiple play throughs and lots of attention.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,057,423
    Posted on 08 March 14 at 01:26
    So, who wants an English guide? Work in progress, but I've used it myself as I work on it and it works perfect for both the Happy Ending and complete profile. =D

https://sites.google.com/site/fhddreamcclub/home

I've only got Amane, Mio, and Rui's profiles up. I'll get them up as I complete each girl. ^_^
  • Posted on 24 May 19 at 04:50
    Fire Hawk D said:
    So, who wants an English guide? Work in progress, but I've used it myself as I work on it and it works perfect for both the Happy Ending and complete profile. =D

https://sites.google.com/site/fhddreamcclub/home

I've only got Amane, Mio, and Rui's profiles up. I'll get them up as I complete each girl. ^_^
    Nice guide bro i will try to understand it before starting this game
  • Posted on 17 October 21 at 01:49
    I can read/understand the titles of these achievements, but I don't think that'll be enough. Are there really no guides for this? Shame.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.