The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up February 13th, 2024

  • EI BikerboyEI Bikerboy479,305
    Posted yesterday at 08:15
    Batman collection is a steal, bought it in the last sale, completed Asylum and City and now almost done with Knight.
    Great games..
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,405,238
    Posted yesterday at 08:52
    An Alphy said:
    im a bit interested in cod 4 modern warfare but $10 for a game that came out 17 years ago? surely all the cod games will be added to game pass soon™ so i should hold off, yeah?wink
    Yeah you should definitely wait...no one really knows if they'll join GP, but i believe it's likely to happen at least for the old ones (talking about CoD 4 MW, i bet you can find a physical copy for dirt cheap).
  • Zohan2099Zohan2099429,679
    Posted yesterday at 11:02
    Saint's Row for $8.99 is a great buy. Sure it's not perfect, but it's def worth under $10...
  • VegaVega797,156
    Posted yesterday at 11:44
    EI Bikerboy said:
    Batman collection is a steal, bought it in the last sale, completed Asylum and City and now almost done with Knight.
    Great games..
    The Xbox version is also terrible unless you have a TV/monitor with VRR.

    Asylum is capped to 45 fps.
  • EI BikerboyEI Bikerboy479,305
    Posted yesterday at 11:53
    Vega said:
    EI Bikerboy said:
    Batman collection is a steal, bought it in the last sale, completed Asylum and City and now almost done with Knight.
    Great games..
    The Xbox version is also terrible unless you have a TV/monitor with VRR.

    Asylum is capped to 45 fps.
    I agree that Arkham Knight looks horrible on my 4K TV. It's too grainy or something.
    Gameplay does make up for that..
  • Dfaultz vDfaultz v465,888
    Posted yesterday at 12:18
    I've noticed games have gone up. Like the sales games I remember some of their prices and now they're higher. Makes no sense. It's across the board too
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285915,792
    Posted yesterday at 12:25
    Dfaultz v said:
    I've noticed games have gone up. Like the sales games I remember some of their prices and now they're higher. Makes no sense. It's across the board too
    ABK was $69B. We were always going to carry that cost as consumers. 99% of people aren’t checking a price to see if it’s been lower they’ll see it’s on sale and buy it.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,390,618
    Posted yesterday at 13:00
    el Frenox said:
    Not a single 360 game, jesus christ put the games on sale before it shuts down
    Even the sale tab on the 360 dashboard is gone. I wouldn't hold your breath on a sale any time soon...
  • McMurderpawsMcMurderpaws455,464
    Posted yesterday at 13:30
    Phantasy Zebra said:
    Hmm nothing that good from my wish list apart from Saints Row now £8.99 I did say I’d get that when it drops to £10 but now I don’t know laugh
    I'm holding out for the Gold version with the DLC for under US$15. It'll happen.
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality442,126
    Posted yesterday at 13:36
    Those Metro Exodus bundles are an absolute steal for quality games
  • Posted yesterday at 13:48
    McMurderpaws said:
    Phantasy Zebra said:
    Hmm nothing that good from my wish list apart from Saints Row now £8.99 I did say I’d get that when it drops to £10 but now I don’t know laugh
    I'm holding out for the Gold version with the DLC for under US$15. It'll happen.
    Yeah think I’ll do the same too tbh getting close though smile
  • Flopsy86Flopsy86824,048
    Posted yesterday at 15:07
    The Good Life finally went on sale since it left Game Pass last year, that's all for me.
    Making Easters happy since 1986.
  • I BossK II BossK I776,287
    Posted yesterday at 16:50
    I may pick up kingdom come deliverance - royal edition for that price, although it’ll probably end up sitting in my backlog. Does anyone recommend it?
  • PhenominalityPhenominality1,154,145
    Posted yesterday at 18:02
    I BossK I said:
    I may pick up kingdom come deliverance - royal edition for that price, although it’ll probably end up sitting in my backlog. Does anyone recommend it?
    Yes! One of the best rpg’s I’ve played. The sale price is definitely worth it, but the game’s not for everyone. It requires a big chunk of time and has a long adjustment period.
    Feel free to msg me on Live
  • An AlphyAn Alphy440,501
    Posted yesterday at 18:52
    I Boz l said:
    An Alphy said:
    im a bit interested in cod 4 modern warfare but $10 for a game that came out 17 years ago? surely all the cod games will be added to game pass soon™ so i should hold off, yeah?wink
    Yeah you should definitely wait...no one really knows if they'll join GP, but i believe it's likely to happen at least for the old ones (talking about CoD 4 MW, i bet you can find a physical copy for dirt cheap).
    youre absolutely right, just found a disc online for a dollar laugh
    all toasters toast toast
  • atryeu1atryeu1437,650
    Posted yesterday at 19:35
    el Frenox said:
    Not a single 360 game, jesus christ put the games on sale before it shuts down
    If you look at the Xbox site itself and check the Deals with Gold and Sales & Specials pages there are usually 360 games on sale that TA isn't picking up. There are a lot of COD games on sale this week for example TA doesn't have listed and they are listed in the Sales & Specials under the Publisher Spotlight Series sale. The issue is most of these games will be linked to the new marketplace so you can't buy them directly off the 360 anymore. If they are not available to buy off the console itself I rarely bother because there are instances where a 360 (or original Xbox) game won't actually work on the 360 and you can't download it for whatever reason. TA for whatever reason just rarely picks up all of the 360 games on sale anymore so it's worth checking those other links each week to see what the site didn't pick up here.
  • JedEganJedEgan769,050
    Posted yesterday at 20:51
    Frustrating that the ENTIRE Saints Row franchise is on sale this week on Xbox but they didn't discount the Windows stack of Saints Row 4.
  • PistolvaniaPistolvania578,294
    Posted yesterday at 23:05
    If you want a fun game where you can just turn off your mind and shoot stuff, I'd recommend Mighty Goose. Metal Slug, except with a goose.
  • Posted yesterday at 23:22
    byndfitality said:
    Those Metro Exodus bundles are an absolute steal for quality games
    I've been thinking about picking up one of the Metro bundles. I've not played any of them before. What would you recommend?
  • Posted yesterday at 23:39
    Will probably get rise of the tomb raider, get in on the TA Playlist for February. Gonna play on the Xbox One to avoid achievement issues, that’s how to avoid those right?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads