The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up January 23rd, 2024

• Latinfla4Latinfla41,419,186
    Posted today at 21:44
    DrDaveWatford said:
    Gas Leek said:
    Was about to buy the GTA Definitive Trilogy then I checked eBay, got a used copy for just $19 :D
    ….which is exactly why the end of physical game sales will screw consumers.
    And it still makes no sense why some consumers want this... just a quick example a pawn shop near me had a buy 5 movies or games for 5 dollars in a clearance bay table...got mass effect Andromeda watchdogs 1 and the division 1 and fallout 4 and destiny 1 for Xbox one all for 5 dollars...you think you would find thar in a weekly digital sale?
    if u have ez games on your gamercard dont b a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games and try not 2 spend more than 4 dollars for them
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,419,186
    Posted today at 21:46
    mkdfan said:
    With the hundreds of billions of Artifex Mundi games there are you’d think they’d go on sale every now and again. I like to stock up on them for when I want something chill to play.
    Along with aca neogeo and old ratalaika games that never go on sale...that's as chill as they get well moat ava neogeo haha
    if u have ez games on your gamercard dont b a hypocrite and stop others from enjoying the same games and try not 2 spend more than 4 dollars for them
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads