The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up February 20th, 2024

• inviolation1inviolation1723,860
    Posted today at 05:18
    Just curious if anyone else has noticed a bunch of games showing up as an unavailable price lately. I'm wondering if this problem is affecting games showing up on sale especially for my TA wishlist notification. Is this an ongoing problem?
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,233,041
    Posted today at 05:24
    I wish there was a "Hide Shovelware" button. It would make looking through the sales lists a breeze lol. From 100-200 games to like 12 in one click.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
  • Posted today at 06:21
    Nothing for me this time
  • McMurderpawsMcMurderpaws458,175
    Posted today at 06:23
    No More Heroes III is showing up on sale for $11.99 for me as well. Very tempted, but would be even more tempted if they ported the first 2 games to Xbox as well...
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13951,571
    Posted today at 06:50
    R3f1CuL said:
    Are the Van Helsing games worth a crap? An entire trilogy for $7 seems like absolutely insane value. I think one of them was a GWG title, but even still, 2 games for $7 is quite the grab too.
    If you like games similar to diablo then they are definately worth a shot. Ive only finished the first but I am looking forward to playing the others. If going for completion you may very well need to abuse cloud saves for a hardcore run

Another game is from the same universe which i enjoyed much more which is deathtrap world of van helsing which is only a couple of quid/dollars. Is more of a tower defence game tho
  • Posted today at 07:42
    Wow tough list I normally look my wish list over 100+ games I only had one pop up so I had to look through hmm I do need torchlight 3 but I don’t know if I can be bothered to play it 300-500 hours but I already started it 😭 £6 tho for something ima not play anytime soon but I don’t want it delisted hmmm
  • FlopsyTheRabbitFlopsyTheRabbit1,254,974
    Posted today at 08:23
    Divine Fear said:
    R3f1CuL said:
    Are the Van Helsing games worth a crap? An entire trilogy for $7 seems like absolutely insane value. I think one of them was a GWG title, but even still, 2 games for $7 is quite the grab too.
    The Incredible trilogy is decent. It's a decent Diablo clone but nothing spectacular. I've only played the first one, so I can't speak for the rest of them but i enjoyed what I played.
    I've only done the first one too, but thought it was OK. A big positive is that it won't take you a hundred hours to complete, which is rare for ARPGs
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef205,832
    Posted today at 08:37
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    I wish there was a "Hide Shovelware" button. It would make looking through the sales lists a breeze lol. From 100-200 games to like 12 in one click.
    +1
  • Martel18Martel182,778,670
    Posted today at 08:41
    yamayamayaamaa said:
    Bought Nexoria a long time ago but still haven't played it because according to the forums it still crashes on Series consoles and Windows roll
    Just play Hardcore and possibly Abyss mode offline.
  • FlopsyTheRabbitFlopsyTheRabbit1,254,974
    Posted today at 09:07
    Nothing for me this week, good thing as Tomb Raider Remastered (which is excellent) is going to keep me occupied for a while.
  • FalconReduxFalconRedux1,448,896
    Posted today at 09:56
    Nave Sutlef said:
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    +1
    I agree completely. More generally, it would be good to be able to mark games as "ignore". Since there's already labels for "I want it" and "I own it" I can't think of a good reason not to have "I don't want it".
  • notion3000notion3000792,486
    Posted today at 10:03
    Brenin Watson said:
    Skate 1 is a good ass deal. Selling my physical copy now 👌👌
    Don’t forget this sale is only on Xbox One and Xbox Series S / X. If you sell your physical copy you won’t be able to play it on the Xbox 360.
  • notion3000notion3000792,486
    Posted today at 10:03, Edited today at 10:08 by notion3000
    Brenin Watson said:
    Don’t forget this sale is only for the Xbox One and the Xbox Series S / X. You will not be able to play it digitally on the Xbox 360 unless you make the purchase on the Xbox 360 or Xbox Marketplace and then it will be full price with no discount. Therefore, if you sell your physical copy you won’t be able to play it on the Xbox 360.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead773,669
    Posted today at 10:19, Edited today at 10:21 by HolyHalfDead
    Having recently completed Splinter Cell Conviction I have my eye on Blacklist.

3 Dead Island games for $3 is also tempting.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead773,669
    Posted today at 10:24
    notion3000 said:
    Brenin Watson said:
    Don’t forget this sale is only for the Xbox One and the Xbox Series S / X. You will not be able to play it digitally on the Xbox 360 unless you make the purchase on the Xbox 360 or Xbox Marketplace and then it will be full price with no discount. Therefore, if you sell your physical copy you won’t be able to play it on the Xbox 360.
    What?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted today at 11:11
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    How is remnant? Seems like a good deal for windows
    I played through it solo (after a friend recommended it to me) and thought it was great / a very solid shooter. I'm also lead to believe that it plays very well in co-op. DLC wise I've not played Subject 2923 (but will likely get it in this sale) but did play through Swamps of Corsus and it too was great so perhaps go for the bundle that's on sale.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,142,554
    Posted today at 11:50
    MrZombieChicken said:
    I don't even like the Dead Island games, but had to buy the bundle since it's priced that low. I feel like I would hurt someone's feelings if I didn't.
    Look at this guy and his careless spending!
  • TitianDanTitianDan1,204,029
    Posted today at 12:07
    Can anyone else view the new games in the store? Mine wont let me view the new games
    D Jones
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality441,694
    Posted today at 13:19
    a bag of purp said:
    Jigsaw7Playz said:
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    How is remnant? Seems like a good deal for windows
    It's currently on game pass if you're subscribed. I haven't played it yet but I heard it's good
    Remnant is amazing with friends
    I beat Remnant last month and am currently almost done with Remnant 2. Both are on gamepass and I highly recommend both. As stated before it is also a great co-op game
  • Brenin WatsonBrenin Watson1,049,222
    Posted today at 13:22
    notion3000 said:
    Brenin Watson said:
    This is false, I just checked the Xbox 360 store after purchasing it on my Series X.
    Youtube.com/BreninWatson
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads