The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: 103 quick completions from this week's Xbox sale

• CanezzaCanezza263,469
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality447,836
    Posted yesterday at 19:34
    Can Androids Pray Blue is just a horrible "game". I do not recommend it even for that low price
  • LancerideLanceride617,703
    Posted yesterday at 19:56
    Is 103 a new record? That number seems astronomical for a normal sale.
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • WhiteHelljumperWhiteHelljumper2,158,101
    Posted yesterday at 19:58
    byndfitality said:
    Can Androids Pray Blue is just a horrible "game". I do not recommend it even for that low price
    I thought the premise was interesting, execution was awful though. It also takes less than a half hour, so it's an easy way to pump that number up. That's why we're here isn't it?
  • Posted yesterday at 20:24
    Lanceride said:
    Is 103 a new record? That number seems astronomical for a normal sale.
    My wallet is crying. I just bought 30 shovelware games yesterday haha

Not actually, I am finally not being stupid and actually using my Rewards for something. I still have $400 or so I can spend. Leap Frog has motivated me to shed all pride.
    I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism...SPACE!
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,475,383
    Posted yesterday at 20:29
    byndfitality said:
    Listen to this man. If I had known it was this bad I would not have booted it up for free. Terrible stuff.
    This space for rent.
  • byndfitalitybyndfitality447,836
    Posted yesterday at 20:36
    MrZombieChicken said:
    byndfitality said:
    Listen to this man. If I had known it was this bad I would not have booted it up for free. Terrible stuff.
    The funny thing is sometimes when other people say a game is absolutely terrible it kind of makes me want to buy it. I got to see how bad it truly is lol
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn1,064,690
    Posted yesterday at 21:43, Edited yesterday at 21:43 by WithTheDawn
    On the off chance there is anyone that actually cares about playing an easy game that is decent, the only one on this list I can recommend from personal experience is Inside. Nothing difficult about it, but a really great and fun game.
  • adam11xboxadam11xbox73,751
    Posted yesterday at 23:09
    Any of these 3000+ gamerscore?
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef206,516
    Posted today at 00:08
    WithTheDawn said:
    On the off chance there is anyone that actually cares about playing an easy game that is decent, the only one on this list I can recommend from personal experience is Inside. Nothing difficult about it, but a really great and fun game.
    Inside is fantastic. Shame Limbo isn’t as well..
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red2,095,472
    Posted today at 01:17
    Caretaker is the second worse Xbox game I ever played. It will actually make you hate yourself for playing it and make you question your decisions in life for putting yourself through it. You'll be begging to play CAN ANDROIDS PRAY: BLUE instead.

Your Toy would be my 4th worse game. That one scores some self-awareness points for having a long sequence where you're literally in a filthy restroom.

Allison's Diary: Rebirth (not on sale) is still the worst Xbox game ever, and anyone who thinks otherwise clearly never played it.
  • Gertle627Gertle6271,275,305
    Posted today at 02:16
    Caretaker is the second worse Xbox game I ever played.
    I absolutely hate scary games (and movies) and don't think I'll ever finish this one. I got stuck in one spot for over an hour for a game that is only supposed to take less than that amount of time. And I hated every single second of it
    Posted today at 03:09
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Nah, really enjoyed Limbo as well. Came back to it just recently and got the full score - the last achievement stops it being “easy”, but with a bit of work and following a video it’s certainly completeable.
  • Nave SutlefNave Sutlef206,516
    Posted today at 04:02
    WithTheDawn said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Nah, really enjoyed Limbo as well. Came back to it just recently and got the full score - the last achievement stops it being “easy”, but with a bit of work and following a video it’s certainly completeable.
    I don’t know, I just don’t like the puzzles as much. And that last achievement is putting me off it even more honestly. Ah well.
    Posted today at 04:04
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    I don’t know, I just don’t like the puzzles as much. And that last achievement is putting me off it even more honestly. Ah well.
    None of the puzzles are that tricky really, I did a blind run after over a decade and worked it all out pretty quickly. Honestly, if you enjoyed Inside you should bite the bullet and play it. One blind run to enjoy it, a second following a guide and trying not to die that you will fail, and a third for the five deaths or fewer achievement. Pretty easy, playthrough is around an hour once you know the ropes.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong542,699
    Posted today at 04:20
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Nave Sutlef said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    It’s not even close to the quality of Inside, but Whispering Willows also has redeeming qualities. It’s definitely an indie game but I actually did like what I got out of it.
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX888,383
    Posted today at 04:20
    at this point isn't better just to pay for achievements straightforward rather than support this "high quality games". is becoming pointless to play for achievements lately whit this stuff.
    ^ this guy, what can you spect from a GT like this
  • ReynoldsMReynoldsM1,000,586
    Posted today at 04:41
    And people tore me a new one for stating that the Xbox store had too much shovelware....roll
  • uberJamesuberJames544,835
    Posted today at 06:42
    Can anyone speak to Little Misfortune? It seems like a cute game but I'm generally not into point and click games.
  • i Bright xi Bright x61,347
    Posted today at 06:43
    WithTheDawn said:
    Yep, loved it.
    I will 100% Diablo 2 & Halo MCC, mark my words... Grind started: February 15, 2024.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads